To kick off their 2015-16 playoff campaign, the Arizona Cardinals (13-3, No. 2 seed in the NFC playoffs) will host the Green Bay Packers (11-6) on January 16th as 7-point home favorites on the NFL odds board. This Saturday NFC divisional round game, which comes on the back of Green Bay’s 35-18 triumph at Washington on Sunday, is set to start at 8:15 pm ET on NBC. In this article, we preview this exciting encounter, highlighting why the Cardinals should be your preferred choice in the NFL picks.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.