Chicago Cubs Odds | 2021 MLB Betting Lines
Chicago Cubs Odds | 2021 MLB Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
chicago cubs Injuries
Most recent posts
Chicago Cubs Odds
2021 Chicago Cubs Headlines, Best Lines
|Conference||National League (NL)|
|History||Chicago Cubs (1903–present) Chicago Orphans (1898–1902) Chicago Colts (1890–1897) Chicago White Stockings (NL) (1876–1889)|
|Arena||Wrigley Field (1916–present)|
|World Series Titles||3 1907, 1908, 2016|
|NL Pennants||17 1876, 1880, 1881, 1882, 1885, 1886, 1906, 1907, 1908, 1910, 1918, 1929, 1932, 1935, 1938, 1945, 2016|
Cubs vs Cardinals: Lines MLB | Best rivalries in Major League Baseball
One of the best rivalries in Major League Baseball is renewed Monday night in an ESPN nationally televised game as the Chicago Cubs visit the St. Louis Cardinals, who are short favorites on the MLB odds.
How to Bet Cubs at Cardinals MLB Odds & TV Info
- When: Monday, 8 PM ET
- Where: Busch Stadium
- Probable pitchers (away/home): Alec Mills/Jake Woodford
- TV: ESPN
- Stream/gameday audio: ESPN app
- Opening MLB Lines: Cardinals -110, Cubs +100 (total 9)
Why Bet on Chicago?
Will closer Craig Kimbrel still be a member of the Cubs on Monday? Trade rumors surrounding him are hot and heavy and it’s all but a lock that he’s dealt by the July 30 deadline. Kimbrel has been fantastic this year with 21 saves, a 0.53 ERA and 0.65 WHIP over 33 2/3 innings with 58 strikeouts. He is generating a 35.8 percent O-Swing rate (swings generated out of the zone) and 18.9 percent swinging-strike rate, which is 7.5 points better than league average.
Catcher Willson Contreras got Sunday off but should be in there for this one. A 3-for-4 effort with a home run and two RBI on Saturday raised Contreras’ average to .306 since the start of July. He’s also drawn seven walks in that 10-game span. Contreras leads N.L. catchers, and is tied for fourth among all catchers, with 14 home runs this season. He leads the majors with 76 starts at catcher and his 641.2 innings behind the dish are tied for the most with Boston’s Christian Vazquez. Dating to the start of the 2018 season, Contreras’ 2,887.1 innings caught are second-most in the majors behind only J.T. Realmuto (2909.2).
It’s Alec Mills on the mound here. Mills (4-2) allowed three earned runs on five hits and one walk while striking out five across 5.2 innings to earn the win against the Phillies in his most recent outing. Mills was handed a five-run lead within the first two innings. His big blemish was a two-run home run hit by Andrew McCutchen.
It was Mills’ fifth consecutive start, and he should have a chance to stick in the rotation given Jake Arrieta’s (hamstring) stint on the injured list. Mills has also pitched effectively as a member of the rotation, maintaining a 3.77 ERA with 25 strikeouts across 28.2 innings.
Mills will make his sixth career appearance (fourth start) against St. Louis. He is 0-1 with a 4.67 ERA (9 ER/17.1 IP) lifetime, including 0-0 with a 1.29 ERA (1 ER/7.0 IP) in two appearances one start) at Busch Stadium. He allowed six runs in 3.2 innings in his last outing vs. the Cardinals on August 19, 2020. Mills allowed two runs or less in his first four outings vs. St. Louis, pitching to a 1.98 ERA (3 ER/13.2 IP) in those appearances.
Why Bet on St. Louis?Shortstop Paul DeJong is on a bit of a roll right now. He went 1-for-3 with a home run against the Giants on Sunday.
DeJong continued his hot stretch at the plate with a home run in a 2-1 win against the Giants on Sunday. He drove in the first run of the game with a solo blast off of Johnny Cueto to lead off the third inning. DeJong is 10-for-18 over his last six games with three home runs. On the year, DeJong is slashing .205/.299/.409 with 13 homers and 29 RBI over 244 plate appearances.
