pittsburgh steelers Roster
pittsburgh steelers STANDINGS
pittsburgh steelers Injuries
pittsburgh steelers SCHEDULE
pittsburgh steelers Team Statistics
Most recent posts
pittsburgh steelers Twitter
Bengals vs Steelers NFL Week 17 Betting Odds & Game Preview
The goal of every team in the NFL is to have a playoff spot clinched before heading into the final week of the regular season. Given the parity in this league, though, there are always spots available at this time of year. In those cases, the hope is then that you are in control of your own destiny, as there are few things more stressful than having to rely on other teams to clear a playoff path. It is that latter scenario where the Pittsburgh Steelers find themselves as they head into Week 17.
The Steelers will be hosting the Cincinnati Bengals, knowing that a win is not enough to get them in, as they also need the Cleveland Browns to find a way to take down the Baltimore Ravens. The good news for Pittsburgh is that they will be going against a Bengals team on the slide due to injuries, and that the Browns are no longer the pushover that they have been for the past decade or so. The Steelers are a 14 ½ point favorite for this one, with the point total set at 45 ½.
Bengals vs Steelers NFL Week 17 Betting Odds & Game Preview
- When: Sunday, December 30 at 4:25 PM EST
- Where: Heinz Field, Pittsburgh
- TV: CBS
- Radio: Cincinnati / Pittsburgh
- Live Stream: NFL Live
- NFL Week 17 Odds: Steelers -14.5 (-110)
- Clear: 4°C/40°F
- Humidity: 66%
- Precipitation: 1%
- Wind: 5 mph SSW
- Cloud Cover: 27%
- Type of Stadium: Open
Why bet on the Cincinnati Bengals?
The Bengals are essentially limping to the finish line this season, as they will once again be playing without their starting QB and their top wide receiver. This was a year that started with a lot of promise for the Bengals, but as those injuries started piling up, so do did the losses. They now have just 2 wins in their last 10 games, with both of those wins coming against teams with a sub .500 record.
If there is a positive note for bettors, it is that the Bengals have been a good ATS bet of late, covering the spread in each of their last 3 games. Overall this season, they are 4-5 ATS as the underdog, although that improves to 4-2 ATS in road games as the dog. As far as the point total goes, the Bengals are 4-2-1 O/U as the road team this season.
- Average Score For: 23.67
- Total Yards: 318.27
- Pass Yards: 214.47
- Rush Yards: 103.80
- Average Score Against: 29.27
- Total Yards: 418.34
- Pass Yards: 275.87
- Rush Yards: 142.47
Why bet on the Pittsburgh Steelers?
If the Steelers do fail to make the playoffs, they will have no-one to blame but themselves. Things have gone of the rails for Pittsburgh in the last few weeks, losing games late that they looked to be in control of. They were a little unfortunate to lose to the Saints on the road last weekend, as a couple of bad penalty calls, as well as turnovers at critical times in the game, led to them falling just short against the best team in the league.
Like the Bengals, the Steelers have been a good ATS pick of late, covering in 7 of their last 10 games, although they are just 3-3 ATS as a home favorite this season. Look for them to close out the season with a strong performance, which they need to stay alive.
- Average Score For: 27.47
- Total Yards: 407.33
- Pass Yards: 315.33
- Rush Yards: 92
- Average Score Against: 23.13
- Total Yards: 336.13
- Pass Yards: 241.93
- Rush Yards: 94.20
Bengals vs Steelers NFL Week 17 Betting Trends
- Cincinnati is 4-2 ATS in the last 6 games
- Cincinnati is 1-6 SU in the last 7 games
- The total went UNDER in 4 of Cincinnati’s last 6 games when playing Pittsburgh
- Pittsburgh is 2-3-1 ATS in the last 6 games
- Pittsburgh is 1-4 SU in the last 5 games
- The total went UNDER in 4 of Pittsburgh’s last 6 games
Expert Pick and Final Score Prediction for Bengals vs Steelers
The Steelers are probably going to have one eye on the proceedings of the Browns/ Ravens game, but it’s important that they take care of their own business first, which they will almost certainly do.
Score: Cincinnati Bengals 13 Pittsburgh Steelers 33
Pittsburgh Steelers Odds
2019 Pittsburgh Steelers Headlines, Best Lines
- Bengals vs Steelers NFL Week 17 Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Steelers vs Saints NFL Week 16 Lines & Game Preview
- Patriots at Steelers NFL Week 15 Odds, Analysis & Prediction
- How to Bet Steelers vs Raiders NFL Week 14 Odds & Pick
- Chargers at Steelers NFL Week 13 Odds & Pick for Sunday Night
- Steelers vs Broncos NFL Week 12 Spread & Expert Pick
- Steelers at Jaguars NFL Week 11 Lines & Preview
- Panthers vs Steelers NFL Week 10 Odds & Pick for Thursday Night
- Steelers vs Ravens NFL Week 9 Odds & Expert Pick
- Browns vs Steelers NFL Week 8 Lines & Game Preview
- Steelers at Bengals NFL Week 6 Spread & Expert Pick
- Falcons at Steelers NFL Week 5 Odds & Betting Analysis
- Ravens at Steelers NFL Week 4 Spread & Prediction
- Steelers vs Buccaneers NFL Week 3 Lines & Betting Analysis
- Chiefs vs Steelers NFL Week 2 Lines & Analysis
- Steelers vs Browns 2018 NFL Week 1 Odds & Preview
- Steelers at Packers 2018 NFL Preseason Week 2 Odds & Pick
- Steelers vs Eagles 2018 NFL Preseason Week 1 Odds
- Bears vs Ravens 2018 Hall of Fame Game NFL Odds
- Look at the 2018 Pass Yards, Rushing Yards and Receiving Yards
Pittsburgh Steelers Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Pittsburgh Steelers Game Odds, Steelers Live Odds, Team Totals, Spreads and Lines. The latest Pittsburgh team stats, NFL Futures & Specials, News & other info on the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Teams in Pittsburgh and the State of Pennsylvania
Pittsburgh Steelers Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
NFL Football Odds | 2019 Current Steelers Betting Lines
Weekly 2019/20 NFL Odds & Lines
NFL Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest NFL Reviews
They Really Do Pay-Out
After being screwed by POSH and a few others, I’m always a little skeptical when it comes to online gambling. But MyBookie has already paid me three times. ANd other than a few hoops, caused by mothering banks, it’s all been a positive!
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Hi Mark, We’re so glad that we’ve provided a positive experience so far! If you ever need our help, feel free to contact us.
Great sportsbook with creative prop bets
I really enjoy playing at MyBookie. If you want odds on the biggest games, they’ve got that. If you want odds on how many points Pat McAfee’s producer will score at skeeball, they’ve got that as well. Heck, I’ve got a pending bet on whether the Supreme Court will overturn Roe v Wade. No sportsbook can match their assortment of offerings. And payouts are very quick with Bitcoin. A+