One of the endless arguments that takes place between NBA fans is in regards to which of the two conferences is the best. It is a fight that will never end, unless of course one conference continues to deliver up the champion every single year for an extended period of time. That is not likely to happen, though, so we will just have to continue debating while East and West go head to head. The Oklahoma City will have a chance to make a case for the Western Conference when they head into Indiana for a game against the Pacers on Saturday night. The Thunder are arguably one of the best teams in their conference, while the Pacers are grimly hanging on to a playoff spot in the East. It is going to be interesting to see how these two match up, especially since Indiana has had the best of this meeting of late. You can keep up to date with the odds for this Western conference NBA betting bout at MyBookie.ag.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Betting Underdogs That Are Still Profitable in 2019
- Hottest Betting Picks to Win the 2019 NBA Conference Championship
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – March 25th Edition
- Thunder vs Raptors NBA Week 23 Odds & Game Preview
- Spurs vs Rockets NBA Betting Lines & Pick for Friday Night
- How to Bet Nets vs Lakers NBA Odds & Expert Prediction
- How to Bet Mavericks vs Kings NBA Odds & Expert Pick
- Pacers vs Warriors NBA Odds, Prediction & Pick
- Nuggets vs Wizards NBA Lines, Game Preview & Betting Analysis
- Celtics vs 76ers NBA Odds, Preview & Expert Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.