The betting odds to win the individual division, conference championships, and Super Bowl are constantly in a state of flux. This is because things can happen, most commonly major injuries that drastically alter the chances of a team winning any or all of those titles. The perfect example of that in the AFC has to be the Oakland raiders. With the loss of their starting QB, they have suddenly gone from one of the favorites to a longshot pick to even get out of the Wild Card weekend. There are 6 teams left heading into this weekend, so let’s look at how all their odds to win the AFC look now.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.