There’s a major championship on the PGA Tour every month from April-August (so before football season takes over) – except for in May. But this week brings the PLAYERS Championship from TPC Sawgrass’ Stadium Course in Ponte Vedra, Fla. It’s known as the “fifth major” because of how good the field always is, the biggest purse of any non-major and the benefits of winning, which includes a five- year PGA Tour exemption. Let’s take a look at the golf betting predictions for the championship.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Genesis Open Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am Odds, Preview & Picks
- 2019 Waste Management Phoenix Open Odds & Prediction
- 2019 Farmers Insurance Open Odds, Pick & Preview
- 2019 Desert Classic Odds & Golf Expert Preview
- 2019 Sony Open Odds, Preview & Prediction
- 2019 Sentry Tournament of Champions Odds & Analysis
- Early 2019 Golf Betting Predictions
- 2018 QBE Shootout Odds, Preview & Pick
- 2018 Hero World Challenge Odds, Preview & Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.