Dallas Mavericks Odds, Current NBA Lines | 2021 Mavericks Championship Betting
10/19 - 05:00 AM
2021/2022 NBA Championship - TO Win
2021/2022 NBA Championship - TO Win
dallas mavericks SCHEDULE
dallas mavericks STANDINGS
dallas mavericks Roster
dallas mavericks Injuries
Most recent posts
Dallas Mavericks Odds
2021 Dallas Mavericks Headlines, Best Lines
|History||Dallas Mavericks: 1980–present|
|Arena||American Airlines Center|
|Conference titles||2 (2006, 2011)|
Clippers vs Mavericks Game 6 | NBA Betting Odds
Rather amazingly, the home team is 0-5 straight up in the Clippers–Mavericks first-round Western Conference playoff series. It shifts back to Dallas on Friday night with the Mavs up 3-2 but underdogs on the NBA odds for Game 6.
How to Bet Clippers at Mavericks NBA Odds & TV Info
- When: Friday, 9 PM ET
- Where: American Airlines Center
- TV: ESPN
- Stream: ESPN app
Why Bet on LA Clippers? | NBA Betting Odds
After looking so dominant in the previous two games in Dallas, the Clippers lost Game 5 back at home 105-100 on Wednesday. The Clippers fought from behind and failed to establish any sort of momentum — similar to what happened the first two games of the series. LA did manage to build a six-point lead in the third quarter, its largest lead of the game, but Dallas responded with a 25-5 run that essentially put the game out of reach.
Kawhi Leonard didn’t play like a superstar, with 20 points on 7-for-19 shooting, five rebounds and five assists in 42 minutes. Good numbers overall, sure, but not superstar. Kawhi airballed a potential tying three-pointer late. After Leonard’s shot, Rajon Rondo, who threw the inbounds pass to Kawhi in the corner, seemed livid and went at Leonard as they walked off the court have a brief but heated discussion.
Rondo didn’t have much right to say much as he had one of the worst nights of any Clipper, with one point on 0-of-6 shooting with six assists, two rebounds, and two turnovers, posting a team-worst minus-19 in the loss. Despite no longer being the go-to guy, the Clippers need Rondo to be a viable playmaker while providing his usual veteran presence on defense.
Paul George hit 7-of-15 shots 23 points, 10 rebounds, six assists and three steals. Reggie Jackson had 20 points in 29 minutes — Jackson went off for his highest-scoring performance of the series, connecting on six three-pointers. Marcus Morris added 16 points, seven boards and four 3-pointers, and Nicolas Batum scored 10 points with seven boards.
The Clippers produced a well-balanced scoring effort, yet all five of their starters shot under 50 percent from the floor. Center Serge Ibaka missed a third straight game due to a back injury that he aggravated in Game 2. He’s in doubt for this one. Batum has been starting in his spot.
Why Bet on Dallas? | NBA Betting OddsIn NBA playoff history, when the series is tied 2-2, the winner of Game 5 goes on to win the series 82.5 percent of the time (174-37). The Mavs are banking on raising that percentage. The only other time the home team has lost the first five games of a best-of-7 series was in the 1995 Western Conference Finals between the Houston Rockets and San Antonio Spurs.
Luka Doncic was dealing with a neck issue in Game 4 and didn’t play that well, but he was spectacular in the Game 5 victory with 42 points, eight rebounds, 14 assists and a steal. Doncic either scored or assisted on 83.8% of the Mavs’ field goals, the highest such percentage in a playoff game in NBA history. He joined LeBron James as the only players with 40+ PTS, 14+ AST, 8+ REB game in playoff history.
Tim Hardaway Jr. finished with 20 points and seven rebounds. He and Doncic were the only two players on the Dallas roster to score in double digits, something the Mavs are going to have to improve upon should they hope to secure the series Friday. Hardaway had 12 of his 20 points in the second half and while he did not shoot the ball great, his timing could not have been better. He had a 3-pointer that put the Mavericks up 98-91 and two free throws with 8.8 seconds left that made it 103-100.
Wednesday was the third game this series he’s scored 20 or more points. The Mavericks are 3-0 in those games.
On a night the Mavericks experimented with their frontcourt rotations, Dwight Powell’s eight points, seven rebounds, two assists and one steal were crucial the Dallas win. 7-footer Boban Marjanovic moved into the starting lineup for the first time this series and totaled nine points and seven rebounds in 20 minutes.
Will Rick Carlisle roll out that same starting lineup – with Marjanovic at center — that was so successful in Game 5?
“As we used to say in television, stay tuned,” Carlisle said. “A lot of things have changed very quickly in this series. The decision to start Boban was one that took a lot of time to analyze to see if we felt it was the right thing. We’ll look at the film closely. It’s certainly an option.”
- Clippers are 2-6 ATS in their last 8 games following a straight up loss.
- Clippers are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game.
- Clippers are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games as a favorite.
- Mavericks are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games as an underdog.
- Mavericks are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 home games vs. a team with a winning road record.
- Mavericks are 7-3 ATS in their last 10 games overall.
- Clippers 111, Mavericks 108
NBA Betting News
Dallas Mavericks Recent History, NBA News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Dallas Mavericks Game Odds, Mavericks Live Odds, This Weeks Dallas Mavericks team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Dallas team stats, NBA Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Mavericks Winning the NBA Championship, Dallas NBA News & other info on the Dallas Mavericks. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Dallas Mavericks Today!
