U.S. Open Odds, 2021 Championship Lines | US Open Betting
06/16 - 07:00 PM
US OPEN - ODDS TO WIN | GOLF LINES - Jun 16
US OPEN - ODDS TO WIN | GOLF LINES - Jun 16
U.S. Open Odds & US Open Futures
Betting from 2021 US Open Championship
As we approach the season's third major as the world's best set to battle it out at Winged Foot, it's more difficult than ever to predict who will win golf's major championships. Tiger winning the Masters, Brooks Koepka on a tear, the two-time defending champ at both the U.S. Open and PGA Championship. How many majors will Brooks Koepka wind up with? Who will win the final major across the pond at the British Open? You can bet on it...
Bet US Open Round Matchups, 3 Ball Odds, US Open Live Odds, This Weeks U.S. Open Players Stats, spreads and lines. The latest Golf Futures & PGA Specials, including Vegas Odds Winning the 2021 U.S. Open Golf Championship, US Open PGA News & other info on the US Open. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet the 2021 US Open Today!
US Open Odds & Picks – PGA Tour Betting
With the 2020 U.S. Open set to get underway on Thursday, Sept. 17, now is a perfect time to take a look at the value-packed Golf odds surrounding many of the top favorites and contenders to win the second major on this year’s coronavirus-altered schedule – and the first major of the new, 2020-21 PGA Tour season. Let’s get started so you can start making your bets against their US Open odds.
Odds to Win The US Open: Surprises or Long Shots?
Can anyone take down red-hot, world No. 1 Dustin Johnson in his quest to claim his second career major? Will living legend, Tiger Woods make a push to cash in as an ‘under the radar’ title contender? Could we see a first-time major winner or will a familiar name rise up to grab some major championship hardware?
Past U.S. Open Winners
- 2019 – Gary Woodland
- 2018 – Brooks Koepka
- 2017 – Brooks Koepka
- 2016 – Dustin Johnson
- 2015 – Jordan Spieth
- 2014 – Martin Kaymer
- 2013 – Justin Rose
- 2012 – Webb Simpson
- 2011 – Rory McIlroy
- 2010 – Graeme McDowell
Now, here is a look at the odds to win the 2020 U.S. Open
Odds to Win 2020 U.S. Open
- Dustin Johnson +800
- Jon Rahm +1000
- Justin Thomas +1200
- Rory McIlroy +1400
- Xander Schauffele +1600
- Collin Morikawa +1800
- Bryson DeChambeau +2200
- Webb Simpson +2200
- Tony Finau +2600
- Daniel Berger +2800
- Patrick Cantlay +3000
- Tiger Woods +3200
- Tommy Fleetwood +3300
- Hideki Matsuyama +3300
- Jason Day +3300
- Adam Scott +3500
- Patrick Reed +4000
- Tyrrell Hatton +4000
- Matthew Fitzpatrick +5000
- Justin Rose +5500
- Paul Casey +5500
My Top 6 Picks
No. 6 Bryson DeChambeau
The 27-year-old Californian made waves after showing off his post-coronavirus muscles while hitting the ball a country mile. However, DeChambeau is also pretty good in almost every other aspect of the game besides driving. He recorded nine Top-10 finishes during the 2019-20 campaign while winning the Rocket Mortgage Classic and finishing second at the WGC-Mexico Championship. Winged Foot favors those that can hit for distance off the tee – and right now, no one is better than DeChambeau who finished fourth in birdie average (4.42) and seventh in scoring average (69.2).
No. 5 Tiger Woods
While the 44-year-old Woods isn’t necessarily a favorite heading into Winged Foot, I still put nothing past the legendary champ, particularly seeing as how he’s as healthy as reasonably possible right now. Currently 63rd in the FedEx rankings, Woods has three U.S. Open wins in his career (2000, 2002, 2008) not to mention he won the Zoxo Championship this past season while finishing with a pair of Top-10 finishes. Woods can still hit for distance (299.4) and if he finds his medium and short range strokes, he could surprise in a big way.
No. 4 Xander Schauffele
The 26-year-old Californian and FedEx No. 2 has a stellar six top-10 finishes in 12 major championship appearances and although he didn;t get a win this past season, Schauffele did record seven Top-10 finishes while finishing 10th in birdie average (4.24) and an even more impressive fifth in scoring average (69.2). In short, I wouldn;t be surprised one iota to see this talented golfer win it all after recording a pair of T2 finishes in the 2018 British Open and 2019 Masters.
