Following their scrappy NFL lines win over the Pittsburgh Steelers in the Divisional Round, Denver’s quarterback Peyton Manning was keen to give heaps of praise and credit to the Broncos defense for pushing the team this far in the playoffs. And looking at the manner in which the Broncos have stifled down a good number of opponents to reach into the AFC Championship, it’s hard to argue against Manning’s words. Unfortunately for the Broncos, they will be facing arguably their biggest test of the season this week, an AF Championship encounter against the explosive Tom Brady-led New England offense. The last time the two teams met, the Patriots had a plethora of injuries in their squad, but still managed to put up 24 points against Denver in Mile High—a game that ended 30-24 in favor of the Broncos. With Brady coming into this game with a much healthier and motivated squad that cruised its way past Kansas City’s mean defense, the Broncos will definitely have the work cut out for them in the NFL lines.
Can the Broncos solid D use the mantra of Defense wins Championships to collect the all-important NFL odds win in this Championship encounter, or will the Patriots offense prove too much for Denver? Read on below to find out in this Denver defense AFC Championship overview.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.