The toughest challenge in golf every year is the United States Open, as the USGA likes to make that tournament as tough as possible and a survival of the fittest. However, no one knows what to expect this week at the 117th U.S. Open because it’s the first time that the course, Erin Hills in Wisconsin, has ever hosted a PGA Tour event. And really the course will be the story this week. Unfortunately, because it’s new, it makes it tougher to handicap this tournament. Let’s take a look at the latest golf odds and preview for the upcoming tournament.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Valspar Championship Odds, Predictions & Picks
- The 2019 Players Championship Betting Odds & Preview
- 2019 Arnold Palmer Invitational Betting Odds & Prediction
- The 2019 Masters Tournament Betting Picks to Hit
- 2019 Honda Classic Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 WGC-Mexico Championships Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 Puerto Rico Open Odds & Preview
- 2019 Genesis Open Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am Odds, Preview & Picks
- 2019 Waste Management Phoenix Open Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.