Boston Celtics Odds, Current NBA Lines | 2021 Celtics Championship Betting
boston celtics Schedule
boston celtics Standings
boston celtics Injuries
Most recent posts
Boston Celtics Odds
2021 Headlines, Best Lines
|History||Boston Celtics: 1946–present|
|Championships||17 (1957, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1968, 1969, 1974, 1976, 1981, 1984, 1986, 2008)|
|Conference titles||21 (1957, 1958, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1968, 1969, 1974, 1976, 1981, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 2008, 2010)|
Celtics vs Nets, Game 5 | NBA Betting
The Brooklyn Nets can punch their ticket to the second round of the NBA’s Eastern Conference playoffs and a date with the Milwaukee Bucks if the Nets finish off the injury-ravaged Boston Celtics in Game 5 Tuesday night in Brooklyn. The Nets are heavy favorites on the NBA odds to end it.How to Bet Celtics at Nets NBA Odds & TV Info
- When: Tuesday, 7:30 PM ET
- Where: Barclays Center
- TV: TNT
- Stream: TNT app
Boston played Game 4 without two starters in point guard Kemba Walker and center Robert Williams and it was predictably a 141-126 blowout loss to fall down 3-1 in the series.
Jayson Tatum played well in the loss with 40 points, seven rebounds and five assists. He made all 17 of his free throws and was 10-of-22 from the floor as a whole, and his performance is even more impressive considering he didn’t score a single point in the second quarter. Those 17 makes from the charity stripe set a new career high, for the regular season or the postseason. He has been largely impressive in this series and is averaging 30.3 points per game in four tilts against the Nets.
Evan Fournier finished with 16 points but was just 5-for-15 shooting and 2-for-9 from deep. Considering Fournier doesn’t provide much outside of his scoring and three-point shooting numbers, he needs to bounce back in Game 5 if the Celtics want to avoid elimination.
Marcus Smart also had 16 points along with nine assists and six rebounds but was 4-for-12 from the field and 2-for-9 from deep. Boston’s two rookies, Aaron Nesmith (11 points, two rebounds) and Payton Pritchard (12 points, three rebounds, three assists, one steal), played very well. Jabari Parker came off Boston’s bench to total 10 points and six rebounds in only 17-plus minutes of action.
It’s not clear if either Walker or Williams will play in Game 5. Walker is dealing with a knee injury and Williams an ankle. Walker popped up on the injury report for the first time before Game 3. He played that game but struggled mightily, going 3-for-14 from the field and scoring just six points. He did grab eight rebounds, but also had only three assists and five turnovers. Williams played six minutes in Game 3 before exiting with the sprained ankle, which occurred on the same leg that has been causing him pain from a case of turf toe for the past several weeks.Why Bet on Brooklyn?
In setting a franchise playoff scoring record, the Nets rolled to a 141-126 win in Game 4 for a 3-1 series lead Kevin Durant, Kyrie Irving, and James Harden combining for 104 points.
Durant became the first player in franchise history to score at least 35 points in consecutive playoff games; Durant and Irving became the second set of Nets teammates to score at least 35 points in a playoff game after Durant and Harden did so in Game 3; and the Nets became the second team in NBA history to have multiple 35-point scorers in consecutive games.
Durant finished with 42 points on 14-for-20 shooting. He has scored 32 or more points in three of his four games so far. Durant is averaging 34.8 points per game while shooting an impressive 55.1 percent from the field so far in the series. Irving had 39 points and 11 rebounds. He also stomped on the Celtics’ logo at the end of the game and had a water bottle thrown at him by a fan when leaving the court. It was Irving’s scoring output since May 6, when he registered 45 points in a loss against the Mavericks. The star point guard also tied his season-high mark in rebounds.
Harden finished with 23 points and 18 assists. The assists represented a playoff-high mark for him. He has dished out double-digit assists in each of his last two playoff appearances and is averaging 10.8 dimes per game in the current series.
Durant carried Brooklyn with 17 points during the first quarter, and then Harden (15 points) and Irving (11 points) combined to score 26 during the second as the Nets pulled away. Brooklyn scored 40 points during the second period on 70.8 percent shooting to compile a 40-26 lead at the break.
The Nets went into the second quarter trailing by a point with their second unit on the floor: starters James Harden and Joe Harris along with reserves Landry Shamet, Tyler Johnson, and Nic Claxton. Three minutes into the quarter, Bruce Brown entered the game for the first time. That group would open the quarter with a 16-6 run. The Brooklyn lead was 84-68 in the third quarter when the Nets added on a 10-2 run for a 24-point lead midway through the quarter.
Brooklyn generated an offensive rating of 143.9 points per 100 possessions — for reference, the Nets’ NBA-record offensive rating for the season was 117.3 — and Brooklyn had a 73.3 true shooting percentage for the game.Game Trends
- Celtics are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 playoff games as an underdog.
- Celtics are 7-3 ATS in their last 10 games following a straight up loss of more than 10 points.
- Celtics are 9-4 ATS in their last 13 road games.
- Nets are 8-0 ATS in their last 8 games as a home favorite.
- Nets are 7-0 ATS in their last 7 home games vs. a team with a losing road record.
- Nets are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 home games.
