New York Yankees Odds, MLB Postseason Lines | 2021 Yankees World Series Betting
New York Yankees Odds, MLB Postseason Lines | 2021 Yankees World Series Betting
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
new york yankees Injuries
Most recent posts
New York Yankees Odds
2021 New York Yankees Headlines, Best Lines
|Conference||American League (AL)|
|History||New York Yankees (1913–present) |
tNew York Highlanders (1903–1912)
tBaltimore Orioles (1901–1902)
|Arena||Yankee Stadium (II) (2009–present)|
|World Series Titles||27 1923, 1927, 1928, 1932, 1936, 1937, 1938, 1939, 1941, 1943, 1947, 1949, 1950, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1956, 1958, 1961, 1962, 1977, 1978, 1996, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2009|
|AL Pennants||40 1921, 1922, 1923, 1926, 1927, 1928, 1932, 1936, 1937, 1938, 1939, 1941, 1942, 1943, 1947, 1949, 1950, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1955, 1956, 1957, 1958, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1981, 1996, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2003, 2009|
Yankees vs Rays MLB Betting | Bad Blood In Rivalry
While the Yankees’ biggest rivals are the Boston Red Sox, arguably the current team that the Yankees hate the most is the Tampa Bay Rays as there always seems to be bad blood/guys hit by pitches when they play. The do open a series in Florida on Tuesday with the Rays favored on the MLB odds.
How to Bet Yankees at Rays MLB Odds & TV Info
- When: Tuesday, 7:10 PM ET
- Where: Tropicana Field
- Probable pitchers (away/home): Jordan Montgomery/Shane McClanahan
- TV: MLB Extra Innings
- Stream/gameday audio: https://www.mlb.com/live-stream-games/
- Opening MLB Lines: Rays -155, Yankees +145 (total 8.5)
Why Bet on New York?
The Yankees enter off quite a loss Sunday in Boston as pitcher Domingo German carried a no-hitter into the eighth inning and New York led 4-0 … and was beaten 5-4 in a crusher. Afterwards, Manager Aaron Boone acknowledged some moves were right to be second-guessed.
“That’s a fair question,’’ Boone said. “This definitely seems like, over the last month [or] month and a half, we’ve had tough ones to get past. Time and again, these guys have done it. Look, it’s been a difficult season to this point. No question about it.”
New York did get back third baseman Gio Urshela from the COVID list over the weekend – he is slashing .275/.318/.440 with 11 home runs, 39 RBI, 30 runs scored and a stolen base through 318 plate appearances — and could get back star outfielder Aaron Judge from that list for this game. Judge will need to clear a standard cardiac workup Monday in order to gain full clearance. The 29-year-old has yet to play during the second half since testing positive for the virus during the All-Star break. First baseman Luke Voit remains out with left knee inflammation and Boone was unsure whether he’d be back this week.
“I know Luke’s doing really well,’’ Boone said. “I know [Saturday] he was running and felt as good as he’s felt in a long time. We’re encouraged [by] where he’s at. Hopefully it’s not too much longer as he gets ramped up.”
It’s lefty Jordan Montgomery (3-5) on the mound. Montgomery reeled off 5 2/3 scoreless innings last Thursday in a no-decision against the Red Sox. Montgomery scattered three hits and one walk over 5 2/3 frames at Fenway Park. He also finished with six strikeouts. The 28-year-old owns a 3.96 ERA, 1.18 WHIP and 105/31 K/BB ratio across 104 2/3 innings (19 starts) overall this season.
Montgomery is 2-1 with a 3.86 ERA this year in four starts vs. the White Sox. Yankees starters have posted a 2.21 ERA in their last 16 starts and have allowed 2ER-or-fewer in 13 of those starts.
Why Bet on Tampa Bay?The Rays had a five-game winning streak snapped Sunday in a 3-2 loss in Cleveland but they are still right on the heels of the first-place Red Sox in the AL East Division.
