Cincinnati Bengals Odds, 2020 Week 7 NFL Lines | 2021 Bengals Super Bowl Betting
10/22 - 08:20 PM
SUPERBOWL 55 - TO WIN
SUPERBOWL 55 - TO WIN
10/22 - 08:20 PM
AFC CHAMPIONSHIP - TO WIN
AFC CHAMPIONSHIP - TO WIN
cincinnati bengals SCHEDULE
cincinnati bengals STANDINGS
cincinnati bengals Roster
cincinnati bengals Injuries
Most recent posts
Weekly 2020-21 NFL Lines : Week 7 Odds
Cincinnati Bengals Odds
2020 Cincinnati Bengals Headlines, Best Lines
|Conference||National Football Conference (NFC)|
|History||Cincinnati Bengals (1968–present)|
|Arena||Paul Brown Stadium|
|Conference Titles||2 (AFC) 1981, 1988|
NFC East News & Odds: Cowboys Still Favorites Despite Dak Prescott Injury
The Dallas Cowboys are 2-3 and have lost star quarterback Dak Prescott to a gruesome season-ending injury suffered in Sunday’s win over the New York Giants, but the NFC East as a whole is so terrible that Dallas is still the -120 division favorite at Mybookie.ag.
NFC East | 2020 Expert AnalysisPrescott suffered a compound fracture and dislocation of his right ankle that required surgery Sunday night. The injury occurred on a 9-yard run while being tackled by Giants defensive back Logan Ryan with 6 minutes, 33 seconds to play in the third quarter Sunday. Recovery will take 4-6 months.
Veteran Andy Dalton replaced Prescott and finished 9-of-11 for 111 yards, including a 38-yard pass to Michael Gallup with three seconds left to set up Greg Zuerlein’s winning 37-yard field goal in the 37-34 victory.
Since entering the NFL in 2016, Prescott has logged 10 games with at least a 90.0 QBR. That’s the most by any starting QB in that span. Prescott has 1,856 passing yards this season (including 166 on Sunday), the 4th-most by any QB through 5 games in NFL history. Keep in mind that Dallas doesn’t have Prescott signed after this season, although the team can slap the franchise tag on him again.
The Cowboys and Prescott’s agent, Todd France, were unable to reach an agreement on a long-term deal before the July 15 deadline, which meant Prescott had to play this season on the tag. Prescott had been remarkably healthy as a pro, as the 27-year-old had never been on the injury report before he went down Sunday.
Dallas is missing five starters on offense, including Prescott. Three of them are along the offensive line: Center Joe Looney is out for a few weeks, but starting tackles Tyron Smith and La’el Collins are out for the season.
Dalton, the long-time Cincinnati Bengals starter whom the Cowboys signed in free agency this offseason, now takes over as the starter. In nine seasons with the Cincinnati Bengals, who drafted him No. 35 overall in 2011, Dalton posted a 70-61-2 record, went to the playoffs four times and was named to the Pro Bowl three times. Dalton, as a Texas native and free agent this offseason, chose to sign with the Cowboys in part so he could be close to his young family during the coronavirus pandemic.
Expect the Cowboys to run the ball more going forward with Zeke Elliott. He rushed 20 times for 91 yards and two touchdowns in the Cowboys’ win over the Giants.
Dallas also lost defensive tackle Trysten Hill to a season-ending torn ACL in the loss. Hill suffered the injury in the third quarter as he approached Giants quarterback Daniel Jones and fell awkwardly. Hill started the first five games of the season after playing sparingly as a rookie in 2019. He was credited with 14 tackles, a tackle for loss and five quarterback pressures.
Dallas hosts Arizona on Monday in Week 6 with the Cards as 2.5-point favorites.
EAGLES: Philly could be without Pro Bowl offensive tackle Lane Johnson for a while. Johnson, 30, came out of Sunday’s game in Pittsburgh after just 39 offensive snaps with an issue to his surgically-repaired ankle. And unlike the week before, he was not able to return. So since playing all 91 snaps in the tie to Cincinnati on Sept. 27, Johnson has played just 76 of 121 snaps (62.8%). In his place, fourth-round rookie Jack Driscoll has filled in. Cornerback Darius Slay suffered a concussion on Sunday and is in the NFL’s concussion protocol. That obviously means there’s a chance he might miss the upcoming game against the Ravens. Philly is a 7.5-point home underdog.
GIANTS: Linebacker Lorenzo Carter tore his Achilles’ tendon in Sunday’s loss in Dallas and is done for the year. Carter had 14 tackles and one sack entering Sunday’s game. He led the Giants with nine quarterback pressures the first four weeks. He is tied for the team lead with four quarterback hits. Veteran Markus Golden, who was previously being used almost exclusively as a pass-rush specialist, took most of the snaps in Carter’s place. He is expected to have a bigger role moving forward. New York is -3 this week vs. Washington.
