Winning Super Bowl 50 from a Wild Card position is never easy, especially as it usually means having to go on a road winning streak. It is possible, though, and 6 teams have managed to pull it off since the Wild Card round was put in place back in 1978. Three of the teams that have done it – Broncos, Steelers, and Packers – are actually in the playoffs this season, although only Pittsburgh and Green Bay will be playing in the Wild Card round. If you fancy a wager on one of the Wild Card teams this year, there are a couple that might well be worth taking a look at.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.