NBA Draft Odds, 2021 Draft Odds, Props, Futures | NBA Draft Betting
NBA Draft Odds, 2021 Draft Odds, Props, Futures | NBA Draft Betting
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
NBA Featured Lines
2021 NBA Draft Odds, Draft Prop Bets
The NBA draft is an annual event in which the teams from the National Basketball Association (NBA) can draft players who are eligible and wish to join the league. Players eligible are typically college basketball players, but international players are also eligible to be drafted. Here at MyBookie we offer odds on a variety of fun NBA Draft options that commonly occur like the Draft Lottery (order of selection), players teams may draft and many much more prop bets, which you can watch live through NBA TV & ESPN, we also provide odds on all the main US Pro Sports, including the NFL Draft, MLB Draft & NHL Draft. So why not make some money this year and make your mock draft picks turn into real cash, Good Luck in the Draft.
Indiana Pacers vs. Charlotte Hornets 1/29/2021 Betting Preview: Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
The Charlotte Hornets (7-11) host the Indiana Pacers (11-7) after losing three home games in a row. The Pacers are favored by just 1.5 points in the contest, which starts at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, January 29, 2021. The matchup’s over/under is set at 219.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Indiana has a 7-3 record in the last 10 head-to-head meetings with Charlotte. The Pacers also have a 4-1 advantage against the spread when playing the Hornets.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/27/2021||Pacers||Hornets||-3||221||-144||121||Regular Season||116-106 IND|
|2/25/2020||Pacers||Pacers||-11.5||209||-721||524||Regular Season||119-80 IND|
|1/6/2020||Pacers||Hornets||-6||209||-248||203||Regular Season||115-104 IND|
|12/15/2019||Pacers||Pacers||-11.5||210||-770||529||Regular Season||107-85 IND|
|11/5/2019||Pacers||Hornets||-2.5||212.5||-138||114||Regular Season||122-120 CHA|
|2/11/2019||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||99-90 IND|
|1/20/2019||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||120-95 IND|
|11/21/2018||–||Hornets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||127-109 CHA|
|4/10/2018||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||119-93 CHA|
|4/8/2018||–||Hornets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||123-117 IND|
Pacers Betting Information
- Against the spread, Indiana has been strong this season, posting a 10-7 record.
- When favored by at least 1.5 points, the Pacers have fared well against the spread, putting together a 6-5 record.
- In 11 of 18 (61.1%) contests this season, Indiana and its opponents have hit the over.
Hornets Betting Information
- Charlotte’s record against the spread is 9-9.
- The Hornets have not fared well as a 1.5-point underdog, going 2-4 against the spread when they are at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- Charlotte has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 44.4% of matchups this year (8 out of 18 chances).
- The Pacers and their opponents have combined to score more than 219.5 points in 66.7% of their games this season (12 of 18 opportunities).
- Charlotte has played in seven games this year (out of 18 total matchups — 38.9% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 219.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 1.9 more points per game (221.4) than this game’s over/under of 219.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 1.1 more points per game (220.6) than this matchup’s total of 219.5 points.
- The Pacers’ average point total in matchups this season is 224.6, 5.1 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Hornets this season is 2.2 points lower than this game’s over/under.
- Malcolm Brogdon leads the Pacers in points and assists. He scores 22.8 points per game while also adding 7.1 assists.
- Domantas Sabonis paces Indiana with 12.3 rebounds per game.
- Brogdon is the top three-point shooter for the Pacers, knocking down 2.9 per game.
- Indiana’s steals leader is T.J. McConnell, who collects 1.7 per game. Myles Turner leads the team averaging 4.1 blocks an outing.
- Gordon Hayward owns the Hornets top spot in scoring with 23.6 points per game and also tacks on 5.1 rebounds and 3.6 assists per contest.
- The Charlotte leaders in rebounds and assists are Bismack Biyombo (6.9 rebounds per game) and Devonte’ Graham (6.1 assists per game).
- Terry Rozier is tops from three-point range for the Hornets, hitting 3.1 threes per game.
- Rozier is at the top of Charlotte’s steals hierarchy with 1.4 steals per game and Biyombo leads the squad in blocks with 1.3 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- Indiana Pacers vs. Charlotte Hornets 1/29/2021 Betting Preview: Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- NBA 2021 Power Rankings for Week 6 Expert Analysis
- Orlando Magic vs. Sacramento Kings: 1/27/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Detroit Pistons: 1/27/2021 NBA Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Boston Celtics vs. San Antonio Spurs: 1/27/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
NBA Draft News Archive & Draft Betting Odds & Tips
- NBA Betting: Where Did Kentucky’s NBA Draft Class End Up?
- NBA Betting Report: Most Criticized Picks of the 2015 Draft
- NBA Betting Report: Biggest Steals from 2015 Draft!
- NBA Betting Top Post Draft Moves
- NBA Betting: Best Positioned Picks in the 2015 Draft
- NBA: Biggest Winners and losers from the 2015 Draft
- NBA: Draft Busts Whose Careers Could Still Be Resurrected
- 2015 Draft NBA Grades: Biggest Winners and Losers
- NBA Betting: Last Thoughts Before the 2015 Draft
- NBA Betting Calendar: A Look At The 2015 Draft
- NBA Draft Preview: The Story of Emmanuel Mudiay
- NBA Betting Updates On The 2015 Draft
2021 NBA Draft Odds | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
NBA Draft Betting, Draft Prop Bets
NBA Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
NBA Basketball Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.
Great Customer experience
I have had a great experience with this site. Deposit and payout methods are fairly easy. Betting is pretty self explanatory as well. Anytime I’ve had any issues (and I’ve had a few due ti my own ignorance at times) customer service has been wonderful and extremely helpful.
Best bookie around!
I have had the best experience on this website there are no better bookies around they have amazing customer service 24/7 along with live casino games which is a nice bonus the spreads are fair and there are plenty of options for bonuses on new sign ups all around you can not get better than mybookie.ag I have had no issues or complaints ever.
Best Out there
Making picks is easy and intuitive. The website allows for easy withdrawals and payouts which process very quickly. I very much enjoy using this site over anything else.