Oklahoma City Thunder Odds, Current NBA Lines | 2021 Thunder Championship Betting
Oklahoma City Thunder Odds, Current NBA Lines | 2021 Thunder Championship Betting
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
oklahoma city thunder SCHEDULE
oklahoma city thunder STANDINGS
oklahoma city thunder Roster
oklahoma city thunder Injuries
Most recent posts
Oklahoma City Thunder Odds
2021 Oklahoma City Thunder Headlines, Best Lines
|History||Seattle SuperSonics |
Oklahoma City Thunder: 2008–present
|Arena||Chesapeake Energy Arena|
|Conference titles||4 (1978, 1979, 1996, 2012)|
New Orleans Pelicans vs. Oklahoma City Thunder: 1/6/2021 Betting Trends, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
A game after he put up 31 points in a 120-116 win over the Raptors, Brandon Ingram leads the New Orleans Pelicans (4-2) at home against the Oklahoma City Thunder (2-3) on Wednesday, January 6, 2021. The Pelicans are favored by 5.5 points in the matchup, which airs at 8:00 PM ET on FS-OK. The matchup has an over/under of 215.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
In the last 10 head-to-head meetings, Oklahoma City has a 7-3 record against New Orleans. The Thunder also have a 3-1-1 record against the spread when taking on the Pelicans.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/31/2020||Pelicans||Thunder||-5.5||214.5||-220||180||Regular Season||113-80 NO|
|2/13/2020||Pelicans||Pelicans||-3||235||-159||133||Regular Season||123-118 OKC|
|12/1/2019||Pelicans||Pelicans||-3||228.5||-146||123||Regular Season||107-104 OKC|
|11/29/2019||Thunder||Thunder||-5||229||-212||176||Regular Season||109-104 OKC|
|11/2/2019||Thunder||Thunder||-2.5||228||-133||113||Regular Season||115-104 OKC|
|2/14/2019||–||Pelicans||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||131-122 NO|
|1/24/2019||–||Thunder||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||122-116 OKC|
|12/12/2018||–||Pelicans||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||118-114 NO|
|11/5/2018||–||Thunder||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||122-116 OKC|
|4/1/2018||–||Pelicans||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||109-104 OKC|
Pelicans Betting Information
- New Orleans been consistently inconsistent against the spread this season, posting a 3-3 record.
- When favored by at least 5.5 points, the Pelicans have fared well against the spread, compiling a 1-0 record.
- New Orleans and its opponents have converted the over just 1 times in 6 (16.7%) games this season.
Thunder Betting Information
- Oklahoma City has a 3-2 record against the spread, covering in 60.0% of their contests.
- In the majority of Oklahoma City’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (2 out of 5 games, 40%).
- The Pelicans and their opponents have combined for 215.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in 57 of six opportunities (950%) this season.
- Oklahoma City and its opponents have combined to score at least 215.5 points in three of five outings (60%) this season.
- The two teams average a combined 8.2 less points per game (207.3) than this matchup’s over/under of 215.5 points.
- The Pelicans and the Thunder have seen their opponents average a combined 4.1 fewer points per game than the point total of 215.5 set in this outing.
- The Pelicans’ average point total in outings this season is 206.7, 8.8 points below the over/under in this game.
- The average over/under for Thunder games this season is 3.5 fewer points than the point total of 215.5 in this outing.
- The Pelicans points and assists leader is Ingram. He racks up 24.0 points per game and dishes out 5.3 assists.
- New Orleans’ rebounding leader is Steven Adams, who pulls down 9.0 per game.
- Ingram is the top three-point shooter for the Pelicans, knocking down 2.7 per game.
- Adams records 1.5 steals and 1.0 block per game, both team-high averages.
- The Thunder go-to guy, Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, leads the team in both scoring (18.8 points per game) and assists (6.8 assists per game).
- When it comes to rebounds, Darius Bazley is the Oklahoma City leader with 8.6 per game.
- Luguentz Dort makes more threes per game than any other member of the Thunder, averaging 2.4 treys per game.
- Oklahoma City’s Aleksej Pokusevski has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.0 per game and Bazley is first in blocks with 1.4 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
Oklahoma City Thunder Recent History, NBA News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Oklahoma City Thunder Game Odds, Thunder Live Odds, This Weeks Oklahoma City Thunder team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Oklahoma City team stats, NBA Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Thunder Winning the NBA Championship, Oklahoma City NBA News & other info on the Oklahoma City Thunder. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Oklahoma City Thunder Today!
