Philadelphia Phillies Odds | 2021 MLB Betting Lines
Philadelphia Phillies Odds | 2021 MLB Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
philadelphia phillies Injuries
Most recent posts
Philadelphia Phillies Odds
2021 Philadelphia Phillies Headlines, Best Lines
|Conference||National League (NL)|
|History||Philadelphia Phillies (1883–present) |
Philadelphia Quakers (1883–1889)
|Arena||Citizens Bank Park (2004–present)|
|World Series Titles||2 1980, 2008|
|NL Pennants||7 1915, 1950, 1980, 1983, 1993, 2008, 2009|
Phillies vs. Yankees MLB Preview and Odds | New York looks for payback
The Philadelphia Phillies swept two home games vs. the New York Yankees in interleague play back in mid-June, and now the Phillies travel to the Bronx for two more vs. New York. The Phillies are favored on the MLB odds for Tuesday’s Game 1.How to Bet Phillies at Yankees MLB Odds & TV Info
- When: Tuesday, 7:05 PM ET
- Where: Yankee Stadium
- Probable pitchers (away/home): Aaron Nola/Domingo German
- TV: MLB Extra Innings
- Stream/gameday audio: https://www.mlb.com/live-stream-games/
- Opening MLB Lines: Phillies -125, Yankees +105 (total 9)
The Phillies are 3-1 out of the All-Star break to get to 47-45 on the season. The Phillies have won four consecutive series for the first time since June 12-24, 2018.
In Sunday’s 7-4 win over Miami, All-Star catcher J.T. Realmuto went 3-for-5 with a pair of RBI. Realmuto has hit safely in six straight games, and in his last 11 games is batting .349/.429/.581 with two doubles, a triple, two home runs, eight RBI, eight runs scored and five multi-hit efforts. The 30-year-old owns a.270/.365/.444 triple-slash line with 34 runs scored, nine home runs, 38 RBI and five steals across 293 plate appearances.
Andrew McCutchen had a solo homer, his 16th long ball of the season, off Marlins southpaw Braxton Garrett in the fifth inning. It was his lone hit in three at-bats. The 34-year-old outfielder is hitting .230/.350/.440 with 48 runs scored, 16 homers, 52 RBI and six steals.
Hector Neris struck out two in a perfect ninth inning to earn the save Sunday. Ranger Suarez has been used in save situations recently, but he had pitched on each of the last two days and was charged with a blown save Saturday. As a result, Neris was brought on in the ninth inning Sunday to preserve the Phillies’ three-run lead, and he picked up his 12th save of the year.
It’s Aaron Nola (6-5, 4.53) on the mound here. Nola is on the COVID-19 because he was a close contact of Alec Bohm, but he never tested positive and has been cleared to return. Nola last pitched on July 6 at the Cubs and struck out eight while allowing four runs over six frames. Nola was spotted a four-run lead before taking the mound and had a 7-0 lead after the top of the second. He lost his quality start when Javy Baez led off the sixth inning with a home run.
On June 13, vs. the Yankees, Nola recorded nine strikeouts over 7 2/3 scoreless innings in a victory. He carried a complete-game shutout bid into the eighth inning and scattered three hits and a walk. He induced 15 swinging strikes. Nola is 1-0 with a 0.66 ERA in two career outings vs. New York.Why Bet on New York?
The Yanks are 7-3 in their last 10 games after losing seven of their previous eight games. They have won each of their last three series after losing their previous three and have won or split 18 of their last 25 series since April 20 (15-7-3). Yankees starters have posted a 1.98 ERA (54.2IP, 12ER) and 59K in their last 10 starts and have allowed 3R-or-fewer in each of those starts.
The Yankees won two of three against Boston over the weekend, capped by a 9-1 blowout win Sunday. Rougned Odor blasted his 10th home run of the season. He victimized Darwinzon Hernandez for his 419-foot two-run blast in the seventh inning, increasing the Yankees lead to 5-0. He also singled and scored a run in the fifth inning, finishing the night 2-for-3 plus. Odor is now slashing .224/.301/.443 with 10 long balls and 23 RBI on the season. He is the first 2nd baseman in MLB history with seven 10-HR seasons before his 28th birthday.
Gleyber Torres homered for the second consecutive game on Sunday. All told, Torres finished the night 1-for-2 with a pair of walks and two RBI. Torres is still hitting just .240/.330/.328 with five homers and 32 RBI on the season.Third baseman/second baseman DJ LeMahieu has reached base safely in each of his last 30 games (since 6/10), batting .303/.384/.443 (37-for-122) with 14R, 5 doubles, 4HR, 22RBI, 15BB and 1HP in that span. It’s the second-longest on-base streak of his career, trailing only a 38-game streak in 2016 and the longest on-base streak in the Majors this season.
The Yanks are really banged up in the outfield. Miguel Andujar (wrist) was recently cleared to resume on-field defensive activity, but the Yankees aren’t expected to activate him from the 10-day injured list until late July or early August. Clint Frazier and Aaron Judge are also on the injured list, and Aaron Hicks is out for the season. Trey Amburgey was diagnosed with a right hamstring cramp after he left Sunday’s game against the Red Sox. Judge is one of three Yankees players to test positive for COVID-19, along with third baseman Gio Urshela and backup catcher Kyle Higashioka.
It’s Domingo German (4-5, 4.72) on the mound here. German will be pitching on three days’ rest after he made a relief appearance in Friday’s 4-0 loss to the Red Sox, but because he only tossed one inning (17 pitches), it was comparable to a between-starts bullpen session. German has pitched two games and a total of 5.1 innings in his career s. the Phillies and is 0-1 with an 11.81 ERA.Game Trends
- Phillies are 4-1 in their last 5 during game 1 of a series.
- Phillies are 4-1 in their last 5 interleague games.
- Yankees are 2-6 in their last 8 during game 1 of a series.
- Yankees are 2-6 in their last 8 interleague games vs. a team with a winning record.
- Phillies are 5-2 in the last 7 meetings in New York.
- Over is 4-0-1 in the last 5 meetings in New York.
- Yankees 6, Phillies 5
MLB Baseball Betting News
Philadelphia Phillies Recent MLB History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Philadelphia Phillies Game Odds, Athletics Live Odds, This Weeks Philadelphia Phillies team totals, spreads and runlines. The latest Philadelphia team stats, MLB Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Phillies Winning the MLB World Series, Oakland MLB News & other info on the Philadelphia Phillies. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Philadelphia Phillies Today!
- Phillies vs. Yankees MLB Preview and Odds | New York looks for payback The Philadelphia Phillies swept two home games vs. the New York Yankees in interleague play back in mid-June, and now the Phillies travel to the Bronx for two more vs. New York. The Phillies are favored on the MLB odds for Tuesday’s Game 1. How to Bet Phillies at Yankees MLB Odds & TV Info When: Tuesday, 7:05 PM ET Read More
- Philadelphia Phillies vs Boston Red Sox MLB Odds Favorite | Rare Trip To Fenway For Philly The AL East-leading Boston Red Sox return home from a West Coast trip Friday to open a weekend series against the Philadelphia Phillies, who will add the designated hitter. The Sox opened as solid favorites on the MLB odds. How to Bet Phillies at Red Sox MLB Odds & TV Info When: Friday, 7:10 PM ET Where: Fenway Park Probable Read More
- Phillies vs Cubs Game Odds | Pitching Mismatch that Favors Philadelphia and Your Pocket The Chicago Cubs led the NL Central Division for a while but are in a major funk right now – to the point that the Cubbies probably will be sellers ahead of this month’s trade deadline. They are underdogs on the Wednesday MLB odds against All-Star Phillies pitcher Zack Wheeler. How to Bet Phillies at Cubs MLB Odds & TV Read More
- Marlins vs Phillies | MLB Betting Analysis The Philadelphia Phillies have been terrific at home this season and they are favored on the MLB odds to keep winning there when they close out a series Thursday night against the NL East rival Miami Marlins – although Miami appears to have the pitching advantage. How to Bet Marlins at Phillies MLB Odds & TV Info When: Thursday, 7:05 Read More
- Phillies vs Nationals | Betting Odds for MLB Coming off one of the best starts of his career, Philadelphia Phillies right-hander Zack Wheeler looks to keep rolling on Wednesday as he faces Jon Lester and the Nationals in Washington, D.C. The Phils opened as short favorites on the MLB odds. How to Bet Phillies at Nationals MLB Odds & TV Info When: Wednesday, 7:05 PM ET Where: Nationals Read More
- St. Louis Cardinals vs Philadelphia Phillies | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis It’s a pair of 6-6 teams that expect to be in the 2021 postseason when the St. Louis Cardinals open a weekend series at the Philadelphia Phillies on Friday night. Both come had Thursday off and thus will have full bullpens available. The Phils are favored on the MLB odds. How to Bet Cardinals at Phillies MLB Odds & TV Read More
- Mets vs. Phillies | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis The New York Mets got a break this offseason when starting pitcher Marcus Stroman surprisingly accepted the team’s qualifying offer, and he will be on the mound Tuesday as the Mets visit the rival Philadelphia Phillies, who are underdogs on the MLB odds. How to Bet Mets at Phillies MLB Odds & TV Info When: Tuesday, 7:05 PM ET Where: Read More
- Phillies Vs Blue Jays Expert Analysis – MLB Spring Training The Philadelphia Phillies and Toronto Blue Jays will both be looking to pick up a victory when they square off on Friday evening in a spring training affair. Toronto sits in second place in the Grapefruit League standings while Philadelphia is in ninth place in the 15-team standings. With both teams looking to pick up some momentum prior to Thursday’s Read More
- Philadelphia Phillies Vs NY Yankees Analysis – MLB Betting With the 2021 MLB regular season set to get underway in earnest on April 1, the New York Yankees will look to subdue the Philadelphia Phillies when the two teams square off in a spring training matchup on Friday. Philly is looking to make a leap this season in the NL East in order to get past division-winning Atlanta and Read More
- Blue Jays vs. Phillies – 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- Mets vs Phillies – MLB Odds & Picks
- Phillies vs Marlins – MLB Odds & Picks
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – August 31st Edition
- Braves vs Phillies – MLB Odds & Picks
- Phillies vs. Yankees – MLB Odds & Picks
- Yankees Vs Phillies Odds & Analysis – MLB Betting
- Rhys Hoskins MLB Awards Odds & Analysis For 2020 Season
- Philadelphia Phillies Analysis Before 2020 Season Start
- Mets vs Phillies MLB Lines & Pick for Friday Night
- Phillies vs Red Sox MLB Odds, Game Info & Prediction
- Padres vs Phillies MLB Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Phillies vs Giants MLB Lines & Expert Analysis
- Phillies vs Diamondbacks MLB Odds, Game Info & Pick
- Giants vs Phillies MLB Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Braves vs Phillies MLB Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Phillies vs Pirates MLB Lines & Pick for Friday Night
- Dodgers vs Phillies MLB Betting Lines & Prediction
Sports in the State of Pennsylvania
NCAA Teams | Division I
Philadelphia Phillies Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
MLB Baseball Odds | 2021 Current MLB Betting Lines
MLB Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest MLB Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
Great Customer experience
I have had a great experience with this site. Deposit and payout methods are fairly easy. Betting is pretty self explanatory as well. Anytime I’ve had any issues (and I’ve had a few due ti my own ignorance at times) customer service has been wonderful and extremely helpful.