New Orleans Pelicans Odds, Current NBA Lines | 2021 Pelicans Championship Betting
08/30 - 06:00 AM
Team Bradley Beal Plays for in 21-22 NBA Season?
Team Bradley Beal Plays for in 21-22 NBA Season?
new orleans pelicans SCHEDULE
new orleans pelicans STANDINGS
new orleans pelicans Roster
new orleans pelicans Injuries
Most recent posts
New Orleans Pelicans Odds
2021 New Orleans Pelicans Headlines, Best Lines
|History||New Orleans Hornets: 2002–2005; 2007–2013 |
New Orleans/Oklahoma City Hornets: 2005–2007
New Orleans Pelicans: 2013–present
|Arena||Smoothie King Center|
Pelicans vs Warriors | NBA Betting Analysis
The New Orleans Pelicans are winding down a disappointing season without stars Zion Williamson and Brandon Ingram as they visit the playoff-bound Golden State Warriors and superstar Steph Curry on Friday night. If the Dubs play all their regulars, they will be solid favorites on the NBA odds. It’s the lone national TV game of the night.
How to Bet Pelicans at Warriors NBA Odds & TV Info
- When: Friday, 9:30 PM ET
- Where: Chase Center
- TV: ESPN
- Stream: ESPN app
The teams have split the first two meetings, both in New Orleans earlier this month. Zion Williamson averaged 27.5 points, 10.0 rebounds, 4.0 assists and 2.0 steals in a team-high 37.1 minutes averaged in the two and Lonzo Ball averaged 20.0 points, 6.5 boards and 6.0 assists, while shooting 8-of-22 (.364) from behind the arc and 4-of-4 from the charity stripe for New Orleans. Steph Curry averaged 39.0 points, converting 27-of-57 (.474) from the field, 16-of-38 (.421) from three-point range and 8-of-9 (.889) from the free throw line for the Warriors. Draymond Green averaged 12.5 rebounds, 12.0 assists and 8.5 points, shooting 7-of-11 (.636) from the floor. Golden State leads the all-time series 40-23.
Why Bet on New Orleans? | NBA Betting AnalysisThis is the final road game of the season for New Orleans. The Pels lost a second straight on Wednesday, 125-107 in Dallas to be officially eliminated from postseason contention while playing without four starters: Lonzo Ball was scratched with a strained right thumb, joining Zion Williamson (broken left hand), Brandon Ingram (sprained left ankle) and Steven Adams (sprained toe) on the sideline.
The first quarter was pretty solid for New Orleans, with Dallas up only 32-30, but it got out of hand in the second. The Mavericks built a 77-58 halftime edge, meaning the Pelicans have trailed by double digits in all four games of this road trip.
Jaxson Hayes and Nickeil Alexander-Walker both had rough games efficiency-wise, combining to shoot 8-for-23 from the field, after they were excellent in previous games of this road trip. Hayes did finish with 15 points and six rebounds in 22 minutes.
Naji Marshall exited Wednesday’s game in a good amount of pain with a right shoulder injury, finishing with 12 points, six rebounds, two assists, one steal and four turnovers across 30 minutes. Marshall ran full speed into Dorian Finney-Smith and immediately collapsed on the court, writhing in pain on the floor. He surely will not play here.
Wenyen Gabriel could be the next man up, and he finished Wednesday’s game with seven points, five rebounds, one assist, one 3-pointer, one block and one turnover in 26 minutes off the bench. Willy Hernangomez double-doubled in the loss with 12 points and 10 rebounds and has filled in well for Adams.
New Orleans has been showcasing their ability to score in the lane at will this season. The Pelicans rank 2nd in the NBA in points in the paint per game at 54.3, up from their 49.8 they averaged a season ago.
Why Bet on Golden State? | NBA Betting AnalysisThe Warriors, who will be in the Western Conference play-in tournament, won a fourth straight Tuesday upsetting the visiting Suns 122-116. Jordan Poole hit a go-ahead 3-pointer with 1:43 left. Poole scored 20 points to wrap up Golden State’s final set of back-to-backs as the Warriors won their fourth straight at home.
Andrew Wiggins was terrific Tuesday with 38 points. He finished just two points shy of his season-high scoring effort and added seven boards. Wiggins has been a big part of Golden State’s offense this season, averaging 18.6 points per contest and registering a career-best 47.6 field-goal percentage.
Draymond Green had 11 points, 11 assists and 10 rebounds for his sixth triple-double of the year. Green has picked up the pace offensively over the past three games, averaging 12.7 points and 1.7 three-pointers per contest over that stretch. That’s a sharp rise over his season averages of 6.9 points and 0.5 treys.
Steph Curry hit just 7-of-22 shots and 1-of-11 3-pointers for 21 points on Tuesday. Curry’s hit just 18-of-47 shots over his last two games, and 4-of-24 3-pointers. He has averaged 28.5 points and 6.0 assists over that span, however, and Golden State has pulled off victories over the top two teams in the Western Conference. Curry is shooting 42.1 percent from three-point range on the season and leads the NBA with 5.3 treys per contest.
The Warriors are currently 4-0 on the homestand with two wins against the Thunder and wins over the Jazz and Suns, the top two teams in the NBA by winning percentage. The Warriors are looking to surpass their longest overall winning streak of the season (four games, April 10-15) and their longest home winning streak (four games, twice).
- Warriors 120, Pelicans 114
NBA Betting News
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
New Orleans Pelicans Recent History, NBA News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest New Orleans Pelicans Game Odds, Pelicans Live Odds, This Weeks New Orleans Pelicans team totals, spreads and lines. The latest New Orleans team stats, NBA Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Pelicans Winning the NBA Championship, New Orleans NBA News & other info on the New Orleans Pelicans. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the New Orleans Pelicans Today!
