There are currently no lines available for this team. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport isn't in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
atlanta hawks Roster
atlanta hawks STANDINGS
atlanta hawks Injuries
atlanta hawks SCHEDULE
Most recent posts
atlanta hawks Twitter
Grizzlies vs Hawks NBA Betting Lines, Predictions & Pick
Trae Young and the Atlanta Hawks will be looking to pick up a big victory when they host Mike Conley and the visiting Memphis Grizzlies in their mid-week matchup of on Wednesday at the State Farm Arena. Now, let’s find out where the best betting value lies in this matchup.
Grizzlies vs Hawks NBA Betting Lines, Predictions & Pick
- When: Wednesday, March 13, 2019 at 7:30 PM ET
- Where: State Farm, Arena, Atlanta, GA
- TV: FSSE
- Radio: Memphis / Atlanta
- Live Stream: NBA League Pass
- NBA Odds: Atlanta -2 / Total: 223.5
Why Bet On Memphis?
Memphis is playing well right now, having won three straight and four of five including their 114-104 win over Orlando on Sunday while beating Portland and Dallas along the way.
“It’s progress,” coach J.B. Bickerstaff told reporters. “I think we knew it was going to take a little bit of time for the guys to gel and figure each other out. … You can see it on the floor with the way they play together. The way they are in the locker room with one another. All they care about is team success, and they’re enjoying it right now.”
The Grizzles are playing a bunch of young players right now, but veteran point guard Mike Conley has been phenomenal in averaging 31.3 points over the last three games.
“Really, it’s my coaches and teammates,” Conley told reporters. “They’ve really set the table and believed in me. They’re getting me open and constantly pushing me and telling me to be more aggressive. They think I’m too unselfish. I think we’re a good mix of guys and character right now.”
- Average Score For: 101.62
- Field Goals: 45.04%
- Three Points: 33.72%
- Free Throws: 77.05%
- Rebounds: 41.03
- Average Score Against: 103.72
- Field Goals: 44.57%
- Three Points: 35.57%
- Free Throws: 77.98%
- Rebounds: 44.63
Why Bet On Atlanta?
The Hawks snapped a three-game skid by getting past New Orleans 128-116 on Sunday by draining 17 three-pointers and dishing out 30 assists. Atlanta is getting some fantastic production out of big man John Collins (19.8 ppg) and their floor leader, Trae Young (18.2 ppg). Collins enters this affair after posting three straight double-doubles and is averaging 24.7 points and 13.3 rebounds during the stretch.
- Average Score For: 112.37
- Field Goals: 45.12%
- Three Points: 35.20%
- Free Throws: 75.34%
- Rebounds: 45.90
- Average Score Against: 118.74
- Field Goals: 47.39%
- Three Points: 36.16%
- Free Throws: 75.30%
- Rebounds: 45.13
Grizzlies vs Hawks NBA Betting Trends
- Memphis is 5-0 ATS in the last 5 games
- Memphis is 4-1 SU in the last 5 games
- The total went UNDER in 5 of Memphis’s last 7 games
- Atlanta is 4-1 ATS in the last 5 games
- Atlanta is 2-4 SU in the last 6 games
- The total went OVER in 5 of Atlanta’s last 7 games
Expert Analysis and Prediction for Grizzlies vs Hawks
The Atlanta Hawks might be playing at home, but right now, the Memphis Grizzlies are playing well and I expect them to stay hot by beating the Hawks outright despite being on the road. Memphis is 5-0 ATS in their last five games, 4-1 ATS in their last five games following an SU win.
Conversely, the Hawks are 3-7 ATS in their last 10 games following a straight up win, 3-9 ATS in their last 12 Wednesday games and an awful 6-19-1 ATS in their last 26 games following a straight up win of more than 10 points.
NBA Betting Pick: Memphis 117 Atlanta 112
Atlanta Hawks Odds
2019 Atlanta Hawks Headlines, Best Lines
|History||Buffalo Bisons: 1946
Tri-Cities Blackhawks: 1946–1951
Milwaukee Hawks: 1951–1955
St. Louis Hawks: 1955–1968
Atlanta Hawks: 1968–present
|Arena||State Farm Arena|
|Conference titles||Western: 4 (1957, 1958, 1960, 1961)|
Atlanta Hawks Recent History, NBA News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Atlanta Hawks Game Odds, Hawks Live Odds, This Weeks Atlanta Hawks team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Atlanta team stats, NBA Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Hawks Winning the NBA Championship, Atlanta NBA News & other info on the Atlanta Hawks. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Atlanta Hawks Today!
- Atlanta at Washington NBA Spread, Free Pick & TV Info
- Atlanta At Memphis Betting Spread, Pick & TV Info
- Toronto At Atlanta NBA Betting Odds, Pick & TV Info
- Brooklyn at Atlanta NBA Lines, Expert Pick & TV Info
- Cleveland At Atlanta NBA Spread, Free Pick & TV Info
- Atlanta at Detroit Odds, NBA Betting Pick & TV Info
- 2017 NBA Expert Picks: Atlanta At Orlando
- 2015-16 NBA Finals Betting Predictions
- Cleveland vs Atlanta NBA Playoffs Game 3 Betting Guide
- NBA Playoffs Round 2 Betting Preview
- Atlanta vs Cleveland NBA Playoffs Game 2 Odds Preview
- How To Bet Atlanta Hawks at Cleveland Cavaliers Game 2 NBA Playoffs Lines
- 2016 NBA Playoffs Second Round Betting Predictions
- Revised NBA 2016 Championship Betting Odds
- Atlanta vs Boston NBA Playoffs Game 6 Betting Preview
- Boston vs Atlanta NBA Odds Analysis
- How To Bet The Atlanta vs Boston NBA Playoffs Game 3 Odds
- Boston vs Atlanta Pro Hoops Game 2 Playoff Lines Analysis
Sports in the State of Georgia
NCAA Teams | Division I
Atlanta Hawks Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
NBA Basketball Odds | 2019 Current NBA Betting Lines
Eastern Division NBA Teams
NBA Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest NBA Reviews
My bookie is a awesome book very good odds and quick payouts really can’t complain !
Great place for online betting!
So I have been using this site for about a month now amd its been great! At first I was skeptical from my first withdrawal but realized the company wanted to be thorough to identify me before payout. All has been fast and accurate since. Quick payments through bitcoin. I have bet on MLB and the NBA so far and look forward to the NFL season.
Good sportsbook that is user friendly and best customer support
The mybookie sportsbook interface is easy to use and the customer support is friendly and helpful.