WASHINGTON: Coach Ron Rivera says that QB Kyle Allen remains his starter if healthy. Allen was knocked from Washington’s loss to the Rams due to an arm injury suffered late in the second quarter. He was also checked for a concussion. Provided his arm feels fine during the week, he’ll play vs. the Giants. Alex Smith took Allen’s spot. Former starter Dwyane Haskins was demoted to third string and wasn’t even at Sunday’s loss to the Rams due to illness.
NFL Betting News
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – October 20th Edition
- Giants At Eagles: Philly Down Miles Sanders & Zach Ertz Thursday | 2020 NFL Expert Analysis
- Devonta Freeman Week 7 NFL Prop Bet Tips – Giants at Eagles
- Monday Night Football: Rams vs. Bears Line and Betting Trends October 26, 2020
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Las Vegas Raiders: Odds and Computer Picks October 25, 2020
Cincinnati Bengals Recent NFL History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Cincinnati Bengals Game Odds, Bengals Live Odds, This Weeks Cincinnati Bengals team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Cincinnati team stats, NFL Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Bengals Winning the NFL Championship, Cincinnati NFL News & other info on the Cincinnati Bengals. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Cincinnati Bengals Today!
- Cincinnati Bengals vs. Jacksonville Jaguars Line and Betting Trends October 4, 2020
- Bengals 23 vs Eagles 23 Result NFL Week 3 Score
- Eagles vs. Bengals: September 27, 2020 Odds and Computer Picks
- Browns vs. Bengals: October 25, 2020 Odds and Computer Picks
- Bengals 30 vs Browns 35 Result NFL Week 2 Thursday Night Football Score
- Cleveland Browns vs. Cincinnati Bengals: Thursday Night Football Odds and Computer Picks September 17, 2020
- Chargers 16 vs Bengals 13 Result NFL Week 1 Score
- Los Angeles Chargers vs. Cincinnati Bengals: Line and Betting Trends (Week 1)
- Chargers vs. Bengals: September 13, 2020 Odds and Computer Picks
- Top 5 2020 NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year Candidates
- Must Bet NFL Games in Week 2 in 2020
- Joe Mixon NFL Most Rushing Yards Odds & Analysis For 2020 Season
- AJ Green NFL Comeback Player of the Year Odds & Analysis For 2020 Season
- Joe Burrow NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year Odds & Analysis For 2020 Season
- Tee Higgins NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year Odds & Analysis For 2020 Season
- NFL AFC North Divisional Odds After Draft
- Cincinnati Bengals SB Odds & Analysis After Draft For 2020
- NFL Draft Order & Rounds For 2020
Latest NFL Scores
- Broncos 18 vs Patriots 12 Result NFL Week 6 Score
- Lions 34 vs Jaguars 16 Result NFL Week 6 Score
- Bears 23 vs Panthers 16 Result NFL Week 6 Score
- Browns 7 vs Steelers 38 Result NFL Week 6 Score
- Chargers 27 vs Saints 30 Result NFL Week 5 Monday Night Football Score
- Bengals 3 vs Ravens 27 Result NFL Week 5 Score
- Panthers 23 vs Falcons 16 Result NFL Week 5 Score
- Rams 30 vs Redskins 10 Result NFL Week 5 Score
- Cardinals 30 vs Jets 10 Result NFL Week 5 Score
- Bills 16 vs Titans 42 Result NFL Week 5 Score
- Vikings 26 vs Seahawks 27 Result NFL Week 5 Sunday Night Football Score
- Giants 34 vs Cowboys 37 Result NFL Week 5 Score
- Colts 23 vs Browns 32 Result NFL Week 5 Score
- Dolphins 43 vs 49ers 17 Result NFL Week 5 Score
- Eagles 29 vs Steelers 38 Result NFL Week 5 Score
- Jaguars 14 vs Texans 30 Result NFL Week 5 Score
- Buccaneers 19 vs Bears 20 Result NFL Week 5 Thursday Night Football Score
- Falcons 16 vs Packers 30 Result NFL Week 4 Monday Night Football Score
2019/20 Cincinnati Bengals Season Betting Info
The Cincinnati Bengals have recently announced that they are going to resign their defensive back, Tony McRae. McRae played a total of 16 games for the Bengals over the last two seasons, which included one start. Over the last two seasons, McRae also finished with five tackles, a pass defense and eight tackles on special teams.
The Bengals also have a new head coach this year, Zac Taylor. While the Bengals are in the Queen City for their pre-season workouts, Bengals fans are making sure to keep an eye on the health status of Andy Dalton, and A.J. Green. Neither players have an injury that would take them out of this current season, however, it will inhibit them from participating in this year’s offseason workouts.
Sports in the State of Ohio
NCAA Teams | Division I
Cincinnati Bengals Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook
2020 NFL Football Odds | This Weeks NFL Betting Lines
NFL Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest NFL Football Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
I like my bookie because it’s easy to navigate and payouts are fast and easy
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Hi Ken, thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers here at MyBookie.