Atlanta Braves Odds, MLB Postseason Lines | 2021 Braves World Series Betting
Atlanta Braves Odds, MLB Postseason Lines | 2021 Braves World Series Betting
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
atlanta braves Schedule
atlanta braves Standings
atlanta braves Injuries
Most recent posts
Atlanta Braves Odds
2021 Atlanta Braves Headlines, Best Lines
|Conference||National League (NL)|
|History||Atlanta Braves (1966–present) |
Milwaukee Braves (1953–1965)
Boston Braves (1941–1952)
Boston Bees (1936–1940)
Boston Braves (1912–1935)
Boston Rustlers (1911)
Boston Doves (1907–1910)
Boston Beaneaters (1883–1906)
Boston Red Caps (1876–1882)
Boston Red Stockings (1871–1875)
|Arena||SunTrust Park (2017–present)|
|World Series Titles||3 1914, 1957, 1995|
|NL Pennants||17 1877, 1878, 1883, 1891, 1892, 1893, 1897, 1898, 1914, 1948, 1957, 1958, 1991, 1992, 1995, 1996, 1999|
Braves vs Dodgers MLB | Final Meeting Of (Regular) Season
If the Atlanta Braves and Los Angeles Dodgers meet again this year after Wednesday, it will be in the National League playoffs, and there’s a very good possibility that happens. It’s scheduled to be an all-Max pitching matchup Wednesday with the Dodgers heavy favorites on the MLB odds.
How to Bet Braves at Dodgers MLB Odds & TV Info
- When: Wednesday, 10:10 PM ET
- Where: Dodger Stadium
- Probable pitchers (away/home): Max Fried/Max Scherzer
- TV: MLB Network
- Stream/gameday audio: https://www.mlb.com/live-stream-games/
- Opening MLB Lines: Dodgers -190, Braves +175 (total 7.5)
Why Bet on Atlanta?
The Braves have not won a series in Dodger Stadium since taking two-of-three in 2012. That is the club’s only series win there since 2010. Atlanta’s franchise-record 13-game road winning streak was snapped in Monday night’s loss. The 1993-94 Braves held the previous franchise record with a 12-game road win streak, but did it over the course of two seasons, from September 25, 1993-April 17, 1994. . The previous long streak this season by any team was nine straight by Tampa Bay, May 9-May 31.
The Braves have two NL MVP candidates in Freddie Freeman, who won it last year, and Austin Riley. There are five solid contenders for the NL MVP award, including Riley and Freeman. The other three are Fernando Tatis Jr., Bryce Harper, and Max Muncy. Frankly, Tatis is probably going to win it if he stays healthy. The problem with having two MVP candidates on the same team is they will likely split the votes.
It’s lefty Max Fried (11-7) on the mound here. Fried gave up four runs — three earned — in six innings last Friday against the Giants. The Giants didn’t make much hard contact against Fried, but they still managed to score runs in the first, second and fourth innings. Fried left with the Braves down 4-2. However, the Braves came back in the eighth to keep Fried unbeaten in August. He allowed just seven runs (five earned) across 33 innings in August, winning four of his five starts. Fried has a 3.54 ERA, 1.20 WHIP and 122:34 K:BB across 124.2 innings overall.
Since the trade deadline, he ranks third in WAR among qualified pitchers, buoyed by a minuscule walk rate (1.6%, best in the majors) and a massive ground-ball rate (57.5%, fifth in the majors). He throws the slider mostly to same-side hitters (29.4% usage versus left-handed hitters to 19.6% against righties) and the curveball to righties (27.2% to 18.9%). In 2021, Fried has thrown in the strike zone 53% of the time, compared to the league-average rate of 48.9.
Fried faced the Dodgers on June 6 in Atlanta and got the win, allowing one run and six hits over six innings with four strikeouts and zero walks.
Why Bet on LA Dodgers?Three-time Cy Young winner Clayton Kershaw (forearm) threw a simulated game Monday. How he feels will determine when the veteran left-hander might rejoin the Dodgers’ rotation. Kershaw has been sidelined since early July.
