Seattle Seahawks Odds, 2020 Week 7 NFL Lines | 2021 Seahawks Super Bowl Betting
seattle seahawks SCHEDULE
seattle seahawks STANDINGS
seattle seahawks Roster
seattle seahawks Injuries
Most recent posts
Weekly 2020-21 NFL Lines : Week 7 Odds
Seattle Seahawks Odds
2020 Seattle Seahawks Headlines, Best Lines
|Conference||National Football Conference (NFC)|
|History||Seattle Seahawks (1976–present)|
|League Titles||1 (Super Bowl championships) 2013 (XLVIII)|
|Conference Titles||3 (NFC) 2005, 2013, 20142005, 2013, 20142005, 2013, 2014|
NFL 2020 Week 7 Parlay Picks Expert Analysis
It’s hard to believe that we have a bunch of teams who are now just a couple of games away from reaching the halfway point of their season. That is, though, exactly where we are at, so it won’t be long now before we are starting to seriously talk about the battle for playoff spots. As you probably all know, there is an extra spot in each conference this season, so those battles should get a little crazy. That is a discussion for later in the season. For now, our focus is on the Week 7 games, so let’s get right to our parlay picks for the week so you can bet on their NFL odds.
Week 7 Parlay Picks for the 2020 NFL Regular Season
NFL Week 7 SU Parlay – Seahawks, Packers, Steelers
The Seattle Seahawks are in control of the NFC West with a perfect 5-0 start to the season, but the Arizona Cardinals could make things interesting with a win here after trouncing the Cowboys on Monday night. The Seahawks have had a couple of tight wins this season, and this might be another.
The Green Bay Packers saw their unbeaten start to the season come to an end in Week 6 after getting hammered by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. They will look to bounce back on the road against a Houston Texans teams still reeling after an OT loss. Packers win this one.
It’s a battle of the unbeatens in Week 7, with the Pittsburgh Steelers hitting the road to face the Titans in a make up game for the one that was postponed a couple of weeks ago. If Tennessee cannot run the ball this weekend, which is possible against that D, the Steelers get the win.
NFL Week 7 ATS Parlay – Eagles (-3 ½), Packers (-3 ½), Bills (-12 ½)
As tough as it may be to believe at this stage of the season, the Giants and Bills, who have 2 wins between them, still have a shot at winning the NFC East. The Eagles look the more likely to do so and will help their cause with a win over the Giants, covering in the process.
We have already discussed the Packers and have taken them to win over the Texans this weekend, but can they cover the spread. Given that it is just 3 ½, I think that they are a very good bet indeed. Not an easy game, but one the Packers bounce back in.
The Buffalo Bills have now lost back to back games and are on the ropes a little, but a game against the New York Jets is just what the doctor ordered for Buffalo. The size of the spread worries me a little, but I am still taking them to cover.
NFL Week 7 O/U Parlay – Panthers (O51), Packers (O56 ½), Buccaneers (O53 ½)
The Carolina Panthers are proving to be more competitive than many of us expected, while the Saints are not exactly setting the pace that we all imagined they would. These two meet in a big divisional clash this weekend, and with both trending on the OVER, we are going that route.
It is a bit of a Packers sweep this weekend, as I have them in all three categories. The offense sputtered in their loss to the Bucs, but I see that as a blip on the radar. I think they get back on track against a Texans team that can score, hence the OVER.
Of all the games on the schedule in Week 7, for me, it is the one between the Buccaneers and the Raiders that looks the most likely to turn into a shootout. The last 5 Raiders games have gone OVER, and I believe this will make it 6 in a row.
NFL Betting News
- Steelers vs. Titans Line and Betting Trends October 25, 2020
- Falcons vs Lions Week 7 Insights – Matt Ryan NFL Player Props October 25, 2020
- Chiefs vs. Broncos Line and Betting Trends October 25, 2020
- Seahawks vs. Cardinals: Week 7 Line and Betting Trends
- Monday Night Football: Rams vs. Bears Line and Betting Trends October 26, 2020
Seattle Seahawks Recent NFL History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Seattle Seahawks Game Odds, Seahawks Live Odds, This Weeks Seattle Seahawks team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Seattle team stats, NFL Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Seahawks Winning the NFL Championship, Seattle NFL News & other info on the Seattle Seahawks. Pick the Seahawksto win the Super Bowl with our Printable 2020 NFL Playoff Bracket, So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Seattle Seahawks Today!
