Both the Denver Broncos (12-4, No. 1 seed in AFC) and the New England Patriots (12-4, No. 2 seed in the AFC) had tumultuous seasons in the 2015-16 NFL betting lines, mainly due to injury concerns, but in the end, it didn’t matter much, as they both finished with the best win records in their conference, along with divisional titles from their respective divisions. In essence, that’s the reason the Broncos and Patriots (even with their few weaknesses and still-lingering injury concerns) are considered as the top two teams in the AFC playoffs, with many sportsbooks (including yours truly MyBookie.ag) placing them as NFL favorites to win the AFC title. If you are looking to bet on either of these two teams to win it all in the conference, here is a brief analysis on what NFL betting value is in store for you.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.