The 2016 MLB season tipped off a month ago and the season so far has gone pretty much as expected, with the likes of Chicago Cubs and Arizona Diamondbacks starting the year strongly and pitchers like Clayton Kershaw and Jake Arrieta getting off the blocks in a solid way. But then again, there have been a couple of surprises as well. For example, MLB’s most-improved team in 2015, the Houston Astros, are off to a disappointing start, while the Chicago White Sox and Philadelphia Phillies are shining in the early season MLB lines to the surprise of many bettors.With jumbled up performances and indifferent form for various players and teams this early in the season, is there a way in which baseball bettors can find value in the early MLB betting odds? Our MLB handicapper seeks to answer this question with the analysis below.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Mets vs. Red Sox MLB | Both Need Win Badly
- MLB Predictions: Could Blue Jays Have AL MVP & Cy Young?
- Mariners vs A’s MLB | Crucial In Wild-Card Race
- Updated MLB Playoff Picture: Who Wins NL West, NL East?
- Dodgers vs Reds | 2021 MLB Possible Preview National League
- Tigers vs Rays Series Opener| 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- Cubs vs Phillies | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- MLB Angels vs White Sox Betting Analysis: The Pale Hose Heavy Favorites
- MLB 2021 Regular Season Betting Predictions: Last Weeks of Action
- MLB Rays vs Blue Jays Betting Analysis: Toronto Looking to Secure Wild-Card Spot
- Must Bet MLB Series On The Week: Red Sox vs. Mariners
- MLB Yankees vs Mets Betting Analysis: Subway Series On 9/11 Anniversary Weekend
- MLB Betting News & Rumors: NL Cy Young Winners Kershaw, DeGrom Close To Returns?
- MLB Phillies vs Brewers Betting Analysis: Last Meeting Of Season
- Blue Jays vs Yankees MLB | Cy Young Favorite Cole On Mound