Not only did they Texas Rangers win the AL West Division in rather comfortable fashion last season, they did so by winning the most games (95) in the American League. While that may make you believe that they were a dominant team, the fact of the matter is that they ended the season with a run differential of just +8. That’s not exactly dominant and it was something that quickly caught up to them in the postseason. They figure to be a good team again this season, but can they match that win total and can they go deeper in the postseason? Get the latest MLB betting run lines here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.