- New Orleans Pelicans vs. Oklahoma City Thunder: 1/6/2021 Betting Trends, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and PreviewA game after he put up 31 points in a 120-116 win over the Raptors, Brandon Ingram leads the New Orleans Pelicans (4-2) at home against the Oklahoma City Thunder (2-3) on Wednesday, January 6, 2021. The Pelicans are favored by 5.5 points in the matchup, which airs at 8:00 PM ET on FS-OK. The matchup has an over/under of Read More
- Houston Rockets vs. Oklahoma City Thunder: 12/23/2020 Matchup Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and TrendsThe Houston Rockets (0-0) are favored by 7 points against the Oklahoma City Thunder (0-0) on Wednesday, December 23, 2020 at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup airs on FS-OK. The matchup’s point total is 225.5.Betting Information Rockets vs Thunder Betting Information Favorite Spread Favorite Spread Odds Underdog Spread Odds Total Over Total Odds Under Total Odds Rockets -7 -110 -110 Read More
- NBA Rumors: Thunder Clearly Tanking For 2020-21 SeasonThe 2020-21 NBA regular season, which will be 72 games this year because of the late start, doesn’t begin until Dec. 22 but it appears that the Oklahoma City Thunder already are in full tank mode as they have traded two of their best players, future Hall of Famer Chris Paul and fellow guard Dennis Schroder, to the Phoenix Suns Read More
- Thunder 102 vs Rockets 104 Wednesday Basketball Playoff Score Oklahoma City Thunder vs Houston Rockets Score NBA Result | NBA Playoffs Scores The Oklahoma City Thunder lost to the Houston Rockets 102-104 in a high-intensity Game 7 of their Western Conference first-round playoff series on Wednesday in the NBA bubble. James Harden capped a miserable shooting performance with a timely defensive play, and the Houston Rockets held on Read More
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NBA Update – September 1st EditionAfter a 2-day pause last week, the NBA Playoffs continued over the weekend and into Monday. Surprises could be the best way to describe this season’s pro basketball postseason. The Los Angeles Lakers and L.A. Clippers, the two favorites to win the NBA Championship, have stamped their tickets to the second-round. But a couple of contenders are in trouble. Check Read More
- Game 7 Rockets vs Thunder NBA Playoffs Playoff Odds & Computer PicksThe Rockets are a 6-point favorite against the Thunder on Wednesday in Game 7 of the first round of the Western Conference Playoffs. …
- Rockets 100 vs Thunder 104 Monday Basketball Playoff Score Houston Rockets vs Oklahoma City Thunder Score NBA Result | NBA Playoffs Scores Oklahoma City Thunder managed to come back and erase the deficit in the series forcing a decisive seventh game in the teams’ Western Conference first-round playoff series. Chris Paul scored a team-high 28 points and carried the Oklahoma City Thunder to a 104-100 victory over the Read More
- Rockets v Thunder Game 6, NBA Playoffs Game Betting Odds & TrendsThe Rockets are favored by 9.5 points as they prepare to face off against the Thunder on Monday in Game 6 of the first round of the Western Conference Playoffs. …
- Thunder 80 vs Rockets 114 Saturday Basketball Playoff Score Oklahoma City Thunder vs Houston Rockets Score NBA Result | NBA Playoffs Scores After demolishing the Thunder in a 114-80 Game 5 statement, the Rockets vs Thunder odds appear to have Houston ready to wrap things up. James Harden scored a game-high 31 points, Robert Covington made a career playoff-high six 3-pointers and the Houston Rockets welcomed back All-Star Read More
- Houston Rockets vs. Oklahoma City Thunder: August 26, 2020 Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Rockets 114 vs Thunder 117 Monday Basketball Playoff Score
- Houston Rockets vs. Oklahoma City Thunder: August 24, 2020 NBA Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Rockets 107 vs Thunder 119 Saturday Basketball Playoff Score
- Thunder 98 vs Rockets 111 Thursday Basketball Playoff Score
- NBA Betting – Winner Prediction of the Western Conference
- Houston Rockets vs. Oklahoma City Thunder: August 20, 2020 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Thunder 108 vs Rockets 123 Result Tuesday Basketball Playoff Score
- Western Conference Matchups Early Predictions – NBA Betting
- NBA Playoffs Odds & Analysis – Series Favorites
- NBA Playoffs Odds & Picks – Series Underdogs
- Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Houston Rockets: August 18, 2020 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Thunder 103 vs Clippers 107 Result Friday Basketball Score
- Thunder 101 vs Suns 128 Result Monday Basketball Score
- Phoenix Suns vs. Oklahoma City Thunder: August 10, 2020 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Wizards 103 vs Thunder 121 Result Sunday Basketball Score
- Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Washington Wizards August 9, 2020 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Thunder 92 vs Grizzlies 121 Result Friday Basketball Score
Sports in the State of Oklahoma
NCAA Teams | Division I
Oklahoma City Thunder Betting Odds | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
NBA Odds, Basketball Spread & Total Lines