Los Angeles Clippers Odds
Clippers vs Warriors NBA Playoffs Game 5 Odds, Preview & Prediction
The Los Angeles Clippers head to Oracle Arena in Oakland, CA on April 24 hoping to extend their first round series with the Golden State Warriors. The Clippers mounted an exciting over 30 points comeback win in Game 2. Since then, they’ve failed to touch Golden State. Will the Warriors close out LAC on Wednesday night? Check out NBA Playoffs betting odds, analysis, and a free pick for Clippers-Warriors Game 5!
Clippers vs Warriors Game 5 2019 NBA Playoffs Odds
- When: Wednesday, April 24 at 10:30pm ET
- Where: Oracle Arena, Oakland, CA
- TV: TNT
- Radio: Los Angeles / Golden State
- Live Stream: NBA League Pass
- ATS Odds: Warriors -14
- Over/Under Total Odds: 235
Why L.A. Clippers are a good bet at +14
Although Golden State is up 3-1, the Clippers have played well enough to go 2-2 against the spread. LAC mounted a fantastic comeback in Game 2. Down by more than 30 points, the Clippers beat Golden State 135-131.
Since then, Golden State has won back-to-back games in this series, but the Clippers covered in Game 4 when losing 105-113. Even though the Clippers might not beat the Warriors on Wednesday night, they’ve got a great shot of playing well enough to cover the spread.
- Points/G: 115.1
- Field Goal %: 47.1
- 3-Point %: 38.8
- Free Throw %: 79.2
- Rebounds/G: 45.5
- Points/G: 114.3
- Field Goal %: 45.7
- 3-Point %: 34.3
- Free Throw %: 77.7
- Rebounds/G: 45.7
Why Golden State Warriors are a good bet at -14
The Golden State Warriors showed how dominant they can be when destroying the Clippers 132-105 in Game 3. When the Warriors turn it on, few teams in the NBA can keep it close and the Clippers are no exception.
Although Golden State didn’t dominate LAC in Game 4, that battle was at the Staples Center. Now at home in Game 5, Golden State has a real shot of closing out the Clippers with a huge 20-point or more victory. The Warriors want to shed LAC and move on to the Western Conference Semifinals.
- Points/G: 117.7
- Field Goal %: 49.1
- 3-Point %: 38.5
- Free Throw %: 80.1
- Rebounds/G: 46.2
- Points/G: 111.2
- Field Goal %: 44.4
- 3-Point %: 34.7
- Free Throw %: 77.3
- Rebounds/G: 44.3
NBA Playoffs Betting Trends for L.A. Clippers vs Golden State Warriors
- Clippers are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games playing on 2 days rest
- Clippers are 2-6 ATS in their last 8 games overall
- Clippers are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 meetings in Golden State
- Warriors are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 meetings playing on 2 days rest
- Warriors are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games following an ATS loss
- Warriors are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games following a straight up win
Clippers vs Warriors Game 5 Final Analysis
Although the Clippers should most definitely win, 14 points feels like too many. Golden State’s not a great covering team, having gone 35-46-1 ATS overall this season. They’ve gone 16-24-1 ATS at home.
The Clippers will play loose, knowing that everyone expects them to get blown out. LAC should come out playing relaxed while the Warriors might be lethargic after building a 3-1 series lead with the Game 4 win. The Clippers won’t upset the Warriors, but they could keep this much closer than the spread.
NBA Playoffs Betting Pick: Clippers +14
Los Angeles Clippers Recent History, NBA News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Los Angeles Clippers Game Odds, Clippers Live Odds, This Weeks Los Angeles Clippers team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Los Angeles team stats, NBA Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Clippers Winning the NBA Championship, Los Angeles NBA News & other info on the Los Angeles Clippers. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Los Angeles Clippers Today!
- Clippers vs Hornets NBA Betting Lines & Pick for Tuesday Night
- Lakers vs Clippers NBA Week 16 Odds & Expert Pick
- Clippers vs Mavericks NBA Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Warriors vs Clippers NBA Spread & Expert Pick
- Jazz at Clippers NBA Lines & Analysis for Wednesday Night
- Clippers at Nuggets NBA Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Hornets vs Clippers NBA Odds, Preview & Pick for Tuesday Night
- How to Bet Mavericks vs Clippers NBA Spread & Pick
- How to Bet Clippers at Spurs NBA Spread & Expert Pick
- Raptors vs Clippers NBA Betting Odds & Game Prediction
- Villanova vs Pennsylvania NCAAB Lines & Expert Analysis
- Clippers vs Grizzlies NBA Odds & Game Preview
- Can Rockets Cover Big NBA Spread Against Clippers Without CP3?
- Minnesota Timberwolves vs. LA Clippers Game Info & NBA Pick
- Top NBA Picks & Predictions of the Week – December 4th Edition
- Top NBA Betting Picks for Opening Week of the 2017 Season
- NBA Game 6 Free Picks For Los Angeles Vs Utah
- Utah at LA Clippers NBA Playoffs Odds & Preview for Game 5
Sports in the State of California
NCAA Teams | Division I
Los Angeles Clippers Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
NBA Basketball Odds | 2019 Current NBA Betting Lines
Eastern Division NBA Teams
NBA Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest NBA Reviews
Sportsbook is very good with live betting and up to date odds. Only reason it doesn’t get a five star is because it doesn’t always offer all games any given night and sometimes take a little long to pay out a win. Other than that everything else is good!
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
We appreciate the feedback! We strive to offer as many lines as possible for all sports. If there are any specific events you think we need more variety of, please let us know by contacting customer support.
It is a nice site but could be better.
Very user friendly
I love the site because of how easy it is to maneuver
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback with the MyBookie family.