The top 5 spots in the Western Conference have remained pretty much the same for a while now, thanks in large part to the fact that the top teams are all basically running away with their divisions. Things are a little more exciting in the bottom half, as the fight seems to be good and on for the final 3 playoff spots. The Dallas Mavericks have been one of the surprise teams in the West, and they are holding on to the #6 spot right now. They can almost certainly feel the chasing pack breathing down their necks, though, and they will need to maintain their winning ways if they want to hold them all off. Their next outing is a tough one, as the #3 Oklahoma City Thunder are heading into town. It’ll be a stern test for the Mavs, and one that is likely to see them installed as the home pro hoops betting underdog.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?
- Phoenix Suns vs. LA Clippers NBA Game 6 Bet Line | Sun Tries Again for NBA Finals Spot