Much has been documented about how great defenses win championships, but without a good offense, winning games becomes virtually impossible, especially when you are playing against a great attacking team. That is the predicament the iffy Denver offense (with excellent defense) will have to deal with this Sunday when the Broncos host the New England Patriots, who are irrefutably the best offensive team in the AFC. As we prepare for this mouthwatering encounter that features arch-rivals Tom Brady and Peyton Manning going against each other, let’s take a succinct look at what the Manning-led Broncos offense offers in the AFC Championship Game Odds.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL 2021-22 Season: Week 2 Betting Picks & Predictions
- NFL 2021-22 Season: Week 1 Betting Picks & Predictions
- Picks to win the NFC South: Saints falling off?
- Picks to win the AFC South: Titans, Colts will battle again
- NFL 2021 Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction For Baltimore Ravens
- NFL Betting Picks for the 2021 AFC North Division
- NFL Betting Picks for the 2021 NFC North Division
- NFL 2021 Seattle Seahawks Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction
- San Francisco 49ers In-Depth Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Regular Season Wins Total Odds: Long Term Investments
- NCAAF Championship Odds: Alabama Heading Into New Season As Favorites
- New Orleans Saints In-Depth Betting Analysis
- Green Bay Packers In-Depth Betting Analysis
- Top 3 Games Worth Betting for Week 1 of the 2021 NFL Season
- NFL Comeback Player of the Year: Is Cowboys QB Dak Prescott the Best Bet?