The Hazeltine National Golf Club in Chaska, Minnesota is the home to the 41st edition of the Ryder Cup. The event, which takes place every two years, will see the best golfers in the US go head to head with the elite players in the European game. It’s generally always a tight affair that comes down to Sunday play, which is where we get a dozen singles games that come on the heels of the madness that is the foursomes and four ball action on Friday and Saturday. It tends to be the singles where the tournament is won and lost, and with the Americans having the more experienced team, it is here where most people think they will wrestle the Ryder Cup away from the Europeans, who have won it three times in a row. Let’s make some online betting predictions about the outcome of the 2016 Ryder Cup.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 WGC-Mexico Championships Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 Puerto Rico Open Odds & Preview
- 2019 Genesis Open Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am Odds, Preview & Picks
- 2019 Waste Management Phoenix Open Odds & Prediction
- 2019 Farmers Insurance Open Odds, Pick & Preview
- 2019 Desert Classic Odds & Golf Expert Preview
- 2019 Sony Open Odds, Preview & Prediction
- 2019 Sentry Tournament of Champions Odds & Analysis
- Early 2019 Golf Betting Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.