- Clippers vs Mavericks Game 6 | NBA Betting OddsRather amazingly, the home team is 0-5 straight up in the Clippers–Mavericks first-round Western Conference playoff series. It shifts back to Dallas on Friday night with the Mavs up 3-2 but underdogs on the NBA odds for Game 6. How to Bet Clippers at Mavericks NBA Odds & TV Info When: Friday, 9 PM ET Where: American Airlines Center TV: Read More
- Mavericks vs Clippers, Game 5 | NBA Betting AnalysisThe home team is 0-4 in the first four games of the Dallas Mavericks vs. Los Angeles Clippers Western Conference playoff series, but NBA oddsmakers believe that will change Wednesday in Game 5 with the Clips as solid NBA betting favorites as the series returns to L.A. How to Bet Mavericks at Clippers NBA Odds & TV Info When: Wednesday, Read More
- Clippers vs Mavericks, Game 3 | NBA Betting LinesIn a complete stunner, the Dallas Mavericks won the first two games of their Western Conference playoff series at the favored Los Angeles Clippers. The series shifts to Dallas for Game 3 on Friday and for some reason, oddsmakers favor the Clippers on the NBA odds. How to Bet Clippers at Mavericks NBA Odds & TV Info When: Friday, 9:30 Read More
- Mavericks vs Heat | NBA Betting OddsBoth the Dallas Mavericks and Miami Heat are going to make the playoffs, but each is trying to avoid the play-in tournament in their respective conferences. The Mavericks visit the Heat on Tuesday night as they wrap up their season series with Miami favored on the NBA odds. How to Bet Mavericks at Heat NBA Odds & TV Info When: Read More
- Los Angeles Lakers vs Dallas Mavericks | 2021 NBA Expert AnalysisThe Los Angeles Lakers reportedly will get back star Anthony Davis back on Thursday from a long injury absence as Los Angeles makes its first visit of the season to Dallas. The NBA odds will depend on if the Mavericks rest anyone in the second of a back-to-back. How to Bet Lakers at Mavericks NBA Odds & TV Info When: Read More
- Dallas Mavericks vs Memphis Grizzlies | 2021 NBA Expert AnalysisIt’s two Western Conference teams battling for playoff position on Wednesday night when MVP candidate Luka Doncic and the Dallas Mavericks visit reigning NBA Rookie of the Year Ja Morant and the Memphis Grizzlies. The Mavs are slight favorites on the NBA odds. How to Bet Mavericks at Grizzlies NBA Odds & TV Info When: Wednesday, 9:30 PM ET Where: Read More
- Dallas Mavericks vs. Houston Rockets | 2021 NBA Expert AnalysisWill the Dallas Mavericks have former All-Star Kristaps Porzingis back in the lineup Wednesday when they visit the awful Houston Rockets? Dallas will be favored on the NBA odds regardless but by how much will partly depend on Porzingis – he is questionable. How to Bet Mavericks at Rockets NBA Odds & TV Info When: Wednesday, 8 PM ET Where: Read More
- Mavericks vs. Celtics | 2021 NBA Expert AnalysisThe first game of an ESPN NBA doubleheader on Wednesday features MVP candidate Luka Doncic and the Dallas Mavericks visiting All-Stars Jayson Tatum and Jaylen Brown (if Brown plays) and the Boston Celtics. The NBA odds will depend on Brown’s status. How to Bet Mavericks at Celtics NBA Odds & TV Info When: Wednesday, 7:30 PM ET Where: TD Garden Read More
- Mavericks vs Lakers | 2020 -2021 NBA Expert AnalysisChristmas Day is the biggest date on the NBA’s regular-season slate each year. The biggest stars and best teams always play on the holiday, the marquee matchup this year features Luka Doncic and the Dallas Mavericks visiting LeBron James and the Lakers, who are favored on the NBA odds. How to Bet Mavericks at Lakers NBA Odds & TV Info Read More
- Clippers 111 vs Mavericks 97 Thursday Basketball Playoff Score
- Los Angeles Clippers vs. Dallas Mavericks August 27, 2020 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Mavericks 111 vs Clippers 154 Tuesday Basketball Playoff Score
- Los Angeles Clippers vs. Dallas Mavericks August 25, 2020 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Clippers 133 vs Mavericks 135 Sunday Basketball Playoff Score
- Los Angeles Clippers vs. Dallas Mavericks: August 23, 2020 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Clippers 130 vs Mavericks 122 Friday Basketball Playoff Score
- Los Angeles Clippers vs. Dallas Mavericks: August 21, 2020 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Mavericks 127 vs Clippers 114 Wednesday Basketball Playoff Score
- NBA Betting – Winner Prediction of the Western Conference
- Mavericks 110 vs Clippers 118 Result Monday Basketball Playoff Score
- Los Angeles Clippers vs. Dallas Mavericks August 19, 2020 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Western Conference Matchups Early Predictions – NBA Betting
- Los Angeles Clippers vs. Dallas Mavericks August 17, 2020 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Mavericks 102 vs Suns 128 Result Thursday Basketball Score
- Blazers 134 vs Mavericks 131 Result Tuesday Basketball Score
- Trail Blazers Vs Mavericks Odds & Pick – NBA Betting Aug. 11
- Mavericks 122 vs Jazz 114 Result Monday Basketball Score
Sports in the State of Texas
NCAA Teams | Division I
Dallas Mavericks Betting Odds | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
NBA Odds, Basketball Spread & Total Lines