With about a week and a half to go in the regular season, there are still a few little things that need to be taken care of before we can get into playoff mode. One of the best races in the NBA right now is in the Southeast Division, where Atlanta, Miami, and Charlotte are all just separated by a half game. It is the Hawks who have the slender lead at the moment, but they lost the opportunity to really open up a bit of a gap on the other two by losing back to back games last week. The Hawks have an unenviable schedule to close out the season, but they will start off their final batch of games with one that looks like it should be a guaranteed win. Atlanta will host the hapless Phoenix Suns at home on Tuesday night, and will hope that a win there can take them into their final batch of games with some much needed confidence. You can keep up with all the NBA betting odds at MyBookie.ag.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?
- Phoenix Suns vs. LA Clippers NBA Game 6 Bet Line | Sun Tries Again for NBA Finals Spot