Do you love today’s pass-happy NFL props odds and the opportunities it brings to see some of your favorite quarterbacks throw needle-threading touchdown passes? Well, if you do, then you’re going to absolutely love the 2017 NFL players props centered on the amount of touchdown passes some of the league’s top quarterbacks will throw this coming season. Better yet, you don’t have to worry about doing any of the research on just how may touchdown passes certain quarterbacks will toss this coming season, I’ve already done it for you! Now, let’s start with my analysis and predictions on six of the top quarterbacks in the game today.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Instant Replay Adds PI and Bengals Say Bye to Burfict
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.