One of the endless arguments that takes place between NBA fans is in regards to which of the two conferences is the best. It is a fight that will never end, unless of course one conference continues to deliver up the champion every single year for an extended period of time. That is not likely to happen, though, so we will just have to continue debating while East and West go head to head. The Oklahoma City will have a chance to make a case for the Western Conference when they head into Indiana for a game against the Pacers on Saturday night. The Thunder are arguably one of the best teams in their conference, while the Pacers are grimly hanging on to a playoff spot in the East. It is going to be interesting to see how these two match up, especially since Indiana has had the best of this meeting of late. You can keep up to date with the odds for this Western conference NBA betting bout at MyBookie.ag.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?
- Phoenix Suns vs. LA Clippers NBA Game 6 Bet Line | Sun Tries Again for NBA Finals Spot
- Milwaukee vs. Atalanta Game 4 : NBA Odds to Win | What About Trae Young?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lillard Might Ask for A Trade, Pistons Won the NBA Draft Lottery