Memphis Grizzlies Odds, Current NBA Lines | 2021 Grizzlies Championship Betting
memphis grizzlies SCHEDULE
memphis grizzlies STANDINGS
memphis grizzlies Roster
memphis grizzlies Injuries
Most recent posts
Memphis Grizzlies Odds
2021 Memphis Grizzlies Headlines, Best Lines
|History||Vancouver Grizzlies: 995–2001 |
Memphis Grizzlies: 2001–present
Jazz vs Grizzlies, Game 4 | NBA Betting Odds
The Utah Jazz lost Game 1 of their Western Conference playoff series vs. the Memphis Grizzlies when they were without All-Star leading scorer Donovan Mitchell. However, the Jazz have won both games since Mitchell returned and are favored on the NBA odds for Game 4 Monday.
How to Bet Jazz at Grizzlies NBA Odds & TV Info
- When: Monday, 9:30 PM ET
- Where: FedExForum
- TV: TNT
- Stream: TNT app
Why Bet on Utah?
The Jazz closed Game 3 on a 14-2 run to beat the Grizzlies 121-111. Donovan Mitchell notched 29 points along with five assists and two rebounds. Although the Grizzlies keyed in on him from the beginning, he beat off the double-team by dishing the ball out to playmakers at the perimeter. He then put the game out of reach with 10 points in the fourth quarter.
Mitchell is now averaging 27.3 PPG through 25 career playoff games. Anthony Davis, Kevin Durant and LeBron James are the only active players who averaged more PPG in their first 25 playoff games.
Mike Conley tied his playoff career-high of seven triples in the win, totaling 27 points, eight assists and six rebounds. Conley and Royce O’Neale (12 points, tied career-high four triples) made three 3-pointers apiece in the first half alone. Through the first three games of the series, Conley is averaging 23.0 points, 11.3 assists, and 5.3 rebounds per game. He’s shooting 44.0% from the field, 50.0% from 3, and has made all 12 of his free-throw attempts. He’s committing just 2.0 turnovers in 35.3 minutes. Conley is one of two players averaging over 20 points and 10 assists in the 2020-21 playoffs.
Conley played in Memphis from 2007-2019. Over his tenure, Conley averaged 14.9 points, 3.0 rebounds and 5.7 assists, finishing as the franchise all-time leader in games played (788), assists (4509), steals (1,161) and points (11,733).
The biggest thing is, he’s just locked in. He just has a different look,” said Mitchell. “That’s one of the things that I saw from him in the bubble, and I’ve seen it at an even higher level now. He understands it. He played for Memphis, what,  years? At the end of the day, there’s still love. You can see it. There’s also love in competing against them.”
Royce O’Neal had 12 points and seven rebounds. His numbers from long range have been off the charts in this series as he’s making them at a rate of 56.3 percent, which is WAY above his career average. Rudy Gobert was 7-for-8 shooting and finished with 15 points, 14 rebounds and four blocks.
It was an emotional win for the Jazz as the team found out Saturday morning that former Jazz center Mark Eaton, a friend to every current Jazz player, had died in a bike accident. He was a two-time Defensive Player of the Year who spent his entire career with the franchise and had his No. 53 retired.
Why Bet on Memphis?If Memphis is looking for a bright side to the Game 3 loss, the Grizzlies opened the fourth quarter with an 22-9 run sparked by six straight points from Dillon Brooks. A 3-pointer from Grayson Allen brought the game even with 7:58 remaining before Ja Morant took over the game, delivering the Grizzlies’ first lead of the night with 5 minutes left on the clock. However, then Utah took control. Memphis missed its last nine shots from the floor.
“I feel like we got good shots,” Brooks said. “We just missed them.”
Morant scored a team-high 28 points to go with seven assists. Ja had some highlight worthy plays including a 360 dunk to give the Grizzlies some life when they were getting dominated early in the game. Morant has scored 101 points through his first three career playoff games. He is the fourth player in NBA history to reach 100 points in his first three playoff appearances, joining Wilt Chamberlain (116 points in 1960), George Mikan (107 points in 1949) and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (102 points in 1970).
Brooks finished with 27 points on 11-for-24 shooting in 33 minutes. Although Brooks got into foul trouble and eventually fouled out, he put up another enormous night of shot volume. Since the play-in games, he’s averaged 22.8 points, 3-8 rebounds, 2.8 assists and 1.5 steals over six contests.
Morant and Brooks each have made 10+ field goals in all three games this series. Jonas Valanciunas added 10 points, 13 rebounds and five assists.
The Grizzlies (24.8 years) are the youngest team to make the NBA playoffs since the 2010-11 Oklahoma City Thunder (23.7 years). The Grizzlies’ 112 games of playoff experience (entering the postseason) are the second-fewest among all playoff teams this year.
- Jazz are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games as a road favorite.
- Jazz are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 road games vs. a team with a losing home record.
- Jazz are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games playing on 1 days rest.
- Jazz are 26-12 ATS in their last 38 games following a ATS win.
- Grizzlies are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games as a home underdog.
- Grizzlies are 10-4 ATS in their last 14 games as an underdog.
- Grizzlies are 22-10 ATS in their last 32 games playing on 1 days rest
- Jazz 117, Grizzlies 114
NBA Betting News
Memphis Grizzlies Recent History, NBA News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Memphis Grizzlies Game Odds, Grizzlies Live Odds, This Weeks Memphis Grizzlies team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Memphis team stats, NBA Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Grizzlies Winning the NBA Championship, Memphis NBA News & other info on the Memphis Grizzlies. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Memphis Grizzlies Today!
