In the rubber match of the increasingly heated rivalry between the New England Patriots and the Kansas City Chiefs, the Pats look like a strong NFL betting pick to extend Kansas City’s misery in regards to going it deep in the NFL playoffs. But are the challenge-riddled Patriots worthy of being favored to win over the red-hot Chiefs, who’ve won their last 11 straight games, including the 30-0 shutout victory over the Texans on the road last weekend? Check out what our analysis has to say…
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.