With about a week and a half to go in the regular season, there are still a few little things that need to be taken care of before we can get into playoff mode. One of the best races in the NBA right now is in the Southeast Division, where Atlanta, Miami, and Charlotte are all just separated by a half game. It is the Hawks who have the slender lead at the moment, but they lost the opportunity to really open up a bit of a gap on the other two by losing back to back games last week. The Hawks have an unenviable schedule to close out the season, but they will start off their final batch of games with one that looks like it should be a guaranteed win. Atlanta will host the hapless Phoenix Suns at home on Tuesday night, and will hope that a win there can take them into their final batch of games with some much needed confidence. You can keep up with all the NBA betting odds at MyBookie.ag.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Betting Underdogs That Are Still Profitable in 2019
- Hottest Betting Picks to Win the 2019 NBA Conference Championship
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – March 25th Edition
- Thunder vs Raptors NBA Week 23 Odds & Game Preview
- Spurs vs Rockets NBA Betting Lines & Pick for Friday Night
- How to Bet Nets vs Lakers NBA Odds & Expert Prediction
- How to Bet Mavericks vs Kings NBA Odds & Expert Pick
- Pacers vs Warriors NBA Odds, Prediction & Pick
- Nuggets vs Wizards NBA Lines, Game Preview & Betting Analysis
- Celtics vs 76ers NBA Odds, Preview & Expert Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.