- Nets 120, Celtics 112
NBA Betting News
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
Boston Celtics Recent History, NBA News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Boston Celtics Game Odds, Celtics Live Odds, This Weeks Boston Celtics team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Boston team stats, NBA Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Celtics Winning the NBA Championship, Boston NBA News & other info on the Boston Celtics. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Boston Celtics Today!
- Celtics vs Nets, Game 5 | NBA BettingThe Brooklyn Nets can punch their ticket to the second round of the NBA’s Eastern Conference playoffs and a date with the Milwaukee Bucks if the Nets finish off the injury-ravaged Boston Celtics in Game 5 Tuesday night in Brooklyn. The Nets are heavy favorites on the NBA odds to end it. How to Bet Celtics at Nets NBA Odds Read More
- Nets vs Celtics, Game 3 | NBA Betting AnalysisThe Brooklyn Nets completely dominated the Boston Celtics in the first two games of their Eastern Conference playoff series. If the Celtics have any chance in the series, and they probably don’t, they must win Game 3 as the series shifts to Boston. The Nets are solid favorites on the NBA odds. How to Bet Nets at Celtics NBA Odds Read More
- Celtics vs Nets Game 2 | NBA Betting AnalysisThe Brooklyn Nets are favored to win their first-ever NBA title and they looked very much the part in the second half in beating the Boston Celtics in Game 1 of their Eastern Conference playoff series. The Nets are solid favorites on the NBA odds to make it 2-0 on Tuesday night. How to Bet Celtics at Nets NBA Odds Read More
- Wizards vs Celtics NBA Play-In Tournament Game | NBA Betting OddsThe winner of Tuesday night’s Eastern Conference play-in tournament game between the eighth-seeded Washington Wizards and No. 7 Boston Celtics goes right into the official playoff field as the No. 7 seed. Boston is a short home favorite on the NBA odds. How to Bet Wizards at Celtics NBA Odds & TV Info When: Tuesday, 9 PM ET Where: TD Read More
- Heat vs Celtics | NBA Betting AnalysisAbsolutely huge game in the Eastern Conference playoff race on Tuesday as the Miami Heat, who currently hold the sixth spot in the East, visit the Boston Celtics, who are seventh and would have to compete in the play-in tournament as things stand. The NBA odds for this one will depend on a few key injuries. How to Bet Heat Read More
- Boston Celtics vs Los Angeles Lakers | 2021 NBA Expert AnalysisThe best rivalry in the NBA is Boston Celtics vs. Los Angeles Lakers as they are the two most successful franchises in the sport. Thursday’s national TV matchup loses some luster, though, as the Lakers are without stars LeBron James and Anthony Davis and thus underdogs on the NBA odds. How to Bet Celtics at Lakers NBA Odds & TV Read More
- Boston Celtics vs Portland Trail Blazers | 2021 NBA Expert AnalysisOff a surprising win in Denver, the Boston Celtics continue their Western Conference road trip on Tuesday with a national TV game against All-Star Damian Lillard and the Portland Trail Blazers, who are short favorites on the NBA odds. How to Bet Celtics at Trail Blazers NBA Odds & TV Info When: Tuesday, 10 PM ET Where: Moda Center TV: Read More
- Timberwolves Vs Celtics Expert Analysis – NBA BettingThe desperate Boston Celtics will look to handle the lowly Minnesota Timberwolves in order to boost their playoff hopes. The C’s are in seventh place in the Eastern Conference standings, but have split their last 10 games evenly. Minnesota has nothing left to play for except pride as they sit in last place in the Western Conference. With Boston looking Read More
- 76ers vs. Celtics | 2021 NBA Expert AnalysisThe first game of a nationally televised NBA doubleheader on Tuesday features the rival 76ers and Celtics facing off from Boston in a potential playoff preview. The Sixers are short favorites on the NBA odds. How to Bet Philadelphia at Boston NBA Odds & TV Info When: Tuesday, 7:30 PM ET Where: TD Garden TV: TNT Stream: TNT app Radio:com Read More
- NBA Betting Predictions: Kings Vs Celtics Expert Analysis
- Utah vs Boston | 2021 NBA Expert Analysis
- NBA 2021 Top Games to Watch from Jan. 21st to 22nd
- Bucks vs Celtics | 2020 -2021 NBA Expert Analysis
- Milwaukee Bucks vs. Boston Celtics: 12/23/2020 Betting Trends, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- NBA 2020 Playoffs Top 5 Players Expert Analysis
- Game 6 Celtics vs Heat NBA Eastern Conference Finals Playoff Odds & Computer Picks
- Heat 108 vs Celtics 121 Friday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- NBA 2020 Conference Finals Expert Analysis
- Boston Celtics vs Miami Heat Game 5 Computer Picks & NBA Eastern Conference Finals Odds
- Celtics 109 vs Heat 112 Wednesday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- NBA Betting News & Rumors for the 2020 Season
- Boston Celtics vs Miami Heat Game 4 Odds & Betting Trends
- Celtics 117 vs Heat 106 Saturday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- NBA Eastern Conference Finals Game 3 Predictions, Celtics vs Heat Odds, Betting Trends
- Heat 106 vs Celtics 101 Thursday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Celtics vs Heat Game 2, NBA Eastern Conference Finals Game Betting Odds & Trends
- Heat 117 vs Celtics 114 Tuesday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
Sports in the State of Massachusetts
NCAA Teams | Division I
Boston Celtics Betting Odds | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
NBA Odds, Basketball Spread & Total Lines