Tampa made a huge trade last week in acquiring All-Star DH Nelson Cruz from the Twins and Cruz hit a solo homer in Sunday’s loss. He put the Rays ahead briefly with a 406-foot line-drive to straightaway center field — his 21st round-tripper of the season — off righty Triston McKenzie in the sixth inning. The 41-year-old has already gone deep twice in three games since being dealt to the Rays earlier this week. He’s hitting .289/.367/.542 with 47 runs scored, 21 homers, 52 RBI and three steals across 360 plate appearances overall this season.
Star reliever Nick Anderson pitched one inning Monday in his second rehab appearance for the Rays’ rookie-level Florida Complex League affiliate. Sidelined since late in spring training with a partial ligament tear in his right elbow, Anderson made his 2021 debut in affiliated ball Friday. Anderson looks to be trending toward an early August return from the 60-day injured list. Last regular season, he was amazing with a 0.55 ERA and 0.49 WHIP over 16.1 innings.
It’s lefty Shane McClanahan on the mound for Tampa. McClanahan (4-3, 3.88) allowed one run on four hits over five innings in last Tuesday’s win over the Orioles. McClanahan fanned seven while walking just one. Outside of an RBI single by Pedro Severino in the second inning, the 24-year-old got the job done. McClanahan recorded a career-best 22 swings-and-misses, surpassing his previous high of 17 which he did twice, most recently June 20 at Seattle.
He has a 3.16 ERA (31.1-IP, 11-ER) in his last 6 starts, compared to a 4.54 ERA (33.2-IP, 17-ER) through his first 8 starts. He has thrown 5 IP (or more) in five of his last 6 starts after doing so just three times to begin the season. In his past five starts, he’s allowing a .184 opponents’ average compared to .270 in his first nine.
McClanahan faced the Yankees on June 2 in the Bronx (L, 3.1-IP, 4-ER) and twice out of the bullpen in last season’s Division Series.
- Yankees are 3-7 in their last 10 vs. American League East.
- Yankees are 5-12 in their last 17 during game 1 of a series.
- Yankees are 2-5 in their last 7 road games vs. a left-handed starter.
- Rays are 4-1 in their last 5 during game 1 of a series.
- Rays are 4-1 in their last 5 home games vs. a left-handed starter.
- Yankees are 9-21 in the last 30 meetings.
- Rays 4, Yankees 3
MLB Baseball Betting News
New York Yankees Recent MLB History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest New York Yankees Game Odds, Yankees Live Odds, This Weeks New York Yankees team totals, spreads and runlines. The latest New York team stats, MLB Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Yankees Winning the MLB World Series, New York MLB News & other info on the New York Yankees. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the New York Yankees Today!
- Yankees vs Rays MLB Betting | Bad Blood In RivalryWhile the Yankees’ biggest rivals are the Boston Red Sox, arguably the current team that the Yankees hate the most is the Tampa Bay Rays as there always seems to be bad blood/guys hit by pitches when they play. The do open a series in Florida on Tuesday with the Rays favored on the MLB odds. How to Bet Yankees Read More
- New York vs Boston To Bet | Yankees Winless in Boston this YearWhile the New York Yankees took two of three vs. the rival Boston Red Sox last weekend in the Bronx, the Yankees have yet to win a game in Boston this year. The teams renew their rivalry starting Thursday night at Fenway Park with the Red Sox favored on the MLB odds. How to Bet Yankees at Red Sox MLB Read More
- Phillies vs. Yankees MLB Preview and Odds | New York looks for paybackThe Philadelphia Phillies swept two home games vs. the New York Yankees in interleague play back in mid-June, and now the Phillies travel to the Bronx for two more vs. New York. The Phillies are favored on the MLB odds for Tuesday’s Game 1. How to Bet Phillies at Yankees MLB Odds & TV Info When: Tuesday, 7:05 PM ET Read More
