When a PGA event is right around the corner, golf bettors will look at how players have performed at that event in recent years. Some players enter competitions because they know that they always play well at a specific course, which means they go in believing that they have a legitimate shot at getting in the money. Things are a little trickier this weekend at the PGA Wells Fargo Championship, mostly because it is being played at a different course than we have become used to. This event has been played at Quail Hollow in North Carolina for 14 straight years, but since that course will be hosting the PGA Championship, the Well Fargo event has been moved to the 7,396-yard Par 72 at Eagle Point Golf Club. The tournament runs from May 4-7, and listed below are some of the potential golf betting favorites.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Genesis Open Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am Odds, Preview & Picks
- 2019 Waste Management Phoenix Open Odds & Prediction
- 2019 Farmers Insurance Open Odds, Pick & Preview
- 2019 Desert Classic Odds & Golf Expert Preview
- 2019 Sony Open Odds, Preview & Prediction
- 2019 Sentry Tournament of Champions Odds & Analysis
- Early 2019 Golf Betting Predictions
- 2018 QBE Shootout Odds, Preview & Pick
- 2018 Hero World Challenge Odds, Preview & Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.