With Broncos and Panthers preparing the final details for this coming Sunday, February 7th, the attention is set on the existent Super Bowl 50 predictions and odds heading to this game. As many other years, fans and bettors all over the country will take this opportunity to test their predicting skills and try to make some money on the side. If you haven’t checked the odds yet, the Carolina Panthers are the heavy favorite in the lines to win Super Bowl 50. The team opened the week listed at -3.5 and has moved up to -6 points to beat the Broncos and -240 to win SU. The over under for the final score is set at 45.5 points.
In addition to the game spread, money line and total, there are many other ways to get it on the action, including a long list of prop bets on stuff like the coin toss or the total time length of the National Anthem performance, so if you don’t feel like cheering for any of these teams, you can go for other predictions. For example, choosing heads or tails will pay $85 for every $100 you bet on that prop, and since the coin toss is 50/50, your chances of hitting the right outcome are way higher than betting on the Spread.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Instant Replay Adds PI and Bengals Say Bye to Burfict
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.