The FedEx Cup playoffs are heading into their second week this coming weekend after the first round of players were taken out of the equation at The Barclays last week. The field for the Deutsche Bank Championship, which will be held at the TPC Boston course, is set for 100 players, but there may be a couple of exceptions. Danny Willett has chosen to sit this one out, and there are also doubts about Henrik Stenson who had to retire during the first round last weekend because of issues with his knee. That little detail may actually mean something for Stenson if he does decide to play, but we will get to that a little later in this piece. Find the latest betting odds here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Genesis Open Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am Odds, Preview & Picks
- 2019 Waste Management Phoenix Open Odds & Prediction
- 2019 Farmers Insurance Open Odds, Pick & Preview
- 2019 Desert Classic Odds & Golf Expert Preview
- 2019 Sony Open Odds, Preview & Prediction
- 2019 Sentry Tournament of Champions Odds & Analysis
- Early 2019 Golf Betting Predictions
- 2018 QBE Shootout Odds, Preview & Pick
- 2018 Hero World Challenge Odds, Preview & Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.