Los Angeles Angels Odds | 2021 MLB Betting Lines
los angeles angels Injuries
Most recent posts
Los Angeles Angels Odds
2021 Kansas City Angels Headlines, Best Lines
|Conference||American League (AL)|
|History||Los Angeles Angels (2016–present) |
Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim (2005–2015
) Anaheim Angels (1997–2004)
California Angels (September 1965–1996)
Los Angeles Angels (1961–August 1965)
|Arena||Angel Stadium (1966–present)|
|World Series Titles||1 2002|
|AL Pennants||1 2002|
Angels vs Yankees Odds MLB | Big-Market Teams Both Struggling
It’s two big-market teams who have disappointed for the most part despite huge payrolls when the Los Angeles Angels visit the New York Yankees to open a series on Monday night. The Bombers are favored on the MLB odds.
How to Bet Angels at Yankees MLB Odds & TV Info
- When: Monday, 7:05 PM ET
- Where: Yankee Stadium
- Probable pitchers (away/home): Dylan Bundy/Michael King
- TV: MLB Network; MLB Extra Innings
- Stream/gameday audio: https://www.mlb.com/live-stream-games/
Why Bet on LA Angels?
Catcher Max Stassi and shortstop Jose Iglesias weren’t in Sunday’s lineup at Tampa Bay for the Halos but it was simply a rest day. Both should play here. Of course, the Angels remain without injured superstar Mike Trout. He’s not expected back until after the All-Star break.
The LA pitching staff has been largely awful this year but one bright spot has been reliever José Suarez. After posting a 7.99 ERA in 2019 and 2020, the Angels’ left-hander has a 2.05 mark after 22 innings this season. There’s talk that he could be moved into the rotation.
“He’s definitely opened my eyes,” Angels general manager Perry Minasian said.
It’s Dylan Bundy (1-7) on the mound here. Bundy was charged with two runs (one earned) over four innings in a no-decision against the Tigers in his most recent start. Bundy was lifted after throwing just 81 pitches (49 strikes) when he gave up leadoff double to Jake Rogers in the fifth inning. He recorded only two strikeouts, surrendered four hits and also issued three walks. It was just the second time in his last seven starts that he gave up fewer than four runs. He has a terrible 6.68 ERA, 1.39 WHIP and 60/20 K/BB ratio across 63 1/3 innings (13 starts).
In 13 career games (11 starts) vs. the Yankees, he is 2-6 with a 6.52 ERA (58 IP – 42 ER) and 57 strikeouts. Bundy will make first start vs. New York since Aug. 14, 2019 for Baltimore. He’s seeking his first winning decision vs. Yankees since May 29, 2017 for Baltimore at Camden Yards. In four career starts at Yankee Stadium, Bundy is 0-4 with a 7.91 ERA (19.1 IP – 17 ER) and 23 strikeouts.
Why Bet on NY Yankees?The Yanks rested outfielder Brett Gardner and catcher Gary Sanchez on Sunday in Boston but both should be in there Monday. Sanchez is hitting .325 with eight homers and 18 RBIs in his past 25 games. He’s also batting .370 with runners in scoring position since May 13 after starting the season 1-for-13 with RISP. Thirteen of his last 21 hits have been for extra bases. Three of his last five home runs and six of his 13 HR this season have either tied the game (two) or given the Yankees the lead (four).
Sanchez, however, will not be competing at this year’s Home Run Derby at the All-Star Game. “I had a really good time the first time I went, but after the first round, I got tired,’’ Sanchez told reporters of the 2017 Derby. “I don’t want to do that right now.”
A total of 22 of New York’s losses this season have been decided by 3R-or-fewer with 17 of those losses being decided by 2R-or-fewer.
It’s Michael King (0-3) on the mound here. King surrendered two runs in 4 2/3 innings Wednesday in his start vs. the Royals. King struck out five and walked three. He’s now made five starts since moving from the bullpen in the rotation, and he’s completed five innings just once. In those outings, he’s given up 13 earned runs and posted a 16/10 K/BB ratio in 20 1/3 innings. King may not keep his rotation spot when the likes of Corey Kluber and Luis Severino are back healthy.
King’s trademark pitch is his sinker. Last year, he lived and died with it – he threw it 60 percent of the time, generating most of his strikeouts with it, but also allowing a .322 opponent’s average on the pitch. This season, his sinker usage is down slightly, but his command has improved. King is also throwing a new pitch this year – a cutter. It’s become his primary strikeout pitch, and opposing batters are hitting a hapless .172 against it.
- Angels are 3-10 in the last 13 meetings.
- Angels are 15-36 in the last 51 meetings in New York.
- Angels are 1-9 in their last 10 vs. American League East.
- Yankees are 5-1 in their last 6 vs. American League West.
- Yankees are 45-15 in their last 60 home games vs. a team with a losing record.
- Yankees 6, Angels 4
MLB Baseball Betting News
- White Sox vs. Brewers MLB | Central Division Leaders Clash
- Rays vs Indians Preview & Odds | Tampa Bay’s First Visit To Cleveland In 2 Years
- New York vs Boston To Bet | Yankees Winless in Boston this Year
- Marlins vs. Nationals | Miami Down 2 Everyday Players
- Orioles vs Rays MLB | Baltimore Ace off injured list
Los Angeles Angels Recent MLB History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Kansas City Angels Game Odds, Angels Live Odds, This Weeks Kansas City Angels team totals, spreads and runlines. The latest Kansas City team stats, MLB Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Angels Winning the MLB World Series, Kansas City MLB News & other info on the Kansas City Angels. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Kansas City Angels Today!
