Indiana Pacers Odds, Current NBA Lines | 2021 Pacers Championship Betting
10/19 - 05:00 AM
2021/2022 NBA Championship - TO Win
2021/2022 NBA Championship - TO Win
indiana pacers SCHEDULE
indiana pacers STANDINGS
indiana pacers Roster
indiana pacers Injuries
Most recent posts
Indiana Pacers Odds
2021 Indiana Pacers Headlines, Best Lines
|History||Indiana Pacers 1967–1976 (ABA) | 1976–present (NBA)|
|Arena||Bankers Life Fieldhouse|
ABA: 3 (1970, 1972, 1973)
|Conference titles||1 (2000)|
Pacers vs Wizards NBA Play-In Tournament | Betting Odds for NBA
The final spot in the Eastern Conference playoffs and a date with the top-seeded Philadelphia 76ers is on the line Thursday when the Indiana Pacers visit the Washington Wizards, who are favored on the NBA odds. The loser’s season is over.
How to Bet Pacers at Wizards NBA Odds & TV Info
- When: Thursday, 8 PM ET
- Where: Capital One Arena
- TV: TNT
- Stream: TNT app
The Wizards won all three games, each very high-scoring – neither club can play much defense. The teams last played on May 8 in Indianapolis and the Wizards prevailed 133-132 in overtime. Russell Westbrook finished with 33 points, 19 rebounds and 15 assists, and made two free throws with a second left. Bradley Beal scored 50 points. Domantas Sabonis had his own triple-double for the Pacers with 30 points, 13 rebounds and 13 assists. Caris LeVert also flirted with a triple-double — 35 points, 14 rebounds and eight assists — for Indiana. Washington swept the Pacers for the first time since 2006-07.
Why Bet on Indiana? | Betting Odds for NBAThe Pacers were 1.5-point home favorites against Charlotte on Tuesday in the first play-in tournament game. Indiana got bad news before tipoff when it was reported that starting guard entered the league’s health and safety protocol. LeVert, 26, who is out for the next 10 to 14 days, was averaging 24.8 points, 7.4 assists and 4.9 rebounds over the past 10 games. LeVert landed in Indiana after he was traded by the Brooklyn Nets as part of the James Harden deal back in January.
Indiana didn’t miss LeVert much on Tuesday as it blew the doors off the Hornets, 144-117. Doug McDermott scored 16 of his 21 points in the first quarter as the Pacers started 7 of 11 from 3-point range — a decisive flurry that put Charlotte in a big hole.
All-Star Domantas Sabonis had 14 points, 21 rebounds and nine assists. Oshae Brissett lead the Pacers in scoring with 23 points. Malcolm Brogdon, who was playing his first game since April 29 due to an injured hamstring, finished the game with 16 points and eight assists.
Indiana was getting wide-open looks and finished with more uncontested 3-pointers (13) than Charlotte had 3-pointers total (12). Indiana almost had as many uncontested field goals (36) as Charlotte had total field goals (43). The Pacers finished with 35 assists and had eight players in double figures.
Coach Nate Bjorkgren gave credit to the Pacers defense and energy in the first half.
“I liked the energy we had, especially on the defensive end. In the first half of that game, I thought our team defense was very well connected. I thought we were very physical. I thought we were very good on the glass, especially in that first half. But just overall, the way that the guys competed tonight and the movement and the way they shared it on the offensive end, it was good to be a part of.”
Why Bet on Washington? | Betting Odds for NBAThe Wizards were 2-point underdogs on Tuesday at Boston and lost 118-100 as Celtics star Jayson Tatum dominated with 50 points. Tatum scored 32 of his 50 points in the second half as Boston rallied. The Celtics went into the break trailing by two, and ended the third quarter up by 10. From there, they largely coasted to victory. Kemba Walker added 29 points for Boston, which secured the seventh seed for the playoffs and a first-round matchup with second-seeded Brooklyn.
Russell Westbrook tallied 20 points, 14 rebounds, five assists, three steals, two blocks, and four turnovers in 37 minutes. He didn’t look like himself in Tuesday night’s loss and waked to the locker room with six minutes remaining in the fourth quarter, which raised questions as to his health. In the press conference following the loss, Westbrook said that he had some “bumps and bruises” but that he would “be alright.”
Bradley Beal, who finished second in the NBA in scoring during the regular season, said he was less than 100 percent with a hamstring injury and by his usual lofty standards, Beal was quiet against the Celtics, finishing with 22 points on 10-for-25 shooting from the floor. Sharpshooter Davis Bertans had just four points on 0-for-7 shooting from three. As a team, the Wizards shot 3-of-21 from three-point land.
The Wizards came into Tuesday’s game leading the NBA in free-throw makes (20.1) and attempts (26.2). They fell short in both of those categories with 17 made free throws on 20 attempts.
We had a bad game, there’s no question,” Wizards head coach Scott Brooks said postgame. “We haven’t had one of these in a long time. I think the last one was at Phoenix and that was almost two months ago. We’ll regroup – we’ve got a lot of confidence that our guys are going to bounce back. That’s what I love about this group, we’ve got that bounce-back ability that’s pretty good.”
- Wizards 122, Pacers 118
NBA Betting News
Indiana Pacers Recent History, NBA News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Indiana Pacers Game Odds, Pacers Live Odds, This Weeks Indiana Pacers team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Indiana team stats, NBA Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Pacers Winning the NBA Championship, Indiana NBA News & other info on the Indiana Pacers. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Indiana Pacers Today!
