From veterans stepping up into the hero’s shoes, star players being demoted to the bench, and victories being decided in the overtime after tightly contested games, to youngsters shining in games and records being shattered in the NFL betting odds, Week 5 of the 2015 NFL season had it all. It’s probably impossible to talk about it all, so we’ll focus only on the most noteworthy winners and losers from the weekend that was.
32-year old running back Frank Gore also had his most memorable game as a Colt, posting a rushing touchdown and 98 yards at a pace of 4.45 yards per attempt.
Of course, this list wouldn’t be complete without a mention of 42-year old Adam Vinatieri, the oldest kicker in the NFL who was two-for-two in field goals last Thursday.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 12th Edition
- NFL 2020-21 Playoffs Divisional Round Expert Analysis