- Jazz vs Grizzlies, Game 4 | NBA Betting OddsThe Utah Jazz lost Game 1 of their Western Conference playoff series vs. the Memphis Grizzlies when they were without All-Star leading scorer Donovan Mitchell. However, the Jazz have won both games since Mitchell returned and are favored on the NBA odds for Game 4 Monday. How to Bet Jazz at Grizzlies NBA Odds & TV Info When: Monday, 9:30 Read More
- Grizzlies vs Jazz, Game 2 | NBA Betting OddsThe Utah Jazz had the best record in the NBA during the regular season, but without All-Star and leading scorer Donovan Mitchell were stunned at home in Game 1 of their Western Conference playoff series vs. No. 8 Memphis. However, Mitchell will play in Game 2 on Wednesday and the Jazz are solid betting favorites. How to Bet Grizzlies at Read More
- Grizzlies vs. Warriors Friday Play-In Tournament | Betting Odds for NBAThe final spot in the Western Conference playoffs and a date with the top-seeded Utah Jazz in Round 1 will go to the winner of Friday night’s Memphis Grizzlies at Golden State Warriors matchup, with Steph Curry and the Dubs as home favorites on the NBA odds. How to Bet Grizzlies at Warriors NBA Odds & TV Info When: Friday, Read More
- Spurs vs Grizzlies NBA Play-In Tournament | 2021 NBA Betting OddsThe first Western Conference NBA play-in tournament game Wednesday is the 10th-seeded San Antonio Spurs at the No. 9 Memphis Grizzlies. The loser’s season is over, while the winner probably will visit No. 8 Golden State on Friday for the final spot in the playoffs. How to Bet Spurs at Grizzlies NBA Odds & TV Info When: Wednesday, 7:30 PM Read More
- Knicks vs Grizzlies | NBA Betting LinesTwo of the most improved teams in the NBA this season are the New York Knicks in the Eastern Conference and Memphis Grizzlies in the West. Both will be playoff-bound. They close their season series on Monday night in Memphis with the home side favored on the NBA odds. How to Bet Knicks at Grizzlies NBA Odds & TV Info Read More
- Dallas Mavericks vs Memphis Grizzlies | 2021 NBA Expert AnalysisIt’s two Western Conference teams battling for playoff position on Wednesday night when MVP candidate Luka Doncic and the Dallas Mavericks visit reigning NBA Rookie of the Year Ja Morant and the Memphis Grizzlies. The Mavs are slight favorites on the NBA odds. How to Bet Mavericks at Grizzlies NBA Odds & TV Info When: Wednesday, 9:30 PM ET Where: Read More
- Memphis Grizzlies vs New York Knicks | 2021 NBA Expert AnalysisThe Memphis Grizzlies are riding their second-longest winning streak of the season at four in a row and look to make it five on Friday with a visit to the New York Knicks. The game opened as a pick’em on the NBA odds. How to Bet Grizzlies at Knicks NBA Odds & TV Info When: Friday, 7:30 PM ET Where: Read More
- Memphis Grizzlies vs. San Antonio Spurs 12/23/2020 Betting Preview: Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and TrendsThe Memphis Grizzlies (0-0) are at home in Southwest Division action against the San Antonio Spurs (0-0) on Wednesday, December 23, 2020 at 8:00 PM ET. The Grizzlies are 2-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The point total for the matchup is 231.5.Betting Information Grizzlies vs Spurs Betting Information Favorite Spread Favorite Spread Read More
- Grizzlies 122 vs Blazers 126 Result Saturday Basketball Score Memphis Grizzlies vs Portland Trail Blazers Score NBA Result | NBA Betting Odds & Scores The Blazers were able to fend off a Memphis Grizzlies squad to win the first-ever Western Conference Play-In, earning the 8th seed and advancing to the playoffs against the Lakers for the first time in 18 years. CJ McCollum scored 12 of his 29 Read More
- Bucks 106 vs Grizzlies 119 Result Thursday Basketball Score
- Bucks vs Grizzlies – NBA Betting Odds
- Celtics 122 vs Grizzlies 107 Result Tuesday Basketball Score
- Celtics vs Grizzlies Odds & Pick – NBA Betting for August 11th
- Boston Celtics vs. Memphis Grizzlies: August 11, 2020 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Grizzlies 99 vs Raptors 108 Result Sunday Basketball Score
- Toronto Raptors vs. Memphis Grizzlies: August 9, 2020 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- NBA Betting – Top Games for August 8 & 9 Matches
- Thunder 92 vs Grizzlies 121 Result Friday Basketball Score
- Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Memphis Grizzlies August 7, 2020 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Portland Trail Blazers vs. Memphis Grizzlies: July 31, 2020 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Utah Jazz vs. Memphis Grizzlies August 5, 2020 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Grizzlies 115 vs Jazz 124 Result Wednesday Basketball Score
- Grizzlies 99 vs Pelicans 109 Result Monday Basketball Score
- Grizzlies vs Pelicans – NBA Odds & Picks
- Memphis Grizzlies vs. San Antonio Spurs: August 2, 2020 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- New Orleans Pelicans vs. Memphis Grizzlies: August 3, 2020 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Spurs 108 vs Grizzlies 106 Result Sunday Basketball Score
Sports in the State of Tennessee
NCAA Teams | Division I
Memphis Grizzlies Betting Odds | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
NBA Odds, Basketball Spread & Total Lines