Closer Alex Reyes walked two batters in a scoreless ninth inning to earn the save against the Giants on Sunday. The 26-year-old right-hander has a 1.45 ERA, 1.34 WHIP, and 55 strikeouts over 43 1/3 innings while going a perfect 22-for-22 in save chances.
Yadier Molina is one double from reaching 396 in his career and tying Hall of Famer Gabby Hartnett (1922-41) for 5th all-time among primary catchers in MLB history. Molina is eight hits shy of tying Albert Pujols (2,073) for 4th all-time in Cardinals history.
It’s Jake Woodford on the mound. Woodford was sent down to Memphis on June 28 to stretch out to come back as a starter. In three starts at Triple-A, he threw 12 innings with a 4.50 ERA, eight strikeouts and six walks.
“He wouldn’t be starting if we didn’t think he was built up,” Cardinals manager Mike Shildt said. “Woody’s ready to go. He’s got a full complement; he’s ready to get up to 100.”
Woodford has only faced the Cubs at Wrigley Field in his career, making three relief appearances including two in 2021 (0-0, 7.71 ERA). He is 1-1 with a 7.85 in 13 career appearances vs. N.L. Central clubs, earning his lone win at Pittsburgh (9/19/20). The Cardinals have lost all three games Woodford has pitched vs. the Cubs in his career. He got his first MLB hit, an opposite field single, off the Cubs’ Kyle Hendricks (6/12/21).
- Cubs are 0-5 in their last 5 Monday games.
- Cardinals are 3-10 in their last 13 during game 1 of a series.
- Cardinals are 3-13 in their last 16 vs. National League Central.
- Under is 9-4-1 in the last 14 meetings.
- Under is 4-1 in the last 5 meetings in St. Louis.
- Cubs are 5-1 in the last 6 meetings.
- Cardinals 5, Cubs 3
MLB Baseball Betting News
- White Sox vs. Brewers MLB | Central Division Leaders Clash
- Rays vs Indians Preview & Odds | Tampa Bay’s First Visit To Cleveland In 2 Years
- New York vs Boston To Bet | Yankees Winless in Boston this Year
- Marlins vs. Nationals | Miami Down 2 Everyday Players
- Orioles vs Rays MLB | Baltimore Ace off injured list
Chicago Cubs Recent MLB History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Chicago Cubs Game Odds, Cubs Live Odds, This Weeks Chicago Cubs team totals, spreads and runlines. The latest Chicago team stats, MLB Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Cubs Winning the MLB World Series, Chicago MLB News & other info on the Chicago Cubs. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Chicago Cubs Today!