- Red Sox vs Yankees Bet MLB | Lone game thursday out of BreakThe second half of the 2021 MLB regular season begins Thursday with one game getting the spotlight to itself: Red Sox at the disappointing Yankees. As of this writing, it’s not clear whom New York will start on the mound and that would affect the MLB odds. How to Bet Red Sox at Yankees MLB Odds & TV Info When: Read More
- Angels vs Yankees Odds MLB | Big-Market Teams Both StrugglingIt’s two big-market teams who have disappointed for the most part despite huge payrolls when the Los Angeles Angels visit the New York Yankees to open a series on Monday night. The Bombers are favored on the MLB odds. How to Bet Angels at Yankees MLB Odds & TV Info When: Monday, 7:05 PM ET Where: Yankee Stadium Probable pitchers Read More
- Yankees vs Red Sox | New York Looks For PaybackWhen the New York Yankees hosted the Boston Red Sox for three games in early June, the Sox posted a dominant three-game sweep. On Friday, the Yankees visit Fenway Park for the first time this season to open a weekend set. New York is a slight favorite on the MLB odds. How to Bet Yankees at Red Sox MLB Odds Read More
- Royals vs Yankees | Michael King To Star Wednesday NightThe Kansas City Royals best chance to pull an upset in Yankee Stadium during this week’s series likely will be Wednesday night as one of the weak links of that New York rotation, Michael King, is scheduled to take the mound. The Bombers will be heavy favorites on the MLB odds. How to Bet Royals at Yankees MLB Odds & Read More
- Athletics vs Yankees | A’s have a Tough Road Trip on FridayThe AL West-leading Oakland A’s have been playing better than anyone in June but begin a very tough road trip Friday night with a visit to the New York Yankees. Oakland seems to never win in the Bronx, regular season or playoffs. The Yanks are slight favorites on the MLB odds. How to Bet A’s at Yankees MLB Odds & Read More
- Yankees vs Blue Jays | MLB Betting LinesThe New York Yankees continue to struggle and would fall to .500 with a loss in Buffalo against the Toronto Blue Jays on Tuesday night. If the Yanks don’t turn things around soon, Manager Aaron Boone is probably getting fired. Toronto is favored on the MLB odds. How to Bet Yankees at Blue Jays MLB Odds & TV Info When: Read More
- MLB News & Rumors: Luis Severino’s Injury Progression, Marcell Ozuna Involved in Drama & More
- Blue Jays vs Yankees | MLB Betting Lines
- Yankees vs Rays | MLB Betting Lines
- Yankees vs Orioles | MLB Betting Odds
- Atlanta Braves vs New York Yankees | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- Tampa Bay Rays vs New York Yankees | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- Yankees Vs Rays Expert Analysis – 2021 MLB Betting
- New York Yankees vs Tampa Bay Rays | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- Orioles vs. Yankees | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- Blue Jays vs. Yankees Opening Day | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- Philadelphia Phillies Vs NY Yankees Analysis – MLB Betting
- MLB Rumors: Yankees May Trade Former All-Star Gary Sanchez
- MLB Rumors: Shane Bieber, Trevor Bauer Expected To Win Cy Young Awards
- MLB Top 5 Free Agents Of The Offseason
- 2020 New York Yankees: What Went Wrong/Right | 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- Rays vs. Yankees ALDS Game 3 | 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- Tuesday ALDS Game 2 previews: Astros vs. A’s and Yankees vs. Rays
- Monday ALDS Game 1 previews: Astros vs. A’s and Yankees vs. Rays – 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
Sports in the State of New York
NCAA Teams | Division I
New York Yankees Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
MLB Baseball Odds | 2021 Current MLB Betting Lines
MLB Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest MLB Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
Great Customer experience
I have had a great experience with this site. Deposit and payout methods are fairly easy. Betting is pretty self explanatory as well. Anytime I’ve had any issues (and I’ve had a few due ti my own ignorance at times) customer service has been wonderful and extremely helpful.