Minnesota Timberwolves Odds | 2019 NBA Betting Lines
Minnesota Timberwolves Odds | 2019 NBA Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
minnesota timberwolves SCHEDULE
minnesota timberwolves STANDINGS
minnesota timberwolves Roster
minnesota timberwolves Injuries
Most recent posts
Minnesota Timberwolves Odds
How to Bet Warriors vs Timberwolves NBA Spread & Prediction
The Golden State Warriors have utterly dominated the Minnesota Timberwolves this decade, winning 28 of the past 34 meetings. To no surprise, then, the Warriors go for the four-game season sweep in Minnesota on Friday night and are favored on the NBA Lines.
Warriors vs Timberwolves NBA Spread & Prediction
- When: Friday, 8 PM ET
- Where: Target Center
- TV: NBA TV
- Live Stream: NBA League Pass
- NBA Spread: Golden State Warriors -9.5 (Total 229)
Golden State leads 3-0. The last meeting was on March 19 also at the Target Center, a 117-107 Warriors win. Stephen Curry poured in 22 of his 36 points in the third quarter and Klay Thompson added 28 points. Karl-Anthony Towns led Minnesota with 26 points and 21 rebounds while Andrew Wiggins tallied 20 points and Josh Okogie chipped in 19. The Wolves had been on a six-game home winning streak.
The Warriors have won 14 games this season after trailing by 10 or more points. The latest was that Minnesota game as the Warriors overcame a 13-point Timberwolves lead (22-9 with 6:18 left in the first quarter). Five times this season the Warriors trailed by double digits and won by 10 or more points.
Why Bet on Golden State?
The Warriors temporarily retook the top spot in the Western Conference standings with a 118-103 win in Memphis on Wednesday. Kevin Durant scored a game-high tying 28 points on 12-of-13 shooting, the most efficient shooting game of his NBA career. He previously shot 8-of-9 (88.9% FG) on 2/12/18 vs. Phoenix. He made his first 10 attempts before missing. Durant connected on one three-pointer and in the process passed Glen Rice (1,559) for 25th on the NBA’s all-time three-pointers made list.
Stephen Curry recorded his third double-double of the season with a game-high tying 28 points and a season-high 10 rebounds. It was his 16th career 20-point, 10-rebound double-double (1st of this season). Curry connected on six three-pointers and has now made at least five three-point field goals in six consecutive games, one shy of his career-best streak.
DeMarcus Cousins scored 16 points on 7-of-15 shooting. Over his last three games played, the center is averaging 18.0 points (38 points) while shooting 60.5% percent from the field (23-of-38 FG). Draymond Green picked up his 15th technical of the season. That means he needs one more to earn a one-game suspension.
Golden State is an NBA best 25-12 (.676) on the road this season. The Warriors have won 21 of their last 26 games on the road and five of the last six away from home. Warriors handed out 30 assists and are now 29-4 this season when dishing out 30-or-more assists. They also shot 53.6 percent from the field. The Dubs are 18-1 this year when shooting above 50 percent from the field and handing out at least 30 assists.
This is the fifth consecutive season the Warriors have won at least 25 road contests, joining the Los Angeles Lakers (7 straight seasons, 1981-82 -1987-88) and the Seattle SuperSonics (1993-94 – 1997-98) as the only teams in NBA history to do so.
Why Bet on Minnesota?
The Wolves were 122-111 home losers to the Clippers on Tuesday, Minnesota’s sixth defeat in the past seven. Los Angeles led by 25 before Minnesota trimmed the deficit to 104-98 in the fourth quarter on a 3-pointer by Karl-Anthony Towns. It was the closest the Wolves had been since the first quarter.
Minnesota was once again short-handed, as several key players — including Derrick Rose, Robert Covington, and Jeff Teague — have been shut down for the remainder of the season. Taj Gibson missed his third straight game with a calf injury. Tyus Jones scored 13 points (5-of-9 FGs, 0-of-1 FTs) with two rebounds, eight assists, three 3-pointers and two turnovers in 30 minutes against the Clippers. He’s playing heavy minutes with Rose and Teague out.
Towns double-doubled against the Clippers on Tuesday, scoring 24 points (6-of-17 FGs, 10-of-11 FTs) with 13 rebounds, three assists, two steals, and two 3-pointers in 35 minutes. Towns notched his 50th double-double of the season in the loss while extending his current streak to eight straight games.
Andrew Wiggins scored 22 points on 9-of-21 shooting (2-of-5 FTs), adding three rebounds, three assists, two steals, and two 3-pointers. Wiggins notched 20+ points for his fourth straight game. Dario Saric scored 18 points (7-of-10 FGs, 2-of-2 FTs) with five rebounds, one assist, one steal, and two 3-pointers. Saric’s 18 points were the most he’s scored since mid-February.
Warriors vs Timberwolves NBA Betting Trends
- Home team is 6-2-1 ATS in the last 9 meetings
- Under is 19-7-1 in the last 27 meetings in Minnesota
- Golden State is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
- Golden State is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games on the road
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Golden State’s last 7 games on the road
- Minnesota is 2-4-1 ATS in its last 7 games when playing Golden State
- Minnesota is 6-2 SU in its last 8 games at home
- The total has gone OVER in 14 of Minnesota’s last 21 games at home
Expert Final Prediction for Warriors vs Timberwolves
Golden State Warriors 119 – Minnesota Timberwolves 114
Minnesota Timberwolves Recent History, NBA News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Minnesota Timberwolves Game Odds, Timberwolves Live Odds, This Weeks Minnesota Timberwolves team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Minnesota team stats, NBA Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Timberwolves Winning the NBA Championship, Minnesota NBA News & other info on the Minnesota Timberwolves. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Minnesota Timberwolves Today!
- How to Bet Magic at Timberwolves NBA Spread & Pick
- Timberwolves vs Warriors NBA Odds & Expert Pick for Friday Night
- NBA Preview & Prediction: Timberwolves vs Trail Blazers
- How to Bet Timberwolves at Rockets NBA Odds & Game Info
- Rockets vs. Timberwolves NBA Betting Preview & Prediction
- Top NBA Betting Picks & Predictions of the Week – February 12th Edition
- NBA Odds, Game Preview & Expert Pick: Minnesota at Cleveland
- Top NBA Betting Picks & Predictions of the Week – February 5th Edition
- Timberwolves at Raptors NBA Betting Lines & Pick for Tuesday
- Thursday Night NBA Odds & Betting Pick: Timberwolves at Warriors
- Rockets Are NBA Odds Favorites vs. T-Wolves on Thursday Night
- Thunder Are Underdogs in NBA Spread vs. Timberwolves on Wednesday
- Cleveland at Minnesota NBA Betting Lines & Expert Pick
- Minnesota Timberwolves vs. LA Clippers Game Info & NBA Pick
- NBA Betting Mathcups & Picks of the Week – November 6th Edition
- Top NBA Betting Matchups and Picks of the Week – October 24th
- NBA Western Conference Odds & Expert Pick for 2017 Regular Season
- Updated NBA Championship Odds – October 11th
Sports in the State of Minnesota
NCAA Teams | Division I
Minnesota Timberwolves Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
NBA Basketball Odds | 2019 Current NBA Betting Lines
Eastern Division NBA Teams
NBA Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest NBA Reviews
Love this site!!
I use sports book almost daily. I do a lot of live betting as well as MLB. Games are graded in a timely manner and never had any problems with the site overall. Will continue to use sports book and recommend my friends.
This place is great!
This organization’s customer service is first class. All processes are carried out with the utmost professionalism and completed in a timely manner.