Michael Vick and the Pittsburgh Steelers will look conquer Philip Rivers and the San Diego Chargers when the two AFC playoff hopefuls square off in a Week 5 matchup that looks like one of the most intriguing ones on the Week 5 docket for NFL betting fans. Now, let’s find out if the Steelers can pull off the road upset behind their veteran quarterback.
When: 8:30 PM ET, Monday, October 12, 2015
Where: Qualcomm Stadium, San Diego, California
NFL Odds: San Diego -3
The Steelers lost a gem they had in the bag by falling to Baltimore 23-20 in overtime last week, but have been solid on both sides of the ball in ranking 13th in scoring (24.0 ppg) and eighth in points allowed (18.8 ppg). Pittsburgh led Baltimore 20-17 after three quarters but committed a series of self-inflicted errors that cost them late in regulation and overtime. Still, the Steelers got a great effort out of veteran quarterback Mike Vick in his first start since replacing the injured Roethlisberger.
Vick completed an efficient 19 of 26 pass attempts for 124 yards with one touchdown and no interceptions while Le’Veon Bell added 129 yards and one score on 22 carries.
60 percent of the betting public likes San Diego to cover the spread, but I’m going with the 40 percent of bettors that like Pittsburgh to cover, if not win outright. The Steelers are 4-0 ATS in their last four road games and 6-1 ATS in their last seven games following an SU loss while San Diego has gone 3-12 ATS in their last 15 games and an uninspiring 1-6 ATS in their last seven home games and just. I’m not expecting much defense in this one and if any team does decide to play any, it will almost certainly be the Pittsburgh Steelers.
My Pick: Pittsburgh 30 San Diego 28
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 12th Edition
- NFL NFC Divisional Round Predictions, Los Angeles Rams at Green Bay Packers Odds, Betting Trends
- NFL AFC Divisional Round Predictions, Baltimore Ravens at Buffalo Bills Odds, Betting Trends
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks