With the Wild Card Weekend is in the NFL betting books and only eight teams remaining in the chase for the Super Bowl 50 trophy, both the NFC and AFC are hell-bent on making their mark in this weekend’s Divisional Round games, as they seek to march forward to their respective conference championship games. According to most pundits, the NFC is the deepest and most talented of the two conferences, with the Arizona Cardinals and Carolina Panthers topping Multiple Las Vegas sportsbooks as the Super Bowl 50 odds favorites after splendid runs in their regular season campaigns. But what about the NFC duo Green Bay Packers (11-6) and Seattle Seahawks (11-6) who are regarded as dark horses in the race for NFC Championship and 2016 Super Bowl despite doing well in their respective Wild Card games? Can these two teams, which coincidentally met in last year’s NFC Championship game, upset the NFL odds and have a rematch in the 2016 NFC title game? Read on, as we break down the online NFL betting odds of these two teams in regards to winning this year’s NFC crown.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.