Time has a funny way of seeming to speed up at this time of the season, especially for those teams on the outside of the playoff picture looking in. There are a few teams that will still feel as though they can claw their ways back into things, but before they know it, the number of games they have remaining makes that feat close to impossible. The Minnesota Timberwolves have already reached that point, and the New Orleans Pelicans are slipping perilously close to being too deep in the hole. The Pelicans will do all that they can to keep their playoff hopes alive, and that has to begin with a win against the struggling Timberwolves at home on Saturday night. If you like the Pelicans to pick up the win, why not put your money where your mouth is by placing a wager for the NBA betting odds.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?
- Phoenix Suns vs. LA Clippers NBA Game 6 Bet Line | Sun Tries Again for NBA Finals Spot