Charlotte Hornets Odds | 2021 NBA Betting Lines
Charlotte Hornets Odds | 2021 NBA Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
charlotte hornets SCHEDULE
charlotte hornets STANDINGS
charlotte hornets Roster
charlotte hornets Injuries
Most recent posts
Charlotte Hornets Odds
2021 Charlotte Hornets Headlines, Best Lines
|History||Charlotte Hornets: 1988–2002, 2014–present
Charlotte Bobcats: 2004–2014
Updated 2021 NBA Rookie of the Year Odds: James Wiseman Leads Way
The Golden State Warriors pondered trading out of the No. 2 overall spot in this year’s draft and received numerous offers, but the Dubs chose to stay put and take Memphis center James Wiseman — and that’s looking like a wise move, no pun intended, as Wiseman is now the +225 favorite on the NBA odds to win Rookie of the Year.
2021 NBA Rookie of the Year Betting | James Wiseman Leads Way
Wiseman became the youngest player (19 years, 266 days old) to start an opening game for the Warriors since starting lineups were first tracked in 1970-71 (prev. Joe Smith, 20 years, 100 days, on 11/3/95 at Houston). Wiseman was the first rookie to start the opener for the Warriors since Harrison Barnes in 2012 and the first to start at center since Todd Fuller in 1996.
Wiseman scored 19 points in his NBA debut and then followed it up with an 18-point effort. His 37-point total was the second-most in the Warriors West Coast era in a player’s first two games in his career, behind Rick Barry’s 42 in 1965.
Rookies are going to struggle at times, and Wiseman’s third game vs. the Bulls wasn’t as good as he was quiet in 23 foul-plagued minutes, shooting 3-of-8 from the field for seven points, three rebounds, one steal and one block. Through his first three games, Wiseman was averaging 14.7 points, 5.7 rebounds, 1.3 blocks and one steal while he is shooting 83.3% (5-of-6) from 3-point range.
For a player that missed practice and didn’t play in a competitive basketball game in over a year before joining the Warriors, Wiseman has squashed any doubt over how he would make the transition to the NBA. His workload is liable to continue to rise with Marquese Chriss (leg) done for the season. Steve Kerr has said Wiseman "will be ready to play big minutes soon."
Wiseman has yet to play next to All-Star forward Draymond Green as he has been out with a foot injury. When Green debuts, it won’t hurt Wiseman as Green is not really an offensive-minded player. If anything, it will help in terms of Wiseman getting to his spots and getting the ball moving and Green will be a huge help on defense.
LaMelo Ball, the third overall pick by Charlotte, is the +300 second-favorite. The Hornets haven’t really let Ball play a ton yet, but Coach James Borrego recently that "maybe there are more minutes" available for the prized rookie. "I’m taking the slow approach, but I’ll add some more minutes as we go. He’s a major part."
Prior to getting drafted third overall in the 2020 NBA Draft, Ball played for the Illawara Hawks in Australia and earned NBL (National Basketball League) Rookie of the Year for the 2019-
One rookie who is already fading a bit from the ROY race is the Knicks’ Obi Toppin, who is +550. He injured a calf in his NBA debut and won’t play again for at least a week. He scored nine points and had three rebounds and two blocks in 24 minutes of playing time in his debut.
The rehab process has Toppin unable to put any pressure on his leg for a week, affecting his conditioning. Toppin won’t practice again in 2020 so he’s probably going to miss several weeks.
“When you miss that type of time, with that type of injury, there’s going to be a period of time for him to get back to speed in terms of playing,’’ Coach Tom Thibodeau said. “And so obviously with a calf, you can’t run or jump, so the conditioning component will factor into that.’’
The Knicks selected Toppin with the eighth pick in the 2020 NBA draft. The 22-year-old Toppin, who was born in Brooklyn, played at Dayton for two years and declared for the draft after his redshirt sophomore season.
The No. 6 overall pick by Atlanta, USC big man Onyeka Okongwu, has yet to debut due to left foot inflammation and will not see the floor in a game until at least early-January most likely. He is +2500 to win Rookie of the Year.
We liked Wiseman before the season and are sticking with him to win Rookie of the Year.
NBA Betting News
- Indiana Pacers vs. Dallas Mavericks: 1/20/2021 Betting Trends, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Atlanta Hawks vs. Detroit Pistons: 1/20/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Los Angeles Clippers vs. Sacramento Kings: 1/20/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Portland Trail Blazers vs. Memphis Grizzlies 1/20/2021 Betting Preview: Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- NBA Betting News: 2021 Trade Rumors and Deadline
Charlotte Hornets Recent History, NBA News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Charlotte Hornets Game Odds, Hornets Live Odds, This Weeks Charlotte Hornets team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Charlotte team stats, NBA Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Hornets Winning the NBA Championship, Charlotte NBA News & other info on the Charlotte Hornets. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Charlotte Hornets Today!
Charlotte Hornets vs. Cleveland Cavaliers: 12/23/2020 Matchup Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Hornets 99 vs Raptors 96 Result Friday Basketball Score
- Knicks 101 vs Hornets 107 Result Wednesday Basketball Score
- Hornets 80 vs Pacers 119 Result Tuesday Basketball Score
- Nets 115 vs Hornets 86 Result Saturday Basketball Score
- Hornets 103 vs Bulls 93 Result Thursday Basketball Score
- Hornets 115 vs Timberwolves 108 Result Wednesday Basketball Score
- Hornets 87 vs Pistons 76 Result Monday Basketball Score
- Mavericks 116 vs Hornets 100 Result Saturday Basketball Score
- Hornets 110 vs Rockets 125 Result Tuesday Basketball Score
- Hornets vs Rockets 2020 NBA Lines, Analysis & Prediction
- Magic 112 vs Hornets 100 Result Monday Basketball Score
- Hornets 90 vs Spurs 114 Result Saturday Basketball Score
- Hornets 107 vs Wizards 121 Result Thursday Basketball Score
- Knicks 92 vs Hornets 97 Result Tuesday Basketball Score
- Bucks 116 vs Hornets 103 Result Friday Basketball Score
- Magic 106 vs Hornets 83 Result Monday Basketball Score
- Hornets 86 vs Nuggets 100 Result Wednesday Basketball Score
- Hornets 112 vs Blazers 115 Result Monday Basketball Score
Latest NBA Scores
- Lakers 106 vs Heat 93 Sunday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Heat 111 vs Lakers 108 Friday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Lakers 102 vs Heat 96 Tuesday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Lakers 104 vs Heat 115 Sunday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Heat 114 vs Lakers 124 Friday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Heat 98 vs Lakers 116 Wednesday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Nuggets 107 vs Lakers 117 Saturday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Heat 108 vs Celtics 121 Friday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Lakers 114 vs Nuggets 108 Thursday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Celtics 109 vs Heat 112 Wednesday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Lakers 106 vs Nuggets 114 Tuesday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Nuggets 103 vs Lakers 105 Friday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Celtics 117 vs Heat 106 Saturday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Nuggets 114 vs Lakers 126 Friday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Heat 106 vs Celtics 101 Thursday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
Sports in the State of North Carolina
NCAA Teams | Division I
Charlotte Hornets Betting Odds | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
NBA Odds, Basketball Spread & Total Lines
NBA Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest NBA Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.