No. 3 Jon Rahm
The 25-year-old FedEx No. 4 recorded a stupendous eight Top-10 finishes this past season while winning the Memorial and BMW Championship. Rahm finished the 2019-20 campaign ranked 22nd in driving distance (307.6) and second in scoring average and is so talented he could shake his current label as the best golfer on the planet without a major.
No. 2 Collin Morikawa
The sweet-swinging 23-year-old Californian became the third-youngest PGA Championship winner in the stroke-play era when he won it all just last month. The FedEx No. 6 recorded seven Top-10 finishes this past season and won the Workday Charity open to finish the season with two victories. More importantly, Morikawa has a complete skill set that will allow him to keep up with the biggest drivers on tour and the best short game performers in the world.
No. 1 Dustin Johnson
The FedEx No. 1 is on fire coming into the U.S. Open. Johnson finished last season with seven Top-10 finishes and three wins, two of which have come in his last three outings, including the season-ending TOUR Championship just over a week ago. Johnson is my top pick to hoist the U.S. Open hardware and for good reason!
Golf Betting News
2021 U.S. Open News, Odds, Lines, Expert Analysts Tips & Betting Predictions
- US Open Odds & Picks – PGA Tour Betting With the 2020 U.S. Open set to get underway on Thursday, Sept. 17, now is a perfect time to take a look at the value-packed Golf odds surrounding many of the top favorites and contenders to win the second major on this year’s coronavirus-altered schedule – and the first major of the new, 2020-21 PGA Tour season. Let’s get started Read More
- Updated 2020 US Open Golf Odds While the PGA Tour and the world of professional sports as a whole, have been brought to their collective knees, the 2020 U.S. Open has been rescheduled for the weekend of September 17-20 at Winged Fooot Country Club in Mamaroneck, NY. With that thought in mind, here’s a look at the latest odds for the top odds-on-favorites to win this Read More
- Sports Gambling Podcast – 2018 U.S. Open (Ep. 576) The Sports Gambling Podcast puts out their U.S. Open Preview podcast with the help of their resident PGA Expert Steve Schirmer. The guys give out all their best bets for the 2018 U.S. Open including their takes on Tiger, Phil and U.S. Open prop bets. The guys also announce a $100 prize for the first annual “Jason Dufner Dip Challenge”. Read More
- Expert Golf Betting Preview & Pick for 2018 US Open The PGA Tour will roll into the iconic Shinnecock Hills course in Long Island for the second major tournament of the year. It will be Brooks Koepka who will be there trying to defend his US Open crown, but he is going to have a tough task ahead of him, as all the world’s top players and usual golf betting Read More
- Dustin Johnson Golf Betting Predictions to Win the US Open We are now just one day away from the opening round of the US Open at Erin Hills in Wisconsin, and the bookies once again have Dustin Johnson in as the early golf betting favorite. Anyone who follows golf will know that this is not really a surprise, especially since he is the #1 ranked player in the world, and Read More
- 5 U.S Open Predictions That Shouldn’t Go Unnoticed From June 15-18, 156 of the best golfers in the world will be chasing down a major at the Erin Hills golf course in Wisconsin, but only 1 can emerge victorious. The player who eventually emerges victorious is going to be the one who can best master a course that is absolutely brutal. There are already several players who have Read More
- 2017 U.S. Open Betting Preview & Odds
- St. Jude Classic Odds 2017 Best Bets & Sleeper Picks
- Early Look At The 2017 U.S Open Betting Favorites
- 2016 US Open Betting Favorites To Win The Title
- How To Bet On The 2016 US Open Lines
U.S. Open Props Bets, US Open Tournament Prop Betting Odds & Lines
Golf’s Major Tournaments
U.S. Open Odds | 2021 US Open Championship Betting Lines
2021 U.S. Open Odds, USA Open Golf Tournament
Golf Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest Golf Bet Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Casino bonus wins
Hit some great hits on the bonus! Wins in the bonus happen early on when you deposit. Fun!
Great Customer experience
I have had a great experience with this site. Deposit and payout methods are fairly easy. Betting is pretty self explanatory as well. Anytime I’ve had any issues (and I’ve had a few due ti my own ignorance at times) customer service has been wonderful and extremely helpful.