There are currently no lines available for this team. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport isn't in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
atlanta hawks Roster
atlanta hawks STANDINGS
atlanta hawks Injuries
atlanta hawks SCHEDULE
Most recent posts
atlanta hawks Twitter
Grizzlies vs Hawks NBA Betting Lines, Predictions & Pick
Trae Young and the Atlanta Hawks will be looking to pick up a big victory when they host Mike Conley and the visiting Memphis Grizzlies in their mid-week matchup of on Wednesday at the State Farm Arena. Now, let’s find out where the best betting value lies in this matchup.
Grizzlies vs Hawks NBA Betting Lines, Predictions & Pick
- When: Wednesday, March 13, 2019 at 7:30 PM ET
- Where: State Farm, Arena, Atlanta, GA
- TV: FSSE
- Radio: Memphis / Atlanta
- Live Stream: NBA League Pass
- NBA Odds: Atlanta -2 / Total: 223.5
Why Bet On Memphis?
Memphis is playing well right now, having won three straight and four of five including their 114-104 win over Orlando on Sunday while beating Portland and Dallas along the way.
“It’s progress,” coach J.B. Bickerstaff told reporters. “I think we knew it was going to take a little bit of time for the guys to gel and figure each other out. … You can see it on the floor with the way they play together. The way they are in the locker room with one another. All they care about is team success, and they’re enjoying it right now.”
The Grizzles are playing a bunch of young players right now, but veteran point guard Mike Conley has been phenomenal in averaging 31.3 points over the last three games.
“Really, it’s my coaches and teammates,” Conley told reporters. “They’ve really set the table and believed in me. They’re getting me open and constantly pushing me and telling me to be more aggressive. They think I’m too unselfish. I think we’re a good mix of guys and character right now.”
- Average Score For: 101.62
- Field Goals: 45.04%
- Three Points: 33.72%
- Free Throws: 77.05%
- Rebounds: 41.03
- Average Score Against: 103.72
- Field Goals: 44.57%
- Three Points: 35.57%
- Free Throws: 77.98%
- Rebounds: 44.63
Why Bet On Atlanta?
The Hawks snapped a three-game skid by getting past New Orleans 128-116 on Sunday by draining 17 three-pointers and dishing out 30 assists. Atlanta is getting some fantastic production out of big man John Collins (19.8 ppg) and their floor leader, Trae Young (18.2 ppg). Collins enters this affair after posting three straight double-doubles and is averaging 24.7 points and 13.3 rebounds during the stretch.
- Average Score For: 112.37
- Field Goals: 45.12%
- Three Points: 35.20%
- Free Throws: 75.34%
- Rebounds: 45.90
- Average Score Against: 118.74
- Field Goals: 47.39%
- Three Points: 36.16%
- Free Throws: 75.30%
- Rebounds: 45.13
Grizzlies vs Hawks NBA Betting Trends
- Memphis is 5-0 ATS in the last 5 games
- Memphis is 4-1 SU in the last 5 games
- The total went UNDER in 5 of Memphis’s last 7 games
- Atlanta is 4-1 ATS in the last 5 games
- Atlanta is 2-4 SU in the last 6 games
- The total went OVER in 5 of Atlanta’s last 7 games
Expert Analysis and Prediction for Grizzlies vs Hawks
The Atlanta Hawks might be playing at home, but right now, the Memphis Grizzlies are playing well and I expect them to stay hot by beating the Hawks outright despite being on the road. Memphis is 5-0 ATS in their last five games, 4-1 ATS in their last five games following an SU win.
Conversely, the Hawks are 3-7 ATS in their last 10 games following a straight up win, 3-9 ATS in their last 12 Wednesday games and an awful 6-19-1 ATS in their last 26 games following a straight up win of more than 10 points.
NBA Betting Pick: Memphis 117 Atlanta 112
Atlanta Hawks Odds
2019 Atlanta Hawks Headlines, Best Lines
- Grizzlies vs Hawks NBA Betting Lines, Predictions & Pick
- How to Bet Knicks vs Hawks NBA Lines & Expert Pick
- Hawks vs 76ers NBA Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Atlanta Vs Washington NBA Game 6 Betting Odds & TV Info
- NBA Game 3 Expert Picks For Washington At Atlanta
- Atlanta Vs Washington NBA Expert Picks
- Atlanta at Washington Game 1 NBA Playoffs Betting Pick, Spread & TV Info
- A Closer Look at the Atlanta at Cleveland NBA Betting Prediction
- Boston At Atlanta NBA Free Picks
- Atlanta at Milwaukee NBA Lines, Expert Pick & TV Info
- Atlanta at Washington NBA Spread, Free Pick & TV Info
- Atlanta At Memphis Betting Spread, Pick & TV Info
- Toronto At Atlanta NBA Betting Odds, Pick & TV Info
- Brooklyn at Atlanta NBA Lines, Expert Pick & TV Info
- Cleveland At Atlanta NBA Spread, Free Pick & TV Info
- Atlanta at Detroit Odds, NBA Betting Pick & TV Info
- 2017 NBA Expert Picks: Atlanta At Orlando
- 2015-16 NBA Finals Betting Predictions
- Cleveland vs Atlanta NBA Playoffs Game 3 Betting Guide
- NBA Playoffs Round 2 Betting Preview
Atlanta Hawks Recent History, NBA News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Atlanta Hawks Game Odds, Hawks Live Odds, Team Totals, Spreads and Lines. The latest Atlanta team stats, NBA Futures & Specials, News & other info on the Atlanta Hawks.
Sports in the State of Georgia
NCAA Teams | Division I
Atlanta Hawks Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
NBA Basketball Odds | 2019 Current NBA Betting Lines
Eastern Division NBA Teams
NBA Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest NBA Reviews
Excellent To Date
Premier adult entertainment, it is difficult to find high quality sites in this industry like MB.
Definitely the best out there
I’ll certainly give MyBookie 5 stars as they are the best and most comprehensive online booking site available. I definitely have had several issues in the past with promo codes specifically during deposits but the service desk chat messaging is always quick and very helpful. All in all Mybookie will continue to be my go-to site!
They Really Do Pay-Out
After being screwed by POSH and a few others, I’m always a little skeptical when it comes to online gambling. But MyBookie has already paid me three times. ANd other than a few hoops, caused by mothering banks, it’s all been a positive!
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Hi Mark, We’re so glad that we’ve provided a positive experience so far! If you ever need our help, feel free to contact us.