Dodgers manager Dave Roberts said this week that former NL MVP Cody Bellinger, “for the most part” will not start against lefties moving forward. Bellinger has just a .428 OPS versus lefties this season. While his defense remains strong, Bellinger has still provided negative value to the team as shown by his current -0.4 wins above replacement.
“I think we have other guys that have performed really well all year long against left-handers, I think it gives Cody a day to reset when left-handers play,” Roberts said. “There might be times that I put him in there, but for the most part I don’t see him against left-handers at this time. We have other guys that have performed. It’ll give him time to get off his feet, work on his mechanics, get the body strong and be ready when called upon. This is where we’re at with our ballclub.”
It’s Max Scherzer on the mound here. Scherzer (12-4) recorded 10 strikeouts over 7 2/3 scoreless innings last in a win over the Padres. The 37-year-old faced 26 batters, struck out 10 of them, issued only one walk, and yielded just two hits. It was his fifth double-digit strikeout effort of the season. He induced 17 swinging strikes and finished with a stellar 34 percent CSW (called strikes plus whiffs) on 104 pitches.
He’s recorded a 1.50 ERA, 0.80 WHIP and 41/5 K/BB ratio across 30 innings (five starts) since being acquired by the Dodgers at the trade deadline. Scherzer’s walk average is only 1.6 walks per nine innings. His home run average is only 0.6 home runs per nine innings. For the Nationals, Max Scherzer pitched to a 2.76 ERA and 0.89 WHIP in 111 innings. He averaged 11.9 strikeouts and 2.3 walks per nine innings. His home run rate was 1.5 per nine innings pitched. Scherzer is outperforming his statistics in Washington in almost every category.
- Braves are 5-2 in their last 7 Wednesday games.
- Braves are 4-0 in their last 4 during game 3 of a series.
- Braves are 5-0 in their last 5 road games vs. a right-handed starter.
- Dodgers are 5-0 in their last 5 Wednesday games.
- Dodgers are 97-44 in their last 141 during game 3 of a series.
- Dodgers are 38-18 in their last 56 home games vs. a left-handed starter.
- Dodgers 5, Braves 3
MLB Baseball Betting News
- Dodgers vs Reds | 2021 MLB Possible Preview National League
- Tigers vs Rays Series Opener| 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- Cubs vs Phillies | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- MLB Angels vs White Sox Betting Analysis: The Pale Hose Heavy Favorites
- MLB Yankees vs Mets Betting Analysis: Subway Series On 9/11 Anniversary Weekend
Atlanta Braves Recent MLB History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Atlanta Braves Game Odds, Braves Live Odds, This Weeks Atlanta Braves team totals, spreads and runlines. The latest Atlanta team stats, MLB Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Braves Winning the MLB World Series, Atlanta MLB News & other info on the Atlanta Braves. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Atlanta Braves Today!
- Red Sox vs Braves | MLB Betting Lines
- MLB News & Rumors: Luis Severino’s Injury Progression, Marcell Ozuna Involved in Drama & More
- Braves vs Mets | Betting Odds for MLB
- Mets vs Braves | MLB Betting Odds
- Cubs vs Braves | MLB Betting Lines
- Atlanta Braves vs New York Yankees | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- Braves vs. Phillies Opening Day | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- Tampa Bay Rays vs Atlanta Braves | 2021MLB Expert Analysis
- NFL QB Power Rankings For Week 10
- Dodgers vs. Braves NLDS Game 3 | 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- Braves vs. Dodgers | 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – October 12th Edition
- Braves vs. Marlins NLDS Game 3 | 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- Marlins vs. Braves NLDS Game 2 | 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- Tuesday NLDS Game 1 previews: Marlins vs. Braves and Padres vs. Dodgers
- MLB postseason picture up to moment – 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- Reds vs. Braves – 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- Marlins vs Braves – 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
Sports in the State of Georgia
NCAA Teams | Division I
Atlanta Braves Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
MLB Baseball Odds | 2021 Current MLB Betting Lines