- Pelicans vs Warriors | NBA Betting AnalysisThe New Orleans Pelicans are winding down a disappointing season without stars Zion Williamson and Brandon Ingram as they visit the playoff-bound Golden State Warriors and superstar Steph Curry on Friday night. If the Dubs play all their regulars, they will be solid favorites on the NBA odds. It’s the lone national TV game of the night. How to Bet Read More
- Brooklyn Nets vs New Orleans Pelicans | 2021 NBA Expert AnalysisIf both teams were at full strength, it would be a very intriguing, star-studded matchup between the Nets and Pelicans on Tuesday night on national TV, but the Nets are expected to be without All-Stars Kevin Durant and James Harden. The NBA odds will be set when it’s clear on their status – Harden is for sure out. How to Read More
- New York Knicks vs New Orleans Pelicans | 2021 NBA Expert AnalysisThe New York Knicks were hoping to win the 2019 NBA Draft lottery and earn the chance to draft then-Duke star Zion Williamson – but the Pelicans were the lucky franchise to get him. The Knicks visit Zion and New Orleans on Wednesday with the Pels favored on the NBA odds. How to Bet Knicks at Pelicans NBA Odds & Read More
- Philadelphia 76ers vs New Orleans Pelicans | 2021 NBA Expert AnalysisTwo of the NBA’s most dominant players will face off on Friday for the first time in the 76ers’ Joel Embiid and Pelicans’ Zion Williamson as Philadelphia visits New Orleans. The Sixers will be favored on the NBA odds but by how much depends on the injury status of the Pels’ Brandon Ingram. How to Bet 76ers at Pelicans NBA Read More
- Los Angeles Lakers Vs New Orleans Pelicans | 2021 NBA Expert AnalysisThe Los Angeles Lakers are down both their superstars in LeBron James and Anthony Davis for the next few weeks at least and L.A. obviously isn’t the same team without them. The Lakers visit Davis’ former team, the Pelicans, on Tuesday with New Orleans favored on the NBA odds. How to Bet Lakers at Pelicans NBA Odds & TV Info Read More
- New Orleans Pelicans vs. Oklahoma City Thunder: 1/6/2021 Betting Trends, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and PreviewA game after he put up 31 points in a 120-116 win over the Raptors, Brandon Ingram leads the New Orleans Pelicans (4-2) at home against the Oklahoma City Thunder (2-3) on Wednesday, January 6, 2021. The Pelicans are favored by 5.5 points in the matchup, which airs at 8:00 PM ET on FS-OK. The matchup has an over/under of Read More
- Toronto Raptors vs. New Orleans Pelicans 12/23/2020 Betting Preview: Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and TrendsThe Toronto Raptors (0-0) play the New Orleans Pelicans (0-0) as 4-point favorites on Wednesday, December 23, 2020 at 7:30 PM ET on FS-NO. The over/under in the matchup is set at 229.5.Betting Information Raptors vs Pelicans Betting Information Favorite Spread Favorite Spread Odds Underdog Spread Odds Total Over Total Odds Under Total Odds Raptors -4 -110 -110 229.5 -110 Read More
- NBA Rumors: Pelicans Looking To Trade Jrue HolidayThe New Orleans Pelicans are on the rise with young stars such as Zion Williamson and Brandon Ingram, so why would the team – now coached by Stan Van Gundy – want to trade one of the best-two-way guards in the NBA this offseason in Jrue Holiday? Pelicans Looking To Trade Jrue Holiday | 2020 NBA Expert Analysis The short Read More
- Pelicans 127 vs Magic 133 Result Thursday Basketball Score New Orleans Pelicans vs Orlando Magic Score NBA Result | NBA Betting Odds & Scores Magic snap 5-game skid with 133-127 victory over Pelicans. Nikola Vucevic scored 23 points, and the Orlando Magic tuned up for the playoffs with a 133-127 victory over the New Orleans Pelicans, as a pair of short-handed teams concluded their seeding schedule Thursday night. Read More
- Spurs 122 vs Pelicans 113 Result Sunday Basketball Score
- New Orleans Pelicans vs. San Antonio Spurs: August 9, 2020 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- NBA Betting – Top Games for August 8 & 9 Matches
- Wizards 107 vs Pelicans 118 Result Friday Basketball Score
- Pelicans 125 vs Kings 140 Result Thursday Basketball Score
- New Orleans Pelicans vs. Sacramento Kings August 6, 2020 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- New Orleans Pelicans vs. Utah Jazz: July 30, 2020 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Grizzlies 99 vs Pelicans 109 Result Monday Basketball Score
- Grizzlies vs Pelicans – NBA Odds & Picks
- Los Angeles Clippers vs. New Orleans Pelicans: August 1, 2020 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- New Orleans Pelicans vs. Memphis Grizzlies: August 3, 2020 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Pelicans 103 vs Clippers 126 Result Saturday Basketball Score
- Jazz 106 vs Pelicans 104 Result Thursday Basketball Score
- Jazz vs Pelicans Odds & Picks For July 30 – NBA Betting
- NBA Odds & Picks – Complete Betting Guide for Week 1
- NBA Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update – July 28th Edition
- Preseason Games of the Day – NBA Picks & Betting
- NBA Schedule 2020 Odds & Picks
Sports in the State of Louisiana
NCAA Teams | Division I
New Orleans Pelicans Betting Odds | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
NBA Odds, Basketball Spread & Total Lines