2019 Open Championship Odds, Predictions & Picks
It is one of the biggest weekends of the golf season starting on Thursday, as the best players in the world head across the pond to take part in the 148th Open Championship, referred to by most as The British Open. It is arguably the most prestigious event in the golfing world, with this year’s tournament taking place at the Royal Portrush Course in Northern Ireland.
Francesco Molinari comes in as the defending champion, but he is going to have a tough time repeating, as this field is as good as it gets and includes a rejuvenated Tiger Woods, who won The Masters earlier this year. Let’s take a look at who the bookies like as the favorites to win the British Open.
2019 Open Championship Odds, Predictions & Picks
- Location: United Kingdom
- Established: 1860
- Course: County Antrim, Northern Ireland
- Par: 71
- Tours: European/PGAJapan Golf
- Format: Stroke play
- Prize fund: $10.75 million
- The Open Championship Odds: +850
Rory McIlroy comes into this tournament as the favorite for a number of different reasons. He is the #3 ranked player in the world, while currently sitting with the same rank in the FedEx Cup standings. He is also a former Open winner, with his win coming back in 2014.
Perhaps the biggest advantage that he has here, though, is that he will be playing in his own backyard. McIlroy is going to have the crowd very much on his side, which could take him to the finish line if he is still hanging around on Sunday. McIlroy is a fantastic pick when you take all of those details into account.
- The Open Championship Odds: +1000
Koepka has proven that he is a big-time player, as he seems to save his best golf for the biggest events on the tour. 2018 was a career year for Koepka, winning 2 tournaments, but he has already matched that number this season.
The biggest of those wins came at the PGA Championship, again proving that he shines when the spotlight is the largest. He comes into the Open as the #1 ranked player in the world and he definitely needs to be considered a big favorite this weekend.
- The Open Championship Odds: +1500
The Masters earlier this year was like watching the world of golf go back in time, with Tiger Woods putting in a performance for the ages. He has admitted, though, that the win took a lot out of him, which explains why he has only played twice since that win.
In those events, he had a top 10 finish at the Memorial, followed by a T21 at the US Open. Of the players taking part this weekend, no-one has more British Open wins than Tiger Woods, who has 3, but it should be noted that his last success here came back in 2006.
- The Open Championship Odds: +1600
Johnson spent a lot of the last few years as the #1 golfer in the world, but a down season, at least by his standards, in 2018, saw him fall down to #2. There is a sign that he is turning things around this year, though.
He has a win at the World Golf Championship in Mexico, but he has also been very good in major tournaments, finishing in second at the PGA Championship and The Masters. That suggests that he is going to be in the hunt come Sunday afternoon, so not a bad bet at all.
Other Contenders in the 2019 Open Championship
- John Rahm +1600
- Justin Rose +2000
- Xander Schauffele +2500
- Francesco Molinari +2500
- Henrik Stenson +2800
Last 10 Open Championship Winners
- 2018: Francesco Molinari
- 2017: Jordan Spieth
- 2016: Henrik Stenson
- 2015: Zach Johnson
- 2014: Rory McIlroy
- 2013: Phil Mickelson
- 2012: Ernie Els
- 2011: Darren Clarke
- 2010: Louis Oosthuizen
- 2009: Stewart Cink
PGA Odds, Professional Golfers Association Tournament Betting Lines
- 2019 Open Championship Odds, Predictions & Picks
- British Open Preview (Ep. 704)
- 2019 John Deere Classic Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 Rocket Mortgage Classic Odds, Preview & Picks
- 2019 Travelers Championship Odds, Predictions & Picks
- U.S. Open Reddit Stream, 2019 Golf [2:00pm] Sunday Final Round Free US Open Reddit Live Stream
- 2019 PGA U.S. Open Odds, Predictions & Pick
- 2019 RBC Canadian Open Odds, Preview & Predictions
- 2019 Memorial Tournament Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 Charles Schwab Challenge Odds & Preview
- PGA Championship Reddit Stream, 2019 Third Round Reddit Live Stream
- PGA Championship Reddit Stream, 2019 Second Round Reddit Live Stream
- PGA Championship Reddit Stream, 2019 First Round Live Reddit Stream
- 2019 PGA Championship Odds & Preview
- 2019 AT&T Byron Nelson Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 Wells Fargo Championship Odds, Preview & Predictions
- 2019 Master Tournament Odds & Preview – Ultimate Betting Guide
- Masters Preview And NCAA Championship Recap (Ep. 677)
- 2019 Valero Texas Open Betting Odds, Preview & Expert Picks
- 2019 Corales Puntacana Resort & Club Championship Odds & Preview
PGA Recent Golf History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest PGA Golf Odds, PGA Live Odds, team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Houston team stats, Professional Golfers Association Futures & Specials, News & other info on the PGA.
Professional Golfers Association Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
PGA Golf Odds | 2019 Current PGA Betting Lines
Golf Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest PGA Golf Reviews
I like my bookie because the betting is easy to use.
My only complaint is about the payout process because it charges a lot of fee for sending money. Other then that I like the user mobile friendly interface and customer service is excellent.
Honest and reliable
The customer service is superior and very quick to respond. Believe it or not, the casino paid out very realistically! Great overall experience!
My bookie is a awesome book very good odds and quick payouts really can’t complain !