Houston Texans Odds, 2020 Week 7 NFL Lines | 2021 Texans Super Bowl Betting
houston texans SCHEDULE
houston texans STANDINGS
houston texans Roster
houston texans Injuries
Most recent posts
Weekly 2020-21 NFL Lines : Week 7 Odds
Houston Texans Odds
2020 Houston Texans Headlines, Best Lines
|Conference||American Football Conference (AFC)|
|History||Houston Texans (2002–present)|
NFL 2020 Week 7 O/U Picks Expert Analysis
Week 6 of the NFL season ended with a pair of games on Monday night. The Kansas City Chiefs got back to winning ways after handing the Buffalo Bills their second straight loss. Meanwhile, the Dallas Cowboys looked lost without Dak Prescott under center, going down in a big way to the Arizona Cardinals. With those games out of the way, it’s now time to turn our attention to Week 7, where we once again have some huge games on the schedule, perhaps none bigger than a battle of the unbeatens that sees the Pittsburgh Steelers and Tennessee Titans go head to head. We have that game on our SU picks for the week, but for the purposes of this piece, let’s focus on the O/U so you can set down your bets against their NFL odds.
Week 7 O/U Picks for the 2020 Season | NFL Betting
Carolina Panthers at New Orleans Saints (OVER 51)
None of us really knew what to expect from a Carolina Panthers team in transition this season, but they have been a fun team to watch. Not only that, they have been winning, picking up 3 straight victories before losing to the Chicago Bears last weekend. Most of us expected the New Orleans Saints to be one of the best teams in the NFL, but we haven’t seen that from them to this point. They are at 3-2 on the season and have not looked entirely convincing. This is a big NFC South clash and one that I think will deliver some offense. The last 7 meetings between these two teams in New Orleans have gone OVER, so I think we can probably expect more of the same on Sunday afternoon.
Green Bay Packers at Houston Texans (OVER 56 ½)
Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers offense have been on fire all season long, but they were finally held in check last weekend in a loss to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. It was always going to be tough for them to maintain the pace that they had established through the opening month of the season, but I don’t think anyone expected them to crash as hard as they did in Week 6. They might well have a chance to put things right this weekend against a Houston Texans team that is struggling in the early going. They are solid on the offensive side of things, but they are having a tough time getting wins. Both of these teams have seen the OVER hit in 5 of their last 7 games.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Las Vegas Raiders (OVER 53 ½)
When looking at making wagers on the point total, I tend to look at the schedule for the week and try to pinpoint the games that are most likely to devolve into a shootout. This game is one that jumped off the page, as both of these teams have the offensive capabilities necessary to put some serious points on the board. Tampa bay are coming off a huge win over Green Bay, dropping 38 points on a Packers team that had previously gone unbeaten. In their last 10 games played on the road, the Bucs have seen the OVER hit 7 times. The Raiders stunned the Chiefs in a 40-32 win in their last game and are now on a run of 5 straight with the OVER.
NFL Betting News
- Steelers vs. Titans Line and Betting Trends October 25, 2020
- Falcons vs Lions Week 7 Insights – Matt Ryan NFL Player Props October 25, 2020
- Chiefs vs. Broncos Line and Betting Trends October 25, 2020
- Seahawks vs. Cardinals: Week 7 Line and Betting Trends
- Monday Night Football: Rams vs. Bears Line and Betting Trends October 26, 2020
Houston Texans Recent NFL History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Houston Texans Game Odds, Texans Live Odds, This Weeks Houston Texans team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Houston team stats, NFL Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Texans Winning the NFL Championship, Houston NFL News & other info on the Houston Texans. Pick the Texans to win the Super Bowl with our Printable 2020 NFL Playoff Bracket, So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Houston Texans Today!
- Saints vs. Panthers: Week 7 Line and Betting Trends
- Atlanta Falcons vs. Detroit Lions Line and Betting Trends October 25, 2020
- Green Bay Packers vs. Houston Texans: Line and Betting Trends for Week 7
- UFC 254: Stats, Main Card, Prelims, and Odds for the Fight
- Bears at Rams: Allen Robinson II NFL Player Props for Week 7
- Nick Foles NFL Player Props Tips: October 26, 2020 at the Rams
- Rams vs Bears Week 7 Insights – Jared Goff NFL Player Props
- Cooper Kupp NFL Player Props Tips: October 26, 2020 vs the Bears
- NFL Player Prop Tips: Mike Davis in Panthers at Saints – October 25, 2020
- Christian Kirk Week 7 NFL Prop Bet Tips – Cardinals vs Seahawks
- David Montgomery NFL Player Props Tips: October 26, 2020 at the Rams
- Darrell Henderson NFL Player Props Tips: Week 7 vs the Bears
- Giants vs. Eagles: November 15, 2020 Odds and Computer Picks
- UFC 254: Khabib Vs Gaethje Expert Analysis
- Top 3 Expert Analysis for The 2020 Masters – PGA Tour Betting
- eSports Betting: Counter Strike BLAST Premier Fall 2020
- Penn State Vs Indiana Expert Analysis – 2020 NCAAF Betting
- Clemson Vs Syracuse Expert Analysis – 2020 NCAAF Betting
Latest NFL Scores
- Redskins 19 vs Giants 20 Result NFL Week 6 Score
- Broncos 18 vs Patriots 12 Result NFL Week 6 Score
- Lions 34 vs Jaguars 16 Result NFL Week 6 Score
- Bears 23 vs Panthers 16 Result NFL Week 6 Score
- Browns 7 vs Steelers 38 Result NFL Week 6 Score
- Chargers 27 vs Saints 30 Result NFL Week 5 Monday Night Football Score
- Bengals 3 vs Ravens 27 Result NFL Week 5 Score
- Panthers 23 vs Falcons 16 Result NFL Week 5 Score
- Rams 30 vs Redskins 10 Result NFL Week 5 Score
- Cardinals 30 vs Jets 10 Result NFL Week 5 Score
- Bills 16 vs Titans 42 Result NFL Week 5 Score
- Vikings 26 vs Seahawks 27 Result NFL Week 5 Sunday Night Football Score
- Giants 34 vs Cowboys 37 Result NFL Week 5 Score
- Colts 23 vs Browns 32 Result NFL Week 5 Score
- Dolphins 43 vs 49ers 17 Result NFL Week 5 Score
- Jaguars 14 vs Texans 30 Result NFL Week 5 Score
- Eagles 29 vs Steelers 38 Result NFL Week 5 Score
- Buccaneers 19 vs Bears 20 Result NFL Week 5 Thursday Night Football Score
2019/20 Houston Texans Season Betting Info
The Houston Texans are close to their 2019 NFL draft, and Texans fans are beginning to ask questions towards the team’s uncertain future. The Texans have two second-round picks after trading Duane Brown back in 2017. However, because of the recent trades, the team will not have a fourth round pick, unless they make another trade.
Deshaun Watson is clearly the future of the Texans, with his second year with the Texans approaching. While his start with the team was uncertain after a beginning with injury, Watson is looking to play his best season yet with a great defensive line giving him confidence.
2019 Wild Card Weekend
Saturday, January 5 2019
No. 6 Indianapolis at No. 3 Houston, 4:35 p.m. ET (ESPN/ABC)
Sports in the State of Texas
NCAA Teams | Division I
Houston Texans Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook
2020 NFL Football Odds | This Weeks NFL Betting Lines
NFL Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest NFL Football Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
I like my bookie because it’s easy to navigate and payouts are fast and easy
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Hi Ken, thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers here at MyBookie.