Charlotte Hornets Odds | 2021 NBA Betting Lines
Charlotte Hornets Odds | 2021 NBA Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
charlotte hornets SCHEDULE
charlotte hornets STANDINGS
charlotte hornets Roster
charlotte hornets Injuries
Most recent posts
Charlotte Hornets Odds
2021 Charlotte Hornets Headlines, Best Lines
|History||Charlotte Hornets: 1988–2002, 2014–present |
Charlotte Bobcats: 2004–2014
Bucks vs Hornets | NBA Betting Lines
The Charlotte Hornets are clearly not as good as the Milwaukee Bucks, but the Hornets can complete the season sweep of Milwaukee on Tuesday in Charlotte. The Bucks are favored on the NBA odds in the potential Eastern Conference playoff preview.
How to Bet Bucks at Hornets NBA Odds & TV Info
- When: Tuesday, 7 PM ET
- Where: Spectrum Center
- TV: NBA TV, NBA League Pass
- Stream:com, NBA TV app
- NBA Odds: TBA (Bucks will be favored)
Surprisingly, the Hornets lead the season series 2-0. The teams last played on April 9 in Milwaukee, and the Hornets pulled out a 127-119 upset. Charlotte had five players score at least 18 points, led by Miles Bridges’ 26. The Bucks were very short-handed, though, with reigning two-time MVP Giannis Antetokounmpo, Jrue Holiday, Donte DiVincenzo, Brook Lopez, Khris Middleton and P.J. Tucker out. Essentially, the Bucks punted on that game. Then again, Charlotte was down three key guys too. Before this season, the Hornets had lost their last five meetings with the Bucks.
Why Bet on Milwaukee? | NBA Betting LinesThe Bucks were upset in Atlanta on Sunday, 111-104. Lou Williams sank four 3-pointers in the final seven minutes, including a jumper that gave Atlanta its first lead of the second half. Williams scored all of his 15 points in the fourth quarter. The Hawks overwhelmed the Bucks with their barrage of eight 3-pointers in the final seven minutes. The Hawks outscored the Bucks 41-26 in the final period.
“It felt like we were in a little bit of mud in the second half,” Bucks coach Mike Budenholzer said. “We didn’t have enough. Credit to Atlanta. They played well. They had a great finish to the fourth quarter.”
Giannis Antetokounmpo scored a team-high 31 points with 14 rebounds and four assists. Jrue Holiday recorded a double-double with 19 points and 11 assists to go with five rebounds. Khris Middleton had 23 points and six boards. While those three did their part, the Bucks’ bench had just 15 points and 10 of those were from Bobby Portis. The only other contributor that logged a point in the second unit was Pat Connaughton, who finished with five points on just 2-of-5 shooting. Forward P.J. Tucker (sore left ankle) did not play.
“I think with tonight, with treatment, with taking care of himself, we anticipate that his should be very short term,” Budenholzer said of Tucker. “But, taking care of just his body in general is important. I think he’s in a good place as long as we stay on top of it all.”
With the loss, the Bucks fell to 37-23 on the season and 5-5 on the back end of back-to-backs. The Bucks shot 28.6% (8 for 28) from beyond the three-point line while the Hawks shot 13 for 35 (37.1%). Not only are the Bucks one of the top offensives in the NBA this season, but their scoring average of 119.3 points per game is currently the highest scoring average in the Bucks’ 53-season history.
Why Bet on Charlotte? | NBA Betting LinesThe Hornets won their second in a row Sunday, knocking off visiting Boston 125-104. Terry Rozier tied his career high with 11 assists in the win vs. his former Celtics team, adding 21 points. Charlotte finished with a season-high 39 assists as a team. Rozier is averaging 6.0 assists in April, including eight or more in six of his past seven games.
Devonte’ Graham scored a game-high 24 points with nine assists on Sunday, shooting 7-of-14 from the field and 4-of-4 from the line with six 3-pointers. Graham came in hitting 34.6% of his shots in April.