- Saints vs. Panthers: Week 7 Line and Betting Trends
- Atlanta Falcons vs. Detroit Lions Line and Betting Trends October 25, 2020
- Green Bay Packers vs. Houston Texans: Line and Betting Trends for Week 7
- UFC 254: Stats, Main Card, Prelims, and Odds for the Fight
- Bears at Rams: Allen Robinson II NFL Player Props for Week 7
- Nick Foles NFL Player Props Tips: October 26, 2020 at the Rams
- Rams vs Bears Week 7 Insights – Jared Goff NFL Player Props
- Cooper Kupp NFL Player Props Tips: October 26, 2020 vs the Bears
- NFL Player Prop Tips: Mike Davis in Panthers at Saints – October 25, 2020
Latest NFL Scores
- Redskins 19 vs Giants 20 Result NFL Week 6 Score
- Broncos 18 vs Patriots 12 Result NFL Week 6 Score
- Lions 34 vs Jaguars 16 Result NFL Week 6 Score
- Bears 23 vs Panthers 16 Result NFL Week 6 Score
- Browns 7 vs Steelers 38 Result NFL Week 6 Score
- Chargers 27 vs Saints 30 Result NFL Week 5 Monday Night Football Score
- Bengals 3 vs Ravens 27 Result NFL Week 5 Score
- Panthers 23 vs Falcons 16 Result NFL Week 5 Score
- Rams 30 vs Redskins 10 Result NFL Week 5 Score
- Cardinals 30 vs Jets 10 Result NFL Week 5 Score
- Bills 16 vs Titans 42 Result NFL Week 5 Score
- Vikings 26 vs Seahawks 27 Result NFL Week 5 Sunday Night Football Score
- Giants 34 vs Cowboys 37 Result NFL Week 5 Score
- Colts 23 vs Browns 32 Result NFL Week 5 Score
- Dolphins 43 vs 49ers 17 Result NFL Week 5 Score
- Jaguars 14 vs Texans 30 Result NFL Week 5 Score
- Eagles 29 vs Steelers 38 Result NFL Week 5 Score
- Buccaneers 19 vs Bears 20 Result NFL Week 5 Thursday Night Football Score
Seattle Seahawks Season Scores & Seattle 2019 NFL Results
- Vikings 26 vs Seahawks 27 Result NFL Week 5 Sunday Night Football Score
- Seahawks 31 vs Dolphins 23 Result NFL Week 4 Score
- Cowboys 31 vs Seahawks 38 Result NFL Week 3 Score
- Patriots 30 vs Seahawks 35 Result NFL Week 2 Sunday Night Football Score
- Seahawks 38 vs Falcons 25 Result NFL Week 1 Score
- Seahawks 23 vs Packers 28 Result NFL Divisional Playoffs Score
- Seahawks 17 vs Eagles 9 Result NFL Wild Card Score
- 49ers 26 vs Seahawks 21 Result NFL Week 17 Score
- Cardinals 27 vs Seahawks 13 Result NFL Week 16 Score
- Seahawks 30 vs Panthers 24 Result NFL Week 15 Score
- Seahawks 12 vs Rams 28 Result NFL Week 14 Score | Sunday Night Football
- Vikings 30 vs Seahawks 37 Result NFL Week 13 Score | Monday Night Football
- Seahawks 17 vs Eagles 9 Result NFL Week 12 Score
- Seahawks 27 vs 49ers 24 Result NFL Week 10 Score | Monday Night Football
- Buccaneers 34 @ Seahawks 40 Result NFL Week 9 Score
- Seahawks @ Falcons Result NFL Week 8 Score
- Ravens 30 @ Seahawks 16 Result NFL Week 7 Score
Sports in the State of Washington
NCAA Teams | Division I
Seattle Seahawks Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook
2020 NFL Football Odds | This Weeks NFL Betting Lines
NFL Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest NFL Football Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
I like my bookie because it’s easy to navigate and payouts are fast and easy
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Hi Ken, thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers here at MyBookie.