Memphis Grizzlies Odds | 2021 NBA Betting Lines
04/21 - 07:10 PM
2021 NBA CHAMPIONSHIP - TO WIN
2021 NBA CHAMPIONSHIP - TO WIN
memphis grizzlies SCHEDULE
memphis grizzlies STANDINGS
memphis grizzlies Roster
memphis grizzlies Injuries
Most recent posts
Memphis Grizzlies Odds
2021 Memphis Grizzlies Headlines, Best Lines
|History||Vancouver Grizzlies: 995–2001 |
Memphis Grizzlies: 2001–present
Dallas Mavericks vs Memphis Grizzlies | 2021 NBA Expert Analysis
It’s two Western Conference teams battling for playoff position on Wednesday night when MVP candidate Luka Doncic and the Dallas Mavericks visit reigning NBA Rookie of the Year Ja Morant and the Memphis Grizzlies. The Mavs are slight favorites on the NBA odds.
How to Bet Mavericks at Grizzlies NBA Odds & TV Info
- When: Wednesday, 9:30 PM ET
- Where: FedExForum
- TV: ESPN
- Stream: ESPN app
- NBA Odds: Mavericks -2 (total 227.5)
The Mavericks won the lone meeting so far, 102-92 at home on Feb. 22. Dallas led wire-to-wire. It is one of four games this season the Mavericks have won without trailing in at any point and their lone wire-to-wire win this year that didn’t feature any ties. Luka Doncic recorded 21 points, seven rebounds and five assists for the Mavericks, while Tim Hardaway Jr. added a game-high 29 points. Ja Morant tallied 22 points, four rebounds and nine assists for the Grizzlies in the losing effort.
The Mavericks are 68-30 all-time against the Grizzlies (37-13 at home, 31-17 on the road). In addition to taking the last two showdowns in Dallas, the Mavericks have also won two straight and three of the last four matchups in Memphis.
Why Bet on Dallas? | 2021 NBA Expert AnalysisThe Mavs lost their second in a row Monday, 113-95 at home to Philadelphia. Luka Doncic led Dallas with 32 points in 33 minutes. Doncic hadn’t had much success in three previous games vs. the Sixers, scoring 19, 19 and 14 points. Luka played with athletic tape on his left knee and appeared to favor his knee at one point, but he kept playing and there’s no reason to think he’ll sit here.
Dorian Finney-Smith posted 12 points and 11 rebounds. Finney-Smith has grabbed double-digit rebounds just twice this season and both occasions have come within the last three games. With the Mavs playing without Kristaps Porzingis (rest), Finney-Smith failed to take advantage of any extra scoring opportunities, though his 12 points snapped a streak of three straight contests scoring in single-digits.
J.J. Redick (sore right heel) made his Mavericks debut on Monday with four points on 1-of-7 shooting, two boards, two assists and one 3-pointer in 14 minutes. Redick hadn’t played a game since March 3 with the Pelicans. He said his right heel and Achilles are “sore all the time,” and he’ll be “managing” pain all season.
Porzingis is likely to play here. Porzingis, who missed the first meeting with Memphis this year due to low back tightness, averaged team highs of 29.0 points (.487 FG%, .450 3FG%, .917 FT%) and 11.5 rebounds per game against the Grizzlies in 2019-20.
Dallas is 27-2 this season when it leads by double digits. The Mavericks are 12-0 this year when they score 120+ points. Dallas is 10-2 this season when it shoots at least 50% from the floor (all 12 of those games have come since Jan. 20)
Why Bet on Memphis? | 2021 NBA Expert AnalysisThe Grizzlies snapped a two-game skid with a 101-90 win over Chicago on Monday. The game was originally scheduled for Jan. 27, but called off due to health and safety protocols. That left both teams playing Monday on the second night of a back-to-back, and coming off losses.
“I think it’s going to be really, really hard to have a lot of guys in double figures when you shoot (42%) from the field and 16% from the 3-point line.” Chicago coach Billy Donovan said. “I think our bench was 0 for 12 from 3. We didn’t shoot the ball particularly well all the way around as a team.”
Ja Morant hit 5-of-14 shots for 13 points, with 10 assists and three rebounds for his 10th double-double of the season and first since March 26, when he finished with 32 points and 11 assists in a loss against the Jazz. The second-year guard has looked excellent in recent weeks. He has scored in double digits in eight of his last nine outings while dishing out six or more dimes eight times during that span.
