Following their scrappy NFL lines win over the Pittsburgh Steelers in the Divisional Round, Denver’s quarterback Peyton Manning was keen to give heaps of praise and credit to the Broncos defense for pushing the team this far in the playoffs. And looking at the manner in which the Broncos have stifled down a good number of opponents to reach into the AFC Championship, it’s hard to argue against Manning’s words. Unfortunately for the Broncos, they will be facing arguably their biggest test of the season this week, an AF Championship encounter against the explosive Tom Brady-led New England offense. The last time the two teams met, the Patriots had a plethora of injuries in their squad, but still managed to put up 24 points against Denver in Mile High—a game that ended 30-24 in favor of the Broncos. With Brady coming into this game with a much healthier and motivated squad that cruised its way past Kansas City’s mean defense, the Broncos will definitely have the work cut out for them in the NFL lines.
Can the Broncos solid D use the mantra of Defense wins Championships to collect the all-important NFL odds win in this Championship encounter, or will the Patriots offense prove too much for Denver? Read on below to find out in this Denver defense AFC Championship overview.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 21st Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Buffalo Bills
- NFL Rumors & News: Jags Dust off Urban and Deshaun Wants Out of Houston
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Green Bay Packers NFC Championship Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Championship Round Odds and Computer Picks January 24, 2021
- Possible Super Bowl Matchups After Divisional Round Games
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings After Divisional Round Games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?