Dallas Mavericks Odds | 2021 NBA Betting Lines
dallas mavericks SCHEDULE
dallas mavericks STANDINGS
dallas mavericks Roster
dallas mavericks Injuries
Most recent posts
Dallas Mavericks Odds
2021 Dallas Mavericks Headlines, Best Lines
|History||Dallas Mavericks: 1980–present|
|Arena||American Airlines Center|
|Conference titles||2 (2006, 2011)|
Los Angeles Lakers vs Dallas Mavericks | 2021 NBA Expert Analysis
The Los Angeles Lakers reportedly will get back star Anthony Davis back on Thursday from a long injury absence as Los Angeles makes its first visit of the season to Dallas. The NBA odds will depend on if the Mavericks rest anyone in the second of a back-to-back.How to Bet Lakers at Mavericks NBA Odds & TV Info
- When: Thursday, 9:30 PM ET
- Where: American Airlines Center
- TV: TNT
- Stream: TNT app
- NBA Odds: TBA (Mavs should be favored)
These teams met way back on Christmas and the Lakers won 138-115. Anthony Davis scored 28 points and LeBron James had 22. Montrezl Harrell scored 17 of his 22 points in the second half, and Dennis Schröder had 18 points and six assists to lead L.A., which outrebounded Dallas 53-27. Dallas’ three offensive rebounds were fewer than Harrell, who had five. Mavs star Luka Doncic had 27 points and seven assists. Dallas big man Kristaps Porzingis had yet to debut this season while recovering from knee surgery in October.Why Bet on LA Lakers? | 2021 NBA Expert Analysis
Lakers All-Star Anthony Davis, who has been sidelined since Feb. 14 with a calf strain and tendinosis in his right leg, plans to return on Thursday – although his minutes likely will be limited.
“The biggest thing is conditioning right now,” Coach Frank Vogel said, hinting at around 15-20 minutes for Davis in the first couple of games. “He’s healthy. But having not played and not really being able to ramp up his physical on-court activity over the last two months.
LeBron James, though, is not close to returning from his injury. The Lakers have managed to mostly hold down the fort since their stars went down, going 14-16 since Davis’ injury and 7-9 since missing both Davis and James. Davis was putting together another All-Star season for the Lakers, averaging 22.5 points, 8.4 rebounds, 3.0 assists, 1.8 blocks and 1.3 steals across 23 appearances.
The Lakers come off a 111-97 home loss to Utah on Monday. The Lakers have alternated wins and losses for 12 consecutive games since March 28.
Talen Horton-Tucker came off the bench to hit 8-of-13 shots and three 3-pointers for a career-high 24 points with four rebounds, two assists and two steals in Monday’s loss. He’s been a bit hit-or-miss lately, scoring 24, 8, 19 and 6 points in his last four games, but scored in double figures in his previous five April games.
Dennis Schroder recorded 15 points, six assists, four rebounds and four steals. Kyle Kuzma had 17 points. Kuzma is still dealing with a calf injury, but his production has remained steady. He’s averaged 15.6 points, 4.3 rebounds and 2.0 assists over eight games played in April.
The Lakers hold a 114-48 advantage in the all-time series with the Mavericks. L.A. snapped a 14-game losing streak to Dallas with an overtime win on Jan. 13, 2018. Since then, the Lakers have won nine of the last 10 matchups. In the postseason, the Lakers and Mavericks have met four times (1984 Western Conference Semifinals (4-1), 1986 Western Conference Semifinals (4-2), 1988 Western Conference Finals (4-3), 2011 Western Conference Semifinals (0-4)) with the Lakers advancing on three occasions.Why Bet on Dallas | 2021 NBA Expert Analysis
It’s the second of a back-to-back for Dallas, so Kristaps Porzingis could sit out as he often does in those situations. Porzingis ranks third in Mavericks history for games of 30+ points and 15+ rebounds with five, trailing only Dirk Nowitzki and Luka Doncic. Porzingis is one of only seven players to achieve the feat of multiple games with 30-15 this season. Tim Hardaway Jr. is also in question with an injury.
Mavs superstar Luka Doncic is averaging 26.0 points, 8.0 rebounds and 8.0 assists per game in his last six games against the Lakers (after he averaged 10.0 points, 5.5 rebounds and 6.0 assists in his first 2 career games against the franchise).