- Cubs vs Cardinals: Lines MLB | Best rivalries in Major League BaseballOne of the best rivalries in Major League Baseball is renewed Monday night in an ESPN nationally televised game as the Chicago Cubs visit the St. Louis Cardinals, who are short favorites on the MLB odds. How to Bet Cubs at Cardinals MLB Odds & TV Info When: Monday, 8 PM ET Where: Busch Stadium Probable pitchers (away/home): Alec Mills/Jake Read More
- St. Louis vs. Chicago: MLB Lines Bet | Saturday National TV MatchupCardinals-Cubs is one of the best and most popular rivalries in Major League Baseball, so whenever they play it’s often on national television. That’s the case for Game 2 of the series on Saturday. The Cubs will be short favorites on the MLB odds. How to Bet Cardinals at Cubs MLB Odds & TV Info When: Saturday, 7:15 PM ET Read More
- Phillies vs Cubs Game Odds | Pitching Mismatch that Favors Philadelphia and Your PocketThe Chicago Cubs led the NL Central Division for a while but are in a major funk right now – to the point that the Cubbies probably will be sellers ahead of this month’s trade deadline. They are underdogs on the Wednesday MLB odds against All-Star Phillies pitcher Zack Wheeler. How to Bet Phillies at Cubs MLB Odds & TV Read More
- Chicago vs Milwaukee Betting Preview MLB | Davies Pitches First Time Since No-HitterIt’s a terrific pitching matchup from Milwaukee on Tuesday night as the Cubs go with Zach Davies, who was part of a no-hitter in his last outing, against the Brewers’ Brandon Woodruff, an NL Cy Young candidate. Milwaukee is favored on the MLB odds. How to Bet Cubs at Brewers MLB Odds & TV Info When: Tuesday, 8:10 PM ET Read More
- Cubs vs Dodgers | Phoenix Hopeful Chris Paul Returns for Western FinalsNo question that the marquee series of the weekend starts Thursday night from Los Angeles as the Chicago Cubs make their first and only visit of the season to Dodger Stadium. It’s a terrific pitching matchup in Thursday’s opener with the Dodgers as heavy favorites on the MLB odds. How to Bet Cubs at Dodgers MLB Odds & TV Info Read More
- Cleveland vs Chicago | Interleague Series Begins At Wrigley FieldThe Cleveland Indians and Chicago Cubs start an interleague series from Wrigley Field on Monday night and because it’s in a National League park, the Indians will lose the designated hitter. The Cubs are favored on the MLB odds. How to Bet Indians at Cubs MLB Odds & TV Info When: Monday, 8:05 PM ET Where: Wrigley Field Probable pitchers Read More
- Cubs vs Mets | Betting Odds for MLBThe marquee matchup around Major League Baseball on Monday is a potential postseason preview and the lone national TV game of the night as the Chicago Cubs open a series at the New York Mets, who should be short favorites on the MLB odds. How to Bet Cubs at Mets MLB Odds & TV Info When: Monday, 7 PM ET Read More
- Cubs vs Padres | MLB Betting AnalysisA challenging West Coast trip continues for the Chicago Cubs as they open a series at the San Diego Padres on Monday night in what could be a playoff preview. It’s the lone national TV game; there are only three matchups overall on Monday. The Friars are favored on the MLB odds. How to Bet Cubs at Padres MLB Odds Read More
- Padres vs Cubs | MLB Betting AnalysisOne of the marquee series around baseball early this week is a potential playoff preview between the San Diego Padres and Chicago Cubs from Wrigley Field. The Cubs opened as very short favorites for Tuesday’s Game 2 behind No. 1 starter Kyle Hendricks. How to Bet Padres at Cubs MLB Odds & TV Info When: Tuesday, 8:05 PM ET Where: Read More
- Cubs vs Braves | MLB Betting Lines
- New York Mets vs. Chicago Cubs | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- Dodgers Vs Cubs Expert Analysis – MLB Spring Training
- Chicago Cubs: What Went Wrong/Right In 2020
- MLB postseason picture up to moment – 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- Marlins vs Cubs – 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- Marlins vs. Cubs Game 1 – 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- Cubs vs White Sox – 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- Cubs vs Pirates – 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- Twins vs Cubs – 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- Indians vs Cubs – MLB Odds & Picks
- Cubs vs Brewers -MLB Odds & Picks
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – September 7th Edition
- Cardinals vs Cubs – MLB Odds & Picks
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – August 31st Edition
- Cubs vs Pirates – MLB Odds & Picks
- Cubs vs Reds – MLB Odds & Picks
- Cubs vs Tigers – MLB Odds & Picks
Sports in the State of Illinois
NCAA Teams | Division I
Chicago Cubs Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
MLB Baseball Odds | 2021 Current MLB Betting Lines
MLB Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest MLB Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
Great Customer experience
I have had a great experience with this site. Deposit and payout methods are fairly easy. Betting is pretty self explanatory as well. Anytime I’ve had any issues (and I’ve had a few due ti my own ignorance at times) customer service has been wonderful and extremely helpful.