There were a few surprise results in Week 1 of the NFL preseason, but the reality is that with the majority of the starters on each team riding the pine in the opening week, we really shouldn’t be surprised by anything. It should be a little easier to identify potential winners and losers in Week 2 of the preseason, as we now have some idea of the depth of each of the 32 teams. We will start our preview of this week’s preseason action by looking at the likely winners for the week, and we will also do an article about the teams that are most likely to be on the losing end of things. Keep in mind that we are still going to get a lot of back-ups playing in these games, so be sure to keep an eye on the updated online NFL betting odds before placing your wagers.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.