Doncic (25.5 ppg, 9.0 rpg, 9.8 apg) nearly averaged a 25-point triple-double against Los Angeles last season. In the first meeting between the two clubs in 2019-20 (a 119-110 OT win by LAL 11/1/19), Doncic (31 points, 13 rebounds, 15 assists) and LeBron James (39 points, 12 rebounds, 16 assists) became the first pair of opponents in NBA history to record a 30-point, 15-assist triple-double in the same game. Doncic (20 years, 246 days) and James (34 years, 306 days) also became the youngest and oldest players in league history to produce a 30-point, 10-rebound, 15-assist stat line.
The Mavericks’ 14-game win streak against the Lakers (11/5/13-3/7/17) was their longest ever win streak against the franchise. Before the 14-game run, the Mavericks had not won more than three consecutive regular season games against the Lakers. The Mavs handed the Lakers their most lopsided loss in franchise history on 1/22/17, defeating Los Angeles by 49 points (122-73) in Dallas.
A total of 19 of the last 27 meetings between these two clubs have been decided by double digits
Jalen Brunson (.618) and Doncic (.590) rank third and fifth, respectively, in field goal percentage when driving to the basket (min. 50 FGA). The only players ranked ahead of Brunson are reigning MVP Giannis Antetokounmpo and LeBron James.Expert Prediction
- Mavericks 110, Lakers 108
NBA Betting News
Dallas Mavericks Recent History, NBA News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Dallas Mavericks Game Odds, Mavericks Live Odds, This Weeks Dallas Mavericks team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Dallas team stats, NBA Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Mavericks Winning the NBA Championship, Dallas NBA News & other info on the Dallas Mavericks. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Dallas Mavericks Today!
Los Angeles Clippers vs. Dallas Mavericks August 27, 2020 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Clippers 133 vs Mavericks 135 Sunday Basketball Playoff Score
- Los Angeles Clippers vs. Dallas Mavericks: August 23, 2020 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Clippers 130 vs Mavericks 122 Friday Basketball Playoff Score
- Los Angeles Clippers vs. Dallas Mavericks: August 21, 2020 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Mavericks 127 vs Clippers 114 Wednesday Basketball Playoff Score
- NBA Betting – Winner Prediction of the Western Conference
- Mavericks 110 vs Clippers 118 Result Monday Basketball Playoff Score
- Los Angeles Clippers vs. Dallas Mavericks August 19, 2020 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Western Conference Matchups Early Predictions – NBA Betting
- Los Angeles Clippers vs. Dallas Mavericks August 17, 2020 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Mavericks 102 vs Suns 128 Result Thursday Basketball Score
- Blazers 134 vs Mavericks 131 Result Tuesday Basketball Score
- Trail Blazers Vs Mavericks Odds & Pick – NBA Betting Aug. 11
- Mavericks 122 vs Jazz 114 Result Monday Basketball Score
- Jazz vs Mavericks Odds & Pick – NBA Betting
- Utah Jazz vs. Dallas Mavericks: August 10, 2020 NBA Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Bucks 132 vs Mavericks 136 Result Saturday Basketball Score
- NBA Betting – Top Games for August 8 & 9 Matches
Latest NBA Scores
- Lakers 106 vs Heat 93 Sunday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Heat 111 vs Lakers 108 Friday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Lakers 102 vs Heat 96 Tuesday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Lakers 104 vs Heat 115 Sunday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Heat 114 vs Lakers 124 Friday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Heat 98 vs Lakers 116 Wednesday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Nuggets 107 vs Lakers 117 Saturday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Heat 108 vs Celtics 121 Friday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Lakers 114 vs Nuggets 108 Thursday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Celtics 109 vs Heat 112 Wednesday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Lakers 106 vs Nuggets 114 Tuesday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Nuggets 103 vs Lakers 105 Friday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Celtics 117 vs Heat 106 Saturday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Nuggets 114 vs Lakers 126 Friday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Heat 106 vs Celtics 101 Thursday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
Sports in the State of Texas
NCAA Teams | Division I
Dallas Mavericks Betting Odds | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
NBA Odds, Basketball Spread & Total Lines
NBA Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest NBA Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.