- Angels vs Yankees Odds MLB | Big-Market Teams Both Struggling It’s two big-market teams who have disappointed for the most part despite huge payrolls when the Los Angeles Angels visit the New York Yankees to open a series on Monday night. The Bombers are favored on the MLB odds. How to Bet Angels at Yankees MLB Odds & TV Info When: Monday, 7:05 PM ET Where: Yankee Stadium Probable pitchers Read More
- Tigers vs Angels | Betting Odds for MLB Los Angeles Angels dual-threat star Shohei Ohtani returns to the mound on Thursday night – he should hit for himself as well as Ohtani usually does – when he faces the Detroit Tigers in a series opener from Anaheim. It’s the MLB debut of touted Tigers pitching prospect Matt Manning and is shown exclusively on YouTube. How to Bet Tigers Read More
- Royals vs Angels | MLB Betting Odds While it’s a full slate of MLB action on Wednesday, just one game is televised nationally and it’s the latest-starting matchup on the schedule: Royals at Angels as they conclude their series from Anaheim. The Halos are short favorites on the MLB odds. How to Bet Royals at Angels MLB Odds & TV Info When: Wednesday, 9:30 PM ET Where: Read More
- Angels vs A’s | Betting Odds for MLB For the first time this season, the Los Angeles Angels visit their AL West-rival Oakland A’s as they open a four-game series on Thursday night. The Halos remain without superstar Mike Trout and are underdogs on the MLB odds despite starting Shohei Ohtani. How to Bet Angels at A’s MLB Odds & TV Info When: Thursday, 9:40 PM ET Where: Read More
- Oakland A’s vs Los Angeles Angels | MLB Betting Odds The Los Angeles Angels lost superstar Mike Trout for 6-8 weeks earlier this week. They were bad with the three-time AL MVP and likely will be terrible without him. The Angels also will be underdogs on the MLB odds often as they are Friday at home vs. Oakland. How to Bet A’s at Angels MLB Odds & TV Info When: Read More
- Los Angeles Angels vs Boston Red Sox | MLB Betting Odds The rabid baseball fans of Boston only get to see Angels superstar Mike Trout in person for one series a year and that starts on Friday as Los Angeles visits the Red Sox to open a three-game set. The Sox will be favored on the MLB odds. How to Bet Angels at Red Sox MLB Odds & TV Info When: Read More
- Los Angeles Angels vs Houston Astros | NBA Betting Odds The Los Angeles Angels make their first visit of the season to AL West rival Houston as the teams open up a series on ESPN Monday night – the lone national TV game on the six-game MLB schedule. The Astros are favored on the MLB odds. How to Bet Angels at Astros MLB Odds & TV Info When: Monday, 8 Read More
- LA Angeles Vs Seatle Mariners Betting Preview – MLB Betting The Seattle Mariners will look to snap out of their current funk when they host the rival Los Angeles Angels in the opener of a three-game set on Friday night. Seattle is in fourth place in the AL West Division standings, less than a half-percentage point behind the third place Angels. Both ballclubs have gone an identical 4-6 over their Read More
- Angels Vs Astros Expert Analysis – MLB Betting The Houston Astros (7-10) will look to snap out of their funk when they host the Los Angeles Angels (9-7) in the opener of their three-game set on Friday night. Houston has dropped three straight and is sitting in last place in the AL West, four games behind division-leading Oakland. The Angels have alternated wins and losses over their last Read More
- Dodgers Vs Angels Expert Analysis – MLB Spring Training
- LA Angels Vs Oakland Athletics Analysis – MLB Betting
- MLB teams: Biggest Disappointments this season – 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- Athletics vs Angels – MLB Odds & Picks
- Top MLB Games of the Weekend – MLB Odds & Picks
- Athletics vs Angels – MLB Odds & Picks
- Angels vs Mariners – MLB Odds & Picks
- Angels vs Athletics – MLB Odds & Picks
- Mike Trout MLB Awards Odds & Analysis For 2020 Season
- Los Angeles Angels Analysis Before 2020 Season Start
- Angels vs Rangers MLB Odds, Preview & Prediction
- White Sox vs Angels MLB Week 20 Lines & Game Preview
- Pirates vs Angels MLB Odds, Game Info & Prediction
- Angels vs Red Sox MLB Odds, Preview & Prediction
- How to Bet Angels vs Indians MLB Spread & Game Analysis
- Tigers vs Angels MLB Betting Odds & Expert Pick
- Angels vs Dodgers MLB Odds, Game Info & Prediction
- Astros vs Angels MLB Lines & Pick for Tuesday Night
Sports in the State of California
NCAA Teams | Division I
Los Angeles Angels Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
MLB Baseball Odds | 2021 Current MLB Betting Lines
MLB Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest MLB Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
Great Customer experience
I have had a great experience with this site. Deposit and payout methods are fairly easy. Betting is pretty self explanatory as well. Anytime I’ve had any issues (and I’ve had a few due ti my own ignorance at times) customer service has been wonderful and extremely helpful.