Much has been documented about how great defenses win championships, but without a good offense, winning games becomes virtually impossible, especially when you are playing against a great attacking team. That is the predicament the iffy Denver offense (with excellent defense) will have to deal with this Sunday when the Broncos host the New England Patriots, who are irrefutably the best offensive team in the AFC. As we prepare for this mouthwatering encounter that features arch-rivals Tom Brady and Peyton Manning going against each other, let’s take a succinct look at what the Manning-led Broncos offense offers in the AFC Championship Game Odds.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.