“No matter what [percentage] he shoots, he is a positive for us,” Coach James Borrego said. “I want him to shoot the ball more.”
PJ Washington had 22 points, 12 rebounds and five assists. The 22-year-old is averaging 23.5 points, 8.5 rebounds, 4.5 three-pointers, 1.0 steals and 1.0 blocks over his past two games. Washington came off an ankle injury suffered mid-way through April and has been great since returning. With Washington as the starting center, the Hornets knocked down 35 triples in their past two games. His speed at the center position has made him an ideal shot-blocker while also helping the Hornets’ transition defense.
Cody Martin had his first career double-double with 13 points and 10 rebounds. The 25-year-old delivered a solid all-around effort in his sixth start of the season. Martin posted season highs in points and rebounds in his second straight start for the Hornets, but his time in the starting lineup could be nearing an end with LaMelo Ball perhaps back soon.
Ball (right wrist surgery) is “progressing” but Borrego said there is “no way to predict right now if he’ll be ready to play this week. Every day it’s getting better and better so that is positive for us. There’s no setbacks. His workouts have been positive, so we’re moving in the right direction.” The initial belief was that Ball would return to the court 7-10 days after having his cast removed on April 19.
- Bucks 116, Hornets 110
NBA Betting News
Charlotte Hornets Recent History, NBA News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Charlotte Hornets Game Odds, Hornets Live Odds, This Weeks Charlotte Hornets team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Charlotte team stats, NBA Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Hornets Winning the NBA Championship, Charlotte NBA News & other info on the Charlotte Hornets. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Charlotte Hornets Today!
Charlotte Hornets vs. Cleveland Cavaliers: 12/23/2020 Matchup Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Rockets 99 vs Hornets 108 Result Saturday Basketball Score
- Nuggets 114 vs Hornets 112 Result Thursday Basketball Score
- Nuggets vs Hornets 2020 NBA Game Preview & Betting Odds
- Spurs 104 vs Hornets 103 Result Tuesday Basketball Score
- Bucks 93 vs Hornets 85 Result Sunday Basketball Score
- Hornets 99 vs Raptors 96 Result Friday Basketball Score
- Knicks 101 vs Hornets 107 Result Wednesday Basketball Score
- Hornets 80 vs Pacers 119 Result Tuesday Basketball Score
- Nets 115 vs Hornets 86 Result Saturday Basketball Score
- Hornets 103 vs Bulls 93 Result Thursday Basketball Score
- Hornets 115 vs Timberwolves 108 Result Wednesday Basketball Score
- Hornets 87 vs Pistons 76 Result Monday Basketball Score
- Mavericks 116 vs Hornets 100 Result Saturday Basketball Score
- Hornets 110 vs Rockets 125 Result Tuesday Basketball Score
- Hornets vs Rockets 2020 NBA Lines, Analysis & Prediction
- Magic 112 vs Hornets 100 Result Monday Basketball Score
- Hornets 90 vs Spurs 114 Result Saturday Basketball Score
- Hornets 107 vs Wizards 121 Result Thursday Basketball Score
Latest NBA Scores
- Lakers 106 vs Heat 93 Sunday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Heat 111 vs Lakers 108 Friday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Lakers 102 vs Heat 96 Tuesday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Lakers 104 vs Heat 115 Sunday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Heat 114 vs Lakers 124 Friday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Heat 98 vs Lakers 116 Wednesday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Nuggets 107 vs Lakers 117 Saturday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Heat 108 vs Celtics 121 Friday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Lakers 114 vs Nuggets 108 Thursday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Celtics 109 vs Heat 112 Wednesday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Lakers 106 vs Nuggets 114 Tuesday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Nuggets 103 vs Lakers 105 Friday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Celtics 117 vs Heat 106 Saturday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Nuggets 114 vs Lakers 126 Friday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Heat 106 vs Celtics 101 Thursday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
Sports in the State of North Carolina
NCAA Teams | Division I
Charlotte Hornets Betting Odds | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
NBA Odds, Basketball Spread & Total Lines
NBA Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest NBA Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.