With their playoff hopes completely vanquished, the San Francisco 49ers and Detroit Lions don’t have much to play for when they square off in their Week 16 matchup at 1:00 PM ET, on Sunday, live from Ford Field. Having said that, this contest is still offering a bunch of value for NFL bettors that are looking to boost the annual betting bankroll before the end of the regular season. Now, let’s find out which one of these teams will beat the odds.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.