Jonas Valanciunas was terrific in shooting 12-for-15 for 26 points with 14 rebounds and three blocks. The last time he failed to secure double-digit rebounds in a game was on Feb. 28, and through seven games in April he’s averaging 21.3 points on 66.3% shooting, plus a 93.3% mark at the line. He’s added 16.7 boards and 2.7 blocks over the past three games. Since the All-Star break, Valančiūnas leads the NBA in rebounding (14.6), offensive rebounding (5.4), second chance points (7.0) and double-doubles (19).
Grayson Allen recorded 14 points, six rebounds and two assists across 32 minutes. Allen has played well since returning from a hip injury seven games ago, and he has scored in double digits five times during that stretch.
The Grizz played without De’Anthony Melton and Justise Winslow, and neither is likely for Wednesday. Memphis’ current three-game homestand marks the team’s only three home games during a 14-game stretch (April 4-26).
- Mavericks are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 Wednesday games.
- Mavericks are 9-2 ATS in their last 11 games following a ATS loss.
- Mavericks are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games playing on 1 days rest.
- Grizzlies are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 home games.
- Grizzlies are 8-2 ATS in their last 10 games playing on 1 days rest.
- Grizzlies are 11-3 ATS in their last 14 games overall.
- Grizzlies 112, Mavericks 111
NBA Betting News
- NBA News & Rumors: Tony Ronzone Fired, Terry Stotts On The Hot Seat & LaMelo Ball Soon to Be Back
- Los Angeles Clippers vs. Portland Trail Blazers | 2021 NBA Expert Analysis
- Brooklyn Nets vs New Orleans Pelicans | 2021 NBA Expert Analysis
- NBA 2021 Power Rankings for Week 18 Expert Analysis
- Utah Jazz vs Los Angeles Lakers | 2021 NBA Expert Analysis
Memphis Grizzlies Recent History, NBA News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Memphis Grizzlies Game Odds, Grizzlies Live Odds, This Weeks Memphis Grizzlies team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Memphis team stats, NBA Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Grizzlies Winning the NBA Championship, Memphis NBA News & other info on the Memphis Grizzlies. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Memphis Grizzlies Today!
Memphis Grizzlies vs. San Antonio Spurs 12/23/2020 Betting Preview: Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
Portland Trail Blazers vs. Memphis Grizzlies: August 15, 2020 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Grizzlies 99 vs Raptors 108 Result Sunday Basketball Score
- Toronto Raptors vs. Memphis Grizzlies: August 9, 2020 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- NBA Betting – Top Games for August 8 & 9 Matches
- Thunder 92 vs Grizzlies 121 Result Friday Basketball Score
- Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Memphis Grizzlies August 7, 2020 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Portland Trail Blazers vs. Memphis Grizzlies: July 31, 2020 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Utah Jazz vs. Memphis Grizzlies August 5, 2020 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Grizzlies 115 vs Jazz 124 Result Wednesday Basketball Score
- Grizzlies 99 vs Pelicans 109 Result Monday Basketball Score
- Grizzlies vs Pelicans – NBA Odds & Picks
- Memphis Grizzlies vs. San Antonio Spurs: August 2, 2020 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- New Orleans Pelicans vs. Memphis Grizzlies: August 3, 2020 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Spurs 108 vs Grizzlies 106 Result Sunday Basketball Score
- NBA Odds & Picks – Complete Betting Guide for Week 1
- NBA Betting – Preseason Games of the Day
- NBA Memphis Grizzlies 2020 Season Analysis
- Magic 120 vs Grizzlies 115 Result Tuesday Basketball Score
- Magic vs Grizzlies 2020 NBA Game Preview & Betting Odds
Latest NBA Scores
- Lakers 106 vs Heat 93 Sunday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Heat 111 vs Lakers 108 Friday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Lakers 102 vs Heat 96 Tuesday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Lakers 104 vs Heat 115 Sunday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Heat 114 vs Lakers 124 Friday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Heat 98 vs Lakers 116 Wednesday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Nuggets 107 vs Lakers 117 Saturday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Heat 108 vs Celtics 121 Friday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Lakers 114 vs Nuggets 108 Thursday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Celtics 109 vs Heat 112 Wednesday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Lakers 106 vs Nuggets 114 Tuesday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Nuggets 103 vs Lakers 105 Friday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Celtics 117 vs Heat 106 Saturday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Nuggets 114 vs Lakers 126 Friday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Heat 106 vs Celtics 101 Thursday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
Sports in the State of Tennessee
NCAA Teams | Division I
Memphis Grizzlies Betting Odds | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
NBA Odds, Basketball Spread & Total Lines
NBA Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest NBA Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.