- Pacers vs Wizards NBA Play-In Tournament | Betting Odds for NBAThe final spot in the Eastern Conference playoffs and a date with the top-seeded Philadelphia 76ers is on the line Thursday when the Indiana Pacers visit the Washington Wizards, who are favored on the NBA odds. The loser’s season is over. How to Bet Pacers at Wizards NBA Odds & TV Info When: Thursday, 8 PM ET Where: Capital One Read More
- Hornets vs. Pacers Play-In Tournament | NBA Betting AnalysisThe first Play-In Tournament game of the NBA postseason is Tuesday night from Indianapolis as the ninth-seeded Indiana Pacers host and are favored against the No. 10 Charlotte Hornets on the NBA odds. The loser’s season is over. How to Bet Hornets at Pacers NBA Odds & TV Info When: Tuesday, 6:30 PM ET Where: Bankers Life Fieldhouse TV: TNT Read More
- Bucks vs Pacers | Betting Odds for NBAThe Milwaukee Bucks are going to finish either second or third in the Eastern Conference standings, while the Indiana Pacers will be competing in the East play-in tournament. It’s possible their matchup on Thursday is a playoff preview. The NBA odds for this one will be determined on if any key players are rested. How to Bet Bucks at Pacers Read More
- Nets vs Pacers | NBA Betting LinesThe Brooklyn Nets have won the first two meetings vs. the Indiana Pacers this season and are favored on the NBA odds to complete the sweep Thursday as Indiana could again be without a few key players. Brooklyn will be favored assuming the Nets do have Kevin Durant and Kyrie Irving available, and they should play. How to Bet Nets Read More
- Blazers vs Pacers | NBA Betting AnalysisBoth the Portland Trail Blazers and Indiana Pacers are trying to avoid the play-in tournament in their respective conferences and earn their way directly into the NBA playoffs. The teams close their season series on Tuesday night from Indianapolis with Portland likely favored on the NBA odds, depending on injuries How to Bet Trail Blazers at Pacers NBA Odds & Read More
- Pacers Vs Jazz Expert Analysis – NBA BettingThe Utah Jazz will look to take another step toward locking down the top seed in the Western Conference when they host the Indiana Pacers on Friday night. Utah has won seven of 10 and sits atop the Western Conference standings, 1.5 games ahead of Phoenix. Indiana is currently in ninth place in the Eastern Conference standings, one game behind Read More
- LA Clippers vs. Indiana Pacers | 2021 NBA Expert AnalysisThe Los Angeles Clippers open a three-game road trip through the Eastern Conference on Tuesday night against the disappointing Indiana Pacers. The Clippers will be favored on the NBA odds, but by how much depends on a few injuries. How to Bet Clippers at Pacers NBA Odds & TV Info When: Tuesday, 7:30 PM ET Where: Bankers Life Fieldhouse TV: Read More
- NBA Betting Predictions: Pacers Vs Heat Expert AnalysisThe Indiana Pacers will be looking for some revenge when they hit the road to take on the Miami Heat on Friday night. After getting swept out of last season’s playoffs in four swift games by Miami, Indiana will look to extract a small measure of revenge on Friday night. The bad news is that Indy is struggling mightily right Read More
- Indiana Pacers vs. New York Knicks: 12/23/2020 Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting TrendsThe Indiana Pacers (0-0) take on the New York Knicks (0-0) as 8-point favorites on Wednesday, December 23, 2020 at 7:00 PM ET on FS-IN. The matchup has an over/under of 212.5 points.Betting Information Pacers vs Knicks Betting Information Favorite Spread Favorite Spread Odds Underdog Spread Odds Total Over Total Odds Under Total Odds Pacers -8 -110 -110 212.5 -110 Read More
- Miami Heat vs. Indiana Pacers August 24, 2020 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Pacers 115 vs Heat 124 Saturday Basketball Playoff Score
- Heat 109 vs Pacers 100 Result Thursday Basketball Playoff Score
- Miami Heat vs. Indiana Pacers August 22, 2020 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- NBA Betting – Winner Prediction of the Eastern Conference
- Heat 113 vs Pacers 101 Result Tuesday Basketball Payoff Score
- Eastern Conference Matchups Early Predictions – NBA Betting
- NBA Playoffs Odds & Picks – Series Underdogs
- Miami Heat vs. Indiana Pacers: August 18, 2020 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Heat 92 vs Pacers 109 Result Friday Basketball Score
- Heat vs Pacers Betting Odds and Predictions: Final Regular Season Game
- Pacers 108 vs Rockets 104 Result Wednesday Basketball Score
- Pacers 92 vs Heat 114 Result Monday Basketball Score
- Heat vs Pacers Odds & Pick – NBA Betting
- Lakers 111 vs Pacers 116 Result Saturday Basketball Score
- NBA Betting – Top Games for August 8 & 9 Matches
- Pacers 99 vs Suns 114 Result Thursday Basketball Score
- Indiana Pacers vs. Phoenix Suns: August 6, 2020 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
Sports in the State of Indiana
NCAA Teams | Division I
Indiana Pacers Betting Odds | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
NBA Odds, Basketball Spread & Total Lines