The top 5 spots in the Western Conference have remained pretty much the same for a while now, thanks in large part to the fact that the top teams are all basically running away with their divisions. Things are a little more exciting in the bottom half, as the fight seems to be good and on for the final 3 playoff spots. The Dallas Mavericks have been one of the surprise teams in the West, and they are holding on to the #6 spot right now. They can almost certainly feel the chasing pack breathing down their necks, though, and they will need to maintain their winning ways if they want to hold them all off. Their next outing is a tough one, as the #3 Oklahoma City Thunder are heading into town. It’ll be a stern test for the Mavs, and one that is likely to see them installed as the home pro hoops betting underdog.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th
- Midseason NBA Betting Predictions for 2019 Championship
- Thunder vs Pelicans NBA Betting Spread & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Knicks vs Hawks NBA Lines & Expert Pick
- Hornets vs Magic NBA Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Rockets vs Timberwolves NBA Odds, Preview & Pick
- Kings vs Nuggets NBA Betting Odds & Expert Preview
- 2019 NBA Three-Point Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA Slam Dunk Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA All-Star Game Odds, Predictions & Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.