The PGA Tour may be done for the season, but that doesn’t mean that meaningful golf is over for the year. This weekend see’s the Ryder Cup swing into action, with the best players from Europe going head to head with the best that the US had to offer. The Ryder Cup takes place every 2 years, and the locations alternates between the US and Europe each time. It will be the US that host the 2016 version of the Ryder Cup, with all the action taking place at the Hazeltine Course in Minnesota, starting on Friday September 30, and running until Sunday, October 2nd. Let’s take a closer look at the event and their current online betting picks.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Genesis Open Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am Odds, Preview & Picks
- 2019 Waste Management Phoenix Open Odds & Prediction
- 2019 Farmers Insurance Open Odds, Pick & Preview
- 2019 Desert Classic Odds & Golf Expert Preview
- 2019 Sony Open Odds, Preview & Prediction
- 2019 Sentry Tournament of Champions Odds & Analysis
- Early 2019 Golf Betting Predictions
- 2018 QBE Shootout Odds, Preview & Pick
- 2018 Hero World Challenge Odds, Preview & Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.