Los Angeles Dodgers Odds | 2021 MLB Betting Lines
Los Angeles Dodgers Odds | 2021 MLB Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
los angeles dodgers Injuries
Most recent posts
Los Angeles Dodgers Odds
2021 Los Angeles Dodgers Headlines, Best Lines
|Conference||National League (NL)|
|History||Los Angeles Dodgers (1958–present) |
Brooklyn Dodgers (1932–1957)
Brooklyn Robins (1914–1931)
Brooklyn Superbas (1913)
Brooklyn Trolley Dodgers (1911–1912)
Brooklyn Superbas (1899–1910)
Brooklyn Bridegrooms (1896–1898)
Brooklyn Grooms (1891–1895)
Brooklyn Bridegrooms (1888–1890)
Brooklyn Grays (1885–1887)
Brooklyn Atlantics (1884)
|Arena||Dodger Stadium (1962–present)|
|World Series Titles||6 1955, 1959, 1963, 1965, 1981, 1988|
|AL Pennants||23 1890, 1899, 1900, 1916, 1920, 1941, 1947, 1949, 1952, 1953, 1955, 1956, 1959, 1963, 1965, 1966, 1974, 1977, 1978, 1981, 1988, 2017, 2018|
|AA Pennants||1 1889|
MLB Betting News & Rumors: Dodgers Head Into Second Half a World Series Underlay
Major League Baseball had a great All-Star Break. Heading into the second half, the favorite to win the World Series and the second choice offer underlay odds. Also, an Angel has become a lock to win the AL MVP. Check out the latest MLB betting news in our baseball update.
Latest 2021 MLB Betting News & Rumors July 13th Edition
2021 MLB Season
- When: Thursday, April 1 – Friday, October 1
- Where: Various
2021 World Series Odds
- Los Angeles Dodgers +340
- New York Yankees +2000
- San Diego Padres +650
- Tampa Bay Rays +1000
- Atlanta Braves +2800
- Minnesota Twins +35000
- Chicago White Sox +550
- Oakland Athletics +1600
- Houston Astros +450
- Cleveland Indians +5000
- Cincinnati Reds +3300
- Chicago Cubs +8000
- New York Mets +850
- Washington Nationals +7000
- St. Louis Cardinals +5000
- Toronto Blue Jays +2200
- Philadelphia Phillies +4500
- L.A. Angels +6600
- Milwaukee Brewers +1200
- Boston Red Sox +1000
- Miami Marlins +27500
- San Francisco Giants +1000
- Arizona Diamondbacks +400000
- Colorado Rockies +350000
- Seattle Mariners +6000
- Baltimore Orioles +450000
- Detroit Tigers +50000
- Kansas City Royals +85000
- Texas Rangers +350000
- Pittsburgh Pirates +350000
Dodgers head into second half of the season the chalk even though Bauer’s situation hasn’t changed
Heading into the second half, the Los Angeles Dodgers are an underlay +340 choice to win the World Series even though they face a couple of headwinds. The first headwind? The Trevor Bauer situation won’t go away.
Bauer is likely to have thrown his last pitch of the season. The Dodgers, no doubt, have a rotation that can pick up the pieces, but the NL West is deep, which brings up to the second reason LAD is an underlay to win the World Series.
The San Francisco Giants, who lead the Dodgers by 2 games, and the San Diego Padres, who are 5 games behind the Giants heading into the second half, start rotations that may be better than Los Angeles’.
Giants’ ace Kevin Gausman has a 1.73 ERA. Anthony DeSclafani’s ERA is 2.68 and Johnny Cueto’s is 4.15. Alex Wood, listed fourth in the rotation, is 8-3 with a 3.67 ERA.
The Padres also have a strong rotation. Yu Darvish, Joe Musgrove, Blake Snell, and Dinelson Lamet can all throw.
There’s no guarantee the Dodgers win their division, much less the World Series, which is why at their current odds, LAD is an underlay.
Astros become outright second choice to win the World Series
World Series odds on the Houston Astros have dropped to an amazingly low +450. The Stros entered the season an underdog to win the Fall Classic. There was also the overhang of having stolen signs in their 2017 World Series victory. In addition, team leader George Springer fled to the Toronto Blue Jays.
But even with the all the questions, Houston has played great. The main reason Houston is such a short-priced second choice? The rotation is stacked. Zack Greinke should be in the Hall one of these days, Framber Valdez is 5-1 with a 2.98 ERA, Lance McCullers Jr. is 6-2 with a 2.94 ERA, and Jose Urquidy, listed fourth in the rotation, has a 3.41 ERA.
The Stros also rank first in runs per with 5.45, first in batting average, 2.69, and first in OPS 4.83. Does that make Houston an overlay to win the Series?
Nope. Even though Houston’s rotation and lineup rock, the bullpen ranks sixteenth in team ERA. If the Astros must turn to their bullpen during the playoffs, there’s the chance the BP blows it.
Shohei Ohtani is a -350 chalk to win AL MVP, Mets’ deGrom the chalk to win the NL MVP
Heading into the second half of the season, Shohei Ohtani is huge favorite to win the AL MVP. Ohtani’s odds are at -350.
The 6’ 4” and 210 lbs. player sports a .279 batting average, hit 33 home runs, and drove in 70 runs in the first half of the season. He also produced a 3.49 ERA in 67 innings thrown.
The two-way player is doing something no other MLB star has done since, maybe, Babe Ruth. A lot of seasons have passed since the Babe threw from the mound and blasted home runs from the batter’s box.
Over in the NL, Jacob deGrom remains the MVP chalk. deGrom has a 1.08 ERA and has struck out 146 batters in 92 innings. So if deGrom keeps it up, winning both the Cy Young and MVP this season is a possibility.
MLB Baseball Betting News
Los Angeles Dodgers Recent MLB History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Los Angeles Dodgers Game Odds, Dodgers Live Odds, This Weeks Los Angeles Dodgers team totals, spreads and runlines. The latest Los Angeles team stats, MLB Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Dodgers Winning the MLB World Series, Los Angeles MLB News & other info on the Los Angeles Dodgers. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Los Angeles Dodgers Today!
- MLB Betting News & Rumors: Dodgers Head Into Second Half a World Series UnderlayMajor League Baseball had a great All-Star Break. Heading into the second half, the favorite to win the World Series and the second choice offer underlay odds. Also, an Angel has become a lock to win the AL MVP. Check out the latest MLB betting news in our baseball update. Latest 2021 MLB Betting News & Rumors July 13th Edition Read More
- Dodgers vs Nationals MLB: Gambling game | Looks to be Low-Scoring Pitchers’ duelThe Los Angeles Dodgers continue a series at the surging Washington Nationals on Friday night, and it’s scheduled to be a terrific pitching matchup between young Dodgers lefty Julio Urias and three-time Cy Young Award winner Max Scherzer of the Nationals. It’s nearly a pick’em on the MLB odds. How to Bet Dodgers at Nationals MLB Odds & TV Info Read More
- Giants vs Dodgers MLB Betting Preview | L.A. Looks To Close Gap In NL WestOne of the best rivalries in baseball is renewed starting Monday night from Los Angeles as the Dodgers host the San Francisco Giants. Even though the Giants lead the NL West comfortably, L.A. remains the betting favorite to win the World Series and is favored on the MLB odds here. How to Bet Giants at Dodgers MLB Odds & TV Read More
- Cubs vs Dodgers | Phoenix Hopeful Chris Paul Returns for Western FinalsNo question that the marquee series of the weekend starts Thursday night from Los Angeles as the Chicago Cubs make their first and only visit of the season to Dodger Stadium. It’s a terrific pitching matchup in Thursday’s opener with the Dodgers as heavy favorites on the MLB odds. How to Bet Cubs at Dodgers MLB Odds & TV Info Read More
- Dodgers vs Padres | Marquee Pitching Matchup on TuesdayThe marquee series of the early week around Major League Baseball is the Los Angeles Dodgers at San Diego Padres, two talented rivals who simply don’t like each other much. It’s a marquee pitching matchup on Tuesday as well between a pair of lefties who have each won at least one Cy Young Award. It will be a small total Read More
- Cardinals vs Dodgers | Betting Odds for MLBMonday is the Memorial Day holiday in the United States and one of the big baseball days of the year. The marquee matchup on Monday is clearly Cardinals at Dodgers and a matchup of two of the NL’s best pitchers and Cy Young contenders in Jack Flaherty and Trevor Bauer. The Dodgers are favored on the MLB odds. How to Read More
- LA Dodgers vs Astros | Betting Odds for MLBThe marquee matchup around baseball on Wednesday is a rematch from the 2017 World Series as the Los Angeles Dodgers and reigning NL Cy Young winner Trevor Bauer are favored on the MLB odds as the Houston Astros. How to Bet Dodgers at Astros MLB Odds & TV Info When: Wednesday, 7:30 PM ET Where: Minute Maid Park Probable pitchers Read More
- Diamondbacks vs. LA Dodgers | MLB Betting LinesArguably the top pitching matchup around baseball on Monday comes from Los Angeles as Madison Bumgarner and the Arizona Diamondbacks open a series against Walker Buehler and the Dodgers, who are favored on the MLB odds. How to Bet Diamondbacks at Dodgers MLB Odds & TV Info When: Monday, 10:10 PM ET Where: Dodger Stadium Probable pitchers (away/home): Madison Bumgarner/Walker Read More
- Mariners vs Dodgers | MLB Betting AnalysisThe Seattle Mariners conclude their quick series at the World Series-favored but somewhat struggling Los Angeles Dodgers on Wednesday. Because it’s an interleague game in the National League park, the Mariners will not have the DH available. They are big underdogs on the MLB odds. How to Bet Mariners at Angels MLB Odds & TV Info When: Wednesday, 10:10 PM Read More
- Dodgers vs Brewers | MLB Betting Odds
- Reds vs Dodgers | MLB Betting Odds
- San Diego Padres vs Los Angeles Dodgers | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- Colorado Rockies vs Los Angeles Dodgers | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- Rockies Vs LA Dodgers Expert Analysis – MLB Betting
- Dodgers vs. A’s | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- Dodgers Vs Angels Expert Analysis – MLB Spring Training
- Dodgers Vs Cubs Expert Analysis – MLB Spring Training
- Los Angeles Dodgers vs. Milwaukee Brewers | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- San Diego Padres Vs LA Dodgers Analysis – MLB Betting
- Los Angeles Dodgers 2021 World Series Odds Analysis
- MLB Rumors: No Universal DH; Justin Turner Choosing Between Dodgers, Mets?
- MLB Rumors: Shane Bieber, Trevor Bauer Expected To Win Cy Young Awards
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – October 27th Edition
- Rays vs. Dodgers World Series Game 6 | 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- Dodgers vs. Rays World Series Game 3 | 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- Rays vs. Dodgers World Series Game 2 | 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- Road to the World Series for Rays and Dodgers | 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
Sports in the State of California
NCAA Teams | Division I
Los Angeles Dodgers Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
MLB Baseball Odds | 2021 Current MLB Betting Lines
MLB Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest MLB Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
Great Customer experience
I have had a great experience with this site. Deposit and payout methods are fairly easy. Betting is pretty self explanatory as well. Anytime I’ve had any issues (and I’ve had a few due ti my own ignorance at times) customer service has been wonderful and extremely helpful.