Houston Texans Odds, 2020 News, Scores, NFL Lines | 2021 Texans Super Bowl Betting
houston texans SCHEDULE
houston texans STANDINGS
houston texans Roster
houston texans Injuries
Most recent posts
Houston Texans NFL Odds After Free Agency Week 1
There is perhaps nothing more disconcerting for fans of any team in the NFL than seeing their team begin to make moves that would suggest they are about to take a nosedive in the coming season. That scenario becomes even stranger when those moves are being made by a team that was in the playoffs last season and considered to be on the brink of seriously challenging for the Super Bowl. With that in mind, it would seem that all is not well in Houston, with the Texans making moves that have left more than a few people confused at the direction they are taking. Sending DeAndre Hopkins to the Arizona Cardinals is definitely a head scratcher, and while the player and head coach Bill O’Brien both claim that there was no rift, you do need to wonder why the Texans would allow their biggest offensive target to walk in free agency. Houston has made a few moves in the opening week of free agency, but you have to assume that there will be more to come. Here’s an overview of the Houston Texans and their NFL Odds as it stands.
Houston Texans NFL Odds After Free Agency Week 1
Player Movement and Possible Future Moves
The Texans are coming off what was a rather successful season, going 10-6, which was good enough to win the AFC South. The Texans then had a rather strange run in the playoffs, coming from behind to beat the Bills in OT in the Wild Card round, before blowing a 24-0 lead to lose 51-31 to the Kansas City Chiefs. It was that loss that exposed some serious issues on the defensive side of the football, so look for Houston to address those issues in the coming weeks.
One of the issues that has arisen in the wake of the DeAndre Hopkins move is that DeShaun Watson has become more than a little displeased at losing his best target. There have even been rumors that Watson may seek a way out of Houston.
It is going to be tough to replace what Hopkins delivered in his time in Houston, unless the Texans can somehow go out and take a chance on Antonio Brown. They did already make a move to bring in another receiver, but Randall Cobb is more of a slot receiver than the deep threat that Hopkins has been over the years. It’s definitely a downgrade, so do not be surprised if the Texans either try to land another big name or go with a WR in the first round of the draft. For now, the Texans have been taking this time to lock up some of the players that were about to enter the free agent market, with QB AJ McCarron, CB Vernon Hargreaves, and OT Roderick Johnson, just a few of the players that will be staying in Houston this season. The Texans looked to shore up a rather leaky pass defense by bringing in S Eric Murray from the Cleveland Browns on a 3-year deal.
There still seems to be some uncertainty in Houston, with fans hoping that their team will show their intended direction over the next few weeks.
The Houston Texans Odds to Win the Super Bowl
The bookies do not seem to be totally sold on what the Texans are doing right now, as they have them in at +5000 Odds to win the Super Bowl. Those odds might improve if they can make some bigger moves in the next few weeks.
Houston Texans Odds, Divisional
2020 Houston Texans Headlines, Best Lines
|Conference||American Football Conference (AFC)|
|History||Houston Texans (2002–present)|
Houston Texans Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Houston Texans Game Odds, Texans Live Odds, This Weeks Houston Texans team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Houston team stats, NFL Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Texans Winning the NFL Championship, Houston NFL News & other info on the Houston Texans. Pick the Texans to win the Super Bowl with our Printable 2020 NFL Playoff Bracket, So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Houston Texans Today!
- Broncos vs Texans 2019 NFL Week 14 Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Patriots vs Texans 2019 NFL Week 13 Lines, Betting Prediction & Pick
- Colts vs Texans 2019 NFL Week 12 Betting Lines & Pick for Thursday Night
- Texans vs Ravens 2019 NFL Week 11 Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Texans vs Jaguars 2019 NFL Week 9 Lines, Game Info & Analysis
- Raiders vs Texans 2019 NFL Week 8 Lines & Expert Prediction
- Texans vs Chiefs 2019 NFL Week 6 Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Falcons vs Texans 2019 NFL Week 5 Odds, Game Info & Prediction
- Panthers vs Texans 2019 NFL Week 4 Odds, Preview and Pick
- Texans vs Chargers 2019 NFL Week 3 Odds, Preview & Prediction
- How to Bet Jaguars vs Texans 2019 NFL Week 2 Spread & Expert Pick
- Texans vs Saints 2019 NFL Week 1 Odds, Game Info & Pick
- Rams vs Texans 2019 NFL Preseason Week 4 Lines & Expert Prediction
- Texans vs Cowboys 2019 NFL Preseason Week 3 Spread, Preview & Prediction
- Lions vs Texans 2019 NFL Preseason Week 2 Lines, Analysis & Prediction
- Texans vs Packers 2019 NFL Preseason Week 1 Odds, Prediction & Pick
- Houston Texans 2019 NFL Season Betting Guide
- Houston Texans 2019 NFL Season Win/Loss Total Odds & Prediction
Houston Texans Season Scores & Houston 2019 NFL Results
- Texans 31 vs Chiefs 51 Result NFL Divisional Playoffs Score
- Bills 19 vs Texans 22 Result NFL Wild Card Score
- Titans 35 vs Texans 14 Result NFL Week 17 Score
- Texans 23 vs Buccaneers 20 Result NFL Week 16 Score
- Texans 24 vs Titans 21 Result NFL Week 15 Score
- Cowboys 24 vs Texans 31 Result NFL Week 14 Score
- Patriots 22 vs Texans 28 Result NFL Week 13 Score | Sunday Night Football
- Colts 17 vs Texans 20 Result NFL Week 12 Score | Thursday Night Football
- Texans 7 vs Ravens 41 Result NFL Week 11 Score
- Texans 26 @ Jaguars 3 Result NFL Week 9 Score
- Colts 30 @ Texas 23 Result NFL Week 7 Score
2019/20 Houston Texans Season Betting Info
The Houston Texans are close to their 2019 NFL draft, and Texans fans are beginning to ask questions towards the team’s uncertain future. The Texans have two second-round picks after trading Duane Brown back in 2017. However, because of the recent trades, the team will not have a fourth round pick, unless they make another trade.
Deshaun Watson is clearly the future of the Texans, with his second year with the Texans approaching. While his start with the team was uncertain after a beginning with injury, Watson is looking to play his best season yet with a great defensive line giving him confidence.
2019 Wild Card Weekend
Saturday, January 5 2019
No. 6 Indianapolis at No. 3 Houston, 4:35 p.m. ET (ESPN/ABC)
Sports in the State of Texas
NCAA Teams | Division I
Houston Texans Betting Divisional Round Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook
NFL Football Odds | 2020 Current NFL Betting Lines
Weekly 2020/19 NFL Odds & Playoffs Lines
NFL Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest NFL Reviews
Great Customer experience
I have had a great experience with this site. Deposit and payout methods are fairly easy. Betting is pretty self explanatory as well. Anytime I’ve had any issues (and I’ve had a few due ti my own ignorance at times) customer service has been wonderful and extremely helpful.
Good Lines in a Timely Manner
My Bookie seems to provide in a timely manner good lines when needed
Best bookie around!
I have had the best experience on this website there are no better bookies around they have amazing customer service 24/7 along with live casino games which is a nice bonus the spreads are fair and there are plenty of options for bonuses on new sign ups all around you can not get better than mybookie.ag I have had no issues or complaints ever.