With Broncos and Panthers preparing the final details for this coming Sunday, February 7th, the attention is set on the existent Super Bowl 50 predictions and odds heading to this game. As many other years, fans and bettors all over the country will take this opportunity to test their predicting skills and try to make some money on the side. If you haven’t checked the odds yet, the Carolina Panthers are the heavy favorite in the lines to win Super Bowl 50. The team opened the week listed at -3.5 and has moved up to -6 points to beat the Broncos and -240 to win SU. The over under for the final score is set at 45.5 points.
In addition to the game spread, money line and total, there are many other ways to get it on the action, including a long list of prop bets on stuff like the coin toss or the total time length of the National Anthem performance, so if you don’t feel like cheering for any of these teams, you can go for other predictions. For example, choosing heads or tails will pay $85 for every $100 you bet on that prop, and since the coin toss is 50/50, your chances of hitting the right outcome are way higher than betting on the Spread.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Green Bay Packers NFC Championship Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Championship Round Odds and Computer Picks January 24, 2021
- NFL 2021 Conference Championship Playoffs Power Rankings
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 21st Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Buffalo Bills
- NFL Rumors & News: Jags Dust off Urban and Deshaun Wants Out of Houston
- Possible Super Bowl Matchups After Divisional Round Games
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings After Divisional Round Games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition