Do you like those golf tournaments where guys are shooting in the 60s every round and the winner is double-digits under par? If so, the 2016 U.S. Open isn’t for you as it will be staged at perhaps the toughest course in America, at least how it’s set up this week: Oakmont Country Club outside Pittsburgh. The last time the tournament was held here was 2007 and there were only eight rounds in the 60s. The winner was Argentina’s Angel Cabrera at 5 over. If you can find a online sports betting line prop on whether the winner this week finishes under par, bet no.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Genesis Open Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am Odds, Preview & Picks
- 2019 Waste Management Phoenix Open Odds & Prediction
- 2019 Farmers Insurance Open Odds, Pick & Preview
- 2019 Desert Classic Odds & Golf Expert Preview
- 2019 Sony Open Odds, Preview & Prediction
- 2019 Sentry Tournament of Champions Odds & Analysis
- Early 2019 Golf Betting Predictions
- 2018 QBE Shootout Odds, Preview & Pick
- 2018 Hero World